Guild store

I wanted to tell the devs that I appreciate Yolo being added to the guild store. Personally I think it was a good move. Thanks!

Replies

• Hoping they do the same thing for at least one of the Old Republic Characters!
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Hoping they do the same thing for at least one of the Old Republic Characters!

The dream is that it'll be Bastilla, but I think we all know that ain't happening.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Hoping they do the same thing for at least one of the Old Republic Characters!

The dream is that it'll be Bastilla, but I think we all know that ain't happening.

Absolutely! But I would be thrilled if they just added any of them to a store. That way we're not (potentially) trying to farm all 5 characters on cantina and hard nodes. The way they set up Pheonix for farming was awesome.

But even if none of them make it to a store, this game is just one big fun journey anyway! When patience is lost, that is when it ceases to be fun (really hard sometimes when you are farming vets and you only get about 4 shards for them/day...lol)
  • Hoping they do the same thing for at least one of the Old Republic Characters!

If they do it’d be Jolee. I wouldn’t get my hopes up though
  • Bastila will be on a fleet hard node. Only place that's obnoxious enough to put it. One of the late ones too for good measure with a god awful drop rate.

They'll likely put Jolee in guild store as nobody cares much about him by comparison.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Or theyll put her in the guild store but on multi character spot and only apears every full moon
  • Naw, they will wait until you’ve had time to farm her, buy some shards from shipments, gear her, zeta her and learn how to use her and then nerf her into oblivion like theybare Nightsisters. Thanks, CG!
  • Its just so you have at least 1 toon at 7 star for a special toon in the future knowing you will still need the other 4 to compete! Good business decision!
  • After they said they wouldn’t add another character to the stores, it’s nice. Hope the add more.
  • After they said they wouldn’t add another character to the stores, it’s nice. Hope the add more.
    They said they wouldn’t add one to arena store, GW store or cantina battles store. They never said they wouldn’t add one to guild store, GET store or ship store.