i0k48de8o2k5.gif

UNIT NAME: Sith Fighter
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Sith, Attacker
Agile Sith Attacker that bypasses enemy defenses

ABILITIES:

Basic: STIFLE

oe80ow7bi81n.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns.

Special 1: FIRST STRIKE (Cooldown 3)

44hfm95ytrzc.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Health Down for 2 turns. This attack deals 50% more damage if the target is below 50% Health.

Unique 1: SWARM TACTICS

FINAL TEXT: Sith fighter's attacks ignore Protection against debuffed enemies. When a Sith ally deals damage to an enemy not at 100% Health, they gain Foresight and Defense Penetration for 2 turns. When an enemy falls below 100% Health, all Sith allies gain 25% Turn Meter. Sith Fighter can't score Critical Hits.

Reinforcement: EXTREME MANEUVERABILITY

FINAL TEXT: Enter Battle: Sith fighter gains Foresight for 2 turns when Reinforced and when a Sith ally scores a Critical Hit. While Sith fighter has Foresight, it has +25% Offense and loses 10% Max Health (stacking) at the start of each of its turns.

GAME CHANGERS

AhnaldT101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReA2SpE-hQY

Lólindir (Spanish) https://youtu.be/nHJqlrXqYH0

xKILLERBEEx (German) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G57UnDQAPi0
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Should be called Anti-Biggs.
  • Dre679
    43 posts Member
    Where's anakin's ship lmao? He's supposed to be among the best pilots of his era
  • t8nh4s9qbtvv.jpeg
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @Ninibah

You win the internet for the day!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    So - seems should see some Sith ships soon so Swarm shared synergies supplement similar Sith ships?

I only had to use a Thesaurus once.
  • strange to not be able to crit as maul's reinforcement bonus gives sith crit.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Edenstar wrote: »
    strange to not be able to crit as maul's reinforcement bonus gives sith crit.

I think it's a balance to ignoring protection.
  • Why the old republic tag? I was satisfied with the explanation on reddit that this tag was for characters that were part of or helped the actual republic in that era, as opposed to just meaning they were just from that era. Now I'm confused again.

Seems like it should either be removed from this ship or added to HK-47, the generic old republic sith (including the pilot of this ship), and the Triumvirate.

Not that it matters yet, as there are no synergies or requirements affected, but it's probably safe to say that will change.
  • Is it intended that lower level accounts will not get this ship in the marquee event? My level 61 account can't handle one or two shots in the first tier without dying. Seems to be different than ever other marquee event released.
  • xanderxman wrote: »
    Is it intended that lower level accounts will not get this ship in the marquee event? My level 61 account can't handle one or two shots in the first tier without dying. Seems to be different than ever other marquee event released.

I second this concern, my lvl 71 account can't even finish the first mission either. Posted on reddit too.
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    FinnRey wrote: »
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Is it intended that lower level accounts will not get this ship in the marquee event? My level 61 account can't handle one or two shots in the first tier without dying. Seems to be different than ever other marquee event released.

I second this concern, my lvl 71 account can't even finish the first mission either. Posted on reddit too.

You can, if you have tankier ships(Clone sgt Arc, Biggs, Tie Silencer, etc) but you will need to be able to do the event ad nauseum until you get the right combination of dodges, AI errors, TL resist on your end, TL/debuff sticks, and luck. I've got it on a 64 account(just leveled up) and my Tie Silencer is 9k power, with 5Kish biggs, clone sgt, and consular(reinforce so he can get a turn and prot up the sith fighter)
  • Sith fighter marquee event not playable for new to ships players. I have a lvl 65 account that gets crushed every time. I thought marquee events were supposed to be achievable for all and based on a players current level? @CG_SCrumb
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Sith fighter marquee event not playable for new to ships players. I have a lvl 65 account that gets crushed every time. I thought marquee events were supposed to be achievable for all and based on a players current level? @CG_SCrumb

At lvl 65, you wont have the pilot anyway, so I wouldnz worry too much about a 3star ship that you cabt activate for a year.
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Sith fighter marquee event not playable for new to ships players. I have a lvl 65 account that gets crushed every time. I thought marquee events were supposed to be achievable for all and based on a players current level? @CG_SCrumb

At lvl 65, you wont have the pilot anyway, so I wouldnz worry too much about a 3star ship that you cabt activate for a year.

You can get the pilot in the guild store or thru shipments. While that may not be the OPTIMAL path to take with your resources, at lower levels like that a 3 star ship that can hit under protection on debuffed ships could be extremely useful.

I have 3 star Visas Marr on a level 64 account because I wanted the character.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    BucMan55 wrote: »

You can get the pilot in the guild store or thru shipments. While that may not be the OPTIMAL path to take with your resources, at lower levels like that a 3 star ship that can hit under protection on debuffed ships could be extremely useful.

Do you use that 3 star visas marr in arena?
  • BucMan55
    246 posts Member
    BucMan55 wrote: »

Do you use that 3 star visas marr in arena?

I did for a while. Still use her for my primary GW clearing team though.