Reyia's Diary

Replies

• Hr17glD.jpg
    Got him to 7*. After I upgrade his abilities...he should be beast mode!
    FTB
  • uQVTpgG.jpg

@reyia @silva
    This is Recursion. My RG is a stun beast!!!
    FTB
  • ZLYOuga.jpg

@reyia @Silva
    This is my battle moments ago to reclaim 1st place from Skywalkers true father. FOTP assisted QGJ on first move and killed his RG on first action. Pretty cool as he did two critical attacks in a row!!
    FTB
  • @reyia @silva

Just to inform you guys....you guys are my good allies and the only time I chose to attack you is for practice, only if my rank is higher than yours. I never cause you guys to lose any rank. Thank you guys for being fun to play with. Glad to have good allies who stay in the top 5-10 consistently!!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Bryan1986 wrote: »
    Hr17glD.jpg
    Got him to 7*. After I upgrade his abilities...he should be beast mode!

Wow 7* FOTP. Glass cannon at its finest. I wish I had one, would work so well with my GS and IG86.
    uQVTpgG.jpg

@reyia @silva
    This is Recursion. My RG is a stun beast!!!

RG is such a slow farm that it would be months before I can get him up to usable mode.
    ZLYOuga.jpg

@reyia @Silva
    This is my battle moments ago to reclaim 1st place from Skywalkers true father. FOTP assisted QGJ on first move and killed his RG on first action. Pretty cool as he did two critical attacks in a row!!

Well done in getting 1st place! My days of 1st is over now with your FOTP :'(
    @reyia @silva

Just to inform you guys....you guys are my good allies and the only time I chose to attack you is for practice, only if my rank is higher than yours. I never cause you guys to lose any rank. Thank you guys for being fun to play with. Glad to have good allies who stay in the top 5-10 consistently!!!

Thanks for being an awesome ally! I'm glad to get feedback on how my defense is doing. AI doesn't make good decisions such as firing at enemy with a sliver of health left and choosing to attack a full hp one.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    25 February 2016

Dear Diary, after a month of using HK47 at 4* I finally had enough shards on this faithful day to 5* him. Not only was I able to star him but I also upgraded his gear to 8! Talk about a two fold increase. It felt like a ten fold. I completed dark side stage 6 and unlocked a place to farm gear to upgrade IG88 and IG86 who were still gear 7. Poggle's gear was upgraded to 7 today.

Today's login rewards is IG86 shards.
    TORim84.png

Thanks to this month's IG shards my IG86 was now at 92/100.
    N2C5OSZ.png

My recently acquired Poggle's so lucky. Kept getting new gear daily!
    Wasn't that easy to get gear. Each purple gear required 20 pieces.
    BD9k9Ln.png
    8MkDAUY.png
    ZGfMGlT.png

Last node of GW.
    juS8rT4.png

Woohoo one Ahsoka shard! My Jedi team forming. Piece by piece.
    yx0IRyo.png

I used @cosmicturtle333 Ventress and I was impressed. Decided to gear mine up a bit.
    ZtCDC3S.png
    kolWzAH.png

Dark side stage 6 completed.
    I8Uwdx3.png

Achievement unlocked- The Dark Side Path. "If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father." - Vader to Luke. I hear you Vader. I'm feeling IT.
    o3VdBc8.png

5 more levels to max!
    tOjJNH2.png

Would I like some HK47 shards? Yes please!
    iHcikdY.png

Downloaded latest HKOS 5.0. Major reconstruction needed.
    0a6FunP.png
    VnkC8Vh.png

Collection of sensor arrays complete. Proceeding to install new hardware in HK47 uni-body.
    i5bjTwW.png
    s7hkFDI.png
    giiq4GO.png

Install successful. HK47 hardware upgrade to 5.8 complete.
    Ib1Qj6M.png
    w3I3IxZ.png
    XbE6hve.png

New ally.
    57JaaSC.png

Running low on crystals. Thanks arena rewards.
    wuESxhG.png

Today's top 20.
    AUJpCyw.png
    RPdN4Ax.png
    2BQJjKA.png
    IrYbE4F.png
    ia3CBqW.png
    YDyaKqO.png

GW being completable gave me many tokens which I used to buy Poggle/Lumi.
    TpgEkXl.png

Leia used to shoot many times at once but has been nerfed with the patches and Leia’s ability (Against All Odds) no longer gives 100% Critical Chance up on buff. I want her but she's chromium only :'(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsrpjC1rBFY

And that concludes day 30 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Dude. Screw Skywalkers true father. He locked me up for the last 10 minutes and made me get 4th. Punk ****
    FTB
  • ****... I really want to be a part of this server. You people seem like a lot of fun.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Dude. Screw Skywalkers true father. He locked me up for the last 10 minutes and made me get 4th. Punk ****

@Bryan1986
    Dang did u do arena lock with ya? He kind of have a grudge against u then... Someone sniped my main once and since that time I try to lock that person before prize giving time every day hehe.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    ****... I really want to be a part of this server. You people seem like a lot of fun.

@BentWookie Lol yea it's really fun if you have server mates sharing their stories.
  • @reyia
    If I'm up at your arena win time (midnight for me) I will try to snipe you in last minutes of you are in first and try to help you maintain 1st.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    26 February 2016

Dear Diary, today I've upgraded my IG86 to gear 8. I noticed he did better damage and if not killed could one shoot moderate hp heroes in one turn. I farmed JC shards and got just enough to 6* him. GW gave me enough Lumi shards to 4* her. I've completed light side stage 6 missions. A new data pack called Aurodium data pack was added to data cards.

Today's login rewards is 100k credits!
    brIb0PB.png

Light stage 6 pwned.
    zrXFlEE.png

Stage 7 opened.
    Mc7Emv3.png

Achievement unlocked- The Light Side. "How am I to know the good side from the bad?"
    "You will know, when you are calm. At peace, passive." ―Luke Skywalker and Yoda. Ok Yoda master I will start meditating asap.
    bRfTVdD.png

Example of my starting node in GW.
    KPbRgNu.png

Thanks God enough shards for JC!
    IiZY3XS.png

JC's ascension.
    6qj3ar1.png
    xEKWo8v.png

IG86 gear farm was a nightmare, the hardest was a total of 40 purple parts for a single gear.
    Sric8IY.png
    jC44OZ1.png
    47MwE78.png
    LfJ3xoN.png

IG86 hardware upgrade to 6.8.
    htQ9iIJ.png
    4cRVq71.png

Bronzium gave a IG86 shard and a IG100 shard. Game wants me to make a droid team.
    NyireYQ.png
    SSIn8ui.png
    6vbviPN.png

Last node of GW and rewards.
    JnX5IqW.png
    88pr63g.png

Vader and Rey in shard shop! Why I don't have enough currency? :'(
    6PMx2Id.png

Lumi shards, sure I need a master healer's blessing.
    VYk1qWY.png

Lumi to 4*.
    ACuWeYC.png
    2s0WXoI.png
    mIijQh0.png

Taking elegant steps towards better stats.
    qskDb2U.png

I need moar crystals please.
    Mb9hTeQ.png

Today's top 20.
    yy7JNU4.png
    jQVrLR2.png
    gsb4f6M.png
    RbBNCjI.png
    5yatDe9.png
    tMxvKnS.png

New pack.
    zQWYzsK.png
    rXWZLDz.png
    QHcGMDT.png
    Instead of spending thousands and HOPING u get LUCKY to get Rex or his shards now u can spend far less and get guaranteed character. Plus the ability mats and credits are there to sweeten the deal. I opened 33 mega packs in my main, only one had Rex in it. So if I wanted to 7* Rex that way that would be an insane number of chromium 8 packs to buy!

And that concludes day 31 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Dude. Screw Skywalkers true father. He locked me up for the last 10 minutes and made me get 4th. Punk ****

@Bryan1986
    Dang did u do arena lock with ya? He kind of have a grudge against u then... Someone sniped my main once and since that time I try to lock that person before prize giving time every day hehe.

Yeah. He has a grudge with me. I beat him for #1 place twice this week and it hurt his wittle feewings!
    FTB
  • So he locked me up when was in 4th place and beat out last minute....putting from 1st to with only 58 seconds left. I hit him again...but took 1 minute 12 win the battle. Bad luck today....
    FTB
  • I DID IT @reyai I locked you up with 5 minutes left and just sat there until time ran out. ALLIES FOR LIFE?? Wish someone would do the same for me!!!

4FtEbV3.jpg
    FTB
  • No doubt you won in 1st place bc I didn't allow anyone to attack you. Glad to have you as an ally (cost me 50 purple gems to do so....but you are worth it!)
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I DID IT @reyai I locked you up with 5 minutes left and just sat there until time ran out. ALLIES FOR LIFE?? Wish someone would do the same for me!!!

4FtEbV3.jpg

@Bryan1986 Thanks heaps for doing that!!
    No doubt you won in 1st place bc I didn't allow anyone to attack you. Glad to have you as an ally (cost me 50 purple gems to do so....but you are worth it!)

Aww u didn't have too. Plus the prize giving time is about 35 mins from now, it's still 5.25 pm in Aus and 6 p.m is the prize giving time.
    I DID IT @reyai I locked you up with 5 minutes left and just sat there until time ran out. ALLIES FOR LIFE?? Wish someone would do the same for me!!!

4FtEbV3.jpg

@Bryan1986 Thanks heaps for doing that!!
    No doubt you won in 1st place bc I didn't allow anyone to attack you. Glad to have you as an ally (cost me 50 purple gems to do so....but you are worth it!)

Aww u didn't have too. Plus the prize giving time is about 35 mins from now, it's still 5.25 pm in Aus and 6 p.m is the prize giving time.

Ouch!!! Lol. I thought your prize giving time was midnight my time. Lolol. Must be 1:00am my time
    FTB
  • @reyia
    Z4W0EE1.jpg
    Just got this beast to max for my level. His health has increased and his power has increased significantly. Maybe he will do better for me now!
    FTB
  • O5MT2jG.jpg
    Wow!!! His humbling blow lvl 6 is beast mode!! Can't wait to get it!!!
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    @reyia
    Z4W0EE1.jpg
    Just got this beast to max for my level. His health has increased and his power has increased significantly. Maybe he will do better for me now!

That's a super glass cannon. Grats on getting him to 7*!!
    O5MT2jG.jpg

Yea he's like a Poggle with that skill!! Really helps with boosts in damage.
    @reyia
    Z4W0EE1.jpg

O5MT2jG.jpg

Yeah. Just upgraded QGJ to do offense up. Gonna see how it works out in Arena in a bit. It seems it is a guaranteed offense up...not percentage chance added to it
    FTB
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Well....first attempt at offense up and my FOTP did a 14k critical. Pretty amazing!! Beat Skywalkers TF with all 5 toons standing and only RG had low health.
    FTB
  • Get a ROOM you two!

Oh who am I kidding, I am just jelous of your server & wish I had the same sort of allies.. :/

As always very cool.. Look forward to the next episode, congrats on everything!
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    Get a ROOM you two!

Oh who am I kidding, I am just jelous of your server & wish I had the same sort of allies.. :/

Haha bro. I hear ya. Our server is pretty sweet and most of my allies are from it. However, I have some pretty sweet allies from another. If you want my QGJ send me your ally code and I will gladly ally up with ya.
    FTB
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Reyia wrote: »
    @reyia
    Z4W0EE1.jpg

O5MT2jG.jpg

Yeah. Just upgraded QGJ to do offense up. Gonna see how it works out in Arena in a bit. It seems it is a guaranteed offense up...not percentage chance added to it

It's a guaranteed offense up if an effect is dispelled. The effect has a percentage chance to be dispelled. So if no effect has been dispelled then there is no offense up.
    Well....first attempt at offense up and my FOTP did a 14k critical. Pretty amazing!! Beat Skywalkers TF with all 5 toons standing and only RG had low health.

That's extreme damage! Not many heroes in the current meta can withstand that. With the speed/damage meta most toons have less than 14k so that's a single shot from FOTP.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Get a ROOM you two!

Lol Wookie is so jelly haha! Indeed having allies is great we can synergy to tackle our opponents. Thank you and I'm glad some people have fun reading about how others are doing in another server!
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    27 February 2016

Dear Diary, today has been a major farming fest in a quest to gear up my rapidly firing IG88. The pursuit of material resources was unrelenting, energy were refreshed several times in order to complete the task.

Today's login rewards is 100 crystals.
    cauhvh4.png

One more shard towards my Jedi team!
    oXILmDp.png
    wyGyPre.png

One more ally!
    oZx908m.png
    806oyT0.png

One more level to 66!
    nQWOhtv.png

The upper right gear of IG88 at tier VII required 40 purple mats.
    YKGD7G1.png
    G1m6uUY.png
    dZ6KOeQ.png
    hp94alA.png

The lower right gear of IG88 at tier VII required 20 blue mats.
    q8rHTxd.png

IG88's hardware upgrade to 7.8.
    aLtJC25.png
    tkYGJsV.png

With some energy remaining I farmed the upper right gear at tier VIII.
    vk4nz3W.png
    L8KHMcT.png
    xDBirS2.png

Farmed bottom left gear with bonus energy.
    buoimug.png

I'm so lucky to receive rank 1 rewards.
    341FOn8.png

Someone posted in a thread titled If you were rank 1 on your server everyday, how would you spend your crystals?

People like to fantasize about hitting the lottery and talking about how they'd spend it in real life.

I guess this would be the equivalent of having a super high paying job but in the GOH world. Unfortunately only a select few get this sort of privilege and the majority of competitive/decent players receive 150-300 a day.

So if you received 500-650 crystals each day, what would you do with it? Hit up chroniums, spend on energy, or buy stuff from the shipment shop?

My answer is not chromiums but spending that on energy and cantina refreshes. In the shipments I don't buy the character shards or training droids.

Today's top 20.
    AuM4SD1.png
    gV2l3Aj.png
    HTcxnYQ.png
    7sLpD4v.png
    Mapj4fH.png
    oiSJN3d.png

Stormy reckons the drop rate is 20%.
    https://youtu.be/eb2VM-mlxoE

And finally EA tempting me with such an awesome hero who I most likely will never get.
    6G7LWrf.png

And that concludes day 32 of my adventure in space o:)
  • Smite
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Someone posted in a thread titled If you were rank 1 on your server everyday, how would you spend your crystals?

People like to fantasize about hitting the lottery and talking about how they'd spend it in real life.

I guess this would be the equivalent of having a super high paying job but in the GOH world. Unfortunately only a select few get this sort of privilege and the majority of competitive/decent players receive 150-300 a day.

So if you received 500-650 crystals each day, what would you do with it? Hit up chroniums, spend on energy, or buy stuff from the shipment shop?

My answer is not chromiums but spending that on energy and cantina refreshes. In the shipments I don't buy the character shards or training droids.

edit. No need to repost pics.
    Post edited by FashionFett on
  • Smite; quite the opposite.
    Reyia diary is a must read for the community.
    And, if you don't like it, don't read it better still comment on it.