Zeta Finn and resistance - P2

What is the gear recommended for the characters of the resistance in Zeta Finn's team (P2 HAAT)?

That team is good enough?
https://swgoh.gg/u/robin123/squads/90195/

I will put my next zeta on Finn. But I wanna know where I can get better to get a good result with this team on P2.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    With that gear and those speeds I'd say at least 7 million p2.
  • Thanks, crzydroid!!
    Those mods are good enough to HAAT?
    Or should I make any changes?
  • U would want poe at above 232 speed and have really good potency on all of them, not so much on bb8
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    U would want poe at above 232 speed and have really good potency on all of them, not so much on bb8

Yeah this. Just push Poe to 232 or above so he can go first and land multiple exposes, then trooper will go and start popping them.
  • Thank you, guys!
    I will try improve this before the next HAAT!
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Why above 232 speed?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    The speed of the tank and side guns is 231. So if you get Poe above that, he will go before them, and if you get a couple of exposes, trooper will go next. Once you start popping exposes, you can get your whole team to go and get a topple before the tank takes a turn.
  • Robindeon
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Thanks!!! That helped a lot!!!
  • Don't want to create a new thread, and this is relevant, I think.

What is an acceptable potency level for RT under zFinn. Obviously more is better, but I'm struggling to get it up there.

I'm currently running a potency set and a crit damage set, but even with potency secondaries across the board and potency on the cross, I'm only at 60%. I'm currently only at G8 (working on improving that), but I don't know if increasing my gear levels will come with a potency bump or not.

Is this doable potency-wise, or should I start thinking about scrapping the crit damage set for 2 more potency sets?

Also, same question for Poe (how much potency is "enough"?).

Thanks in advance!
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Don't want to create a new thread, and this is relevant, I think.

What is an acceptable potency level for RT under zFinn. Obviously more is better, but I'm struggling to get it up there.

I'm currently running a potency set and a crit damage set, but even with potency secondaries across the board and potency on the cross, I'm only at 60%. I'm currently only at G8 (working on improving that), but I don't know if increasing my gear levels will come with a potency bump or not.

Is this doable potency-wise, or should I start thinking about scrapping the crit damage set for 2 more potency sets?

Also, same question for Poe (how much potency is "enough"?).

Thanks in advance!

Are you running them with R2? Number crunch will give them a potency boost of a couple of percentage points. If you are running them with BB-8, Secret Intel gives 25%. He can also put tenacity down on the tank so potenxy doesn't matter.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I’m using neither. I’m trying to keep BB8 out so I can use him with my Ackbar team, and R2 I honestly never even thought of, but I use him with my Rebel team in the same phase so I’d like to be able to run zFinn/RT/Poe/RPilot/Rey to get as many exposes as possible. Rey obviously doesn’t inflict expose, but she does do a lot of dmg
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You can run either R2 or BB8 and then escape before enrage.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Ok thanks. But that doesn’t answer the question of what a good target potency number would be for RT (without the droids).
  • Has anyone run R2 under zFinn in P2? Now that I think about it, it would suck to not have R2 with my Rebels, but I do have other toons to put with them if need be. Especially if R2 works as a suitable replacement for BB8.

I'm thinking either Finn/Poe/RT/R2D2/Rey or Finn/Poe/RT/R2D2/Pilot.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    R2 is not a replacement for BB-8, but can help extend survivability of undergeared resistance because right before you come out of topple, you can stealth everyone but Poe (or Finn, if you let the taunt transfer to him) and even give that person a free hit because of foresight. Your Pilot and Trooper can only be hit by AoE. Without this tactic, your taunt could be dispelled by the side guns. If this ends up giving you more topples, that's a win. Plus you get the stat boosts from R2.

I would seriously consider doing that. Like you say, Rebels can use others if you don't want to bother with escapes. I used to run zFinn with R2 back in the day and escape him for p3.

But I would still for real give BB-8 a try. He should take enough turns that you get multiple escape attempts if you give yourself enough of a buffer. This will get you the most damage. BB-8 restores protection on Resistance too, so you should last until enrage.