Is it illegal to speak about nightsisters?

Just want to have a legit chat about NS changes.
How does the community feel about this?

Replies

• Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Delete
  • Is there another website we can legitimately have discussions about?
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    Reddit my friend.
  • I love this game. I’m sure the devs have something for us f2p soon. They have made an awesome game so far! Thanks EA. I would be bor d without this game in my life
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is a huge thread about it...... so not at all.
  • I’m happy they nerfed the NS, it makes it more even and gives us (f2p) a chance to rank higher so thanks EA
  • I’m happy they nerfed the NS, it makes it more even and gives us (f2p) a chance to rank higher so thanks EA

Nightsisters were a f2p team that gave us a shot. This hurts our chances, not helps.
  • I am extremely disappointed in this change of NS. I do not use the team they suggest is not “in the spirit” of the raid. But I do use NS and have put a lot into them.
  • Considering the spirit of the raid is to make us as miserable and deflated as possible, then further depress us when we finally get to the end and see what awaits us in the trash can.

I'd say they were bang on with the nerf.

Zfinn, JTR etc etc. All they need to do now is give Nihilus 200% more protection, and reduce the cooldowns on drain force and annihilate and they'll have nailed the goal they set out to achieve.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Jed_Eye
    171 posts Member
    Meh
  • Kyno wrote: »
    There is a huge thread about it...... so not at all.

Huge thread so they can ignore it easier, just like all the sith raid feedback. They'll refund the zeta like it's our fault for spending it on a valid strategy in the first place.
  • There is the SWGOH subreddit.