MSF

By the way, how is MSF doing? I saw in a thread that EA's competition got a big hit. Was that MSF?

Replies

• Yep.

It's now being ruined steadily. Nearly impossible events for non-whales, 2 hour blitzes and a good bit of nerfing. Even the Youtube shills are struggling to justify it. Not to mention the raids are now more excruciating than the STR raid

I heard Foxnext changed to a different publisher or something and that was when the nonsense started. I mean it's always had terrible offers but it's really gotten worse. 58.99 buckaroos for a 3* character? Yeah, not happening.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Oh no, GoH is fairly mild in that department.

Oh and I should mention gearing is even more painful in MSF too, limited on ALL nodes not just hard ones and the credit crunch is much, much worse.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Sounds like I quit that game before it got too bad.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    They made the Deadpool raid 2 hours long, which was incredibly ****. And Blitz is AWFUL! It's why I'm so thankful tournaments were scrapped in SWGoH.
    But I still enjoy it.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    And they just now removed all premium currency from the login calendar. >:)