Changes to Asajj/Acolyte Strategy in STR MEGA THREAD

Replies

• And on top of all this there is still the bug that misattributes damage in P4. I managed to kill DN from ~12% health left and was dismissed with lousy 1,2 mil damage.
  • Lower NS zombie’s health, protection, and defense, then add a second unique that says:

If zombie didn’t die within her past two turns, all nightsister allies gain 5% turn meter and gain 5% offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter. If she did die within her past two turns, all nightsister allies lose 3% offense and critical chance (stacking). These effects take place at the beginning of each of her turns.

I love people throwing out ideas, so don’t take this personally, but NS owners will have a cow if this happens because it’s a major nerf to what they already have. There are ways to do this without touching what people have already invested in and win back a portion of the fan base they just lost.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Just used NS in TW and she stealthed first shot. So not sure what gear lv you are using her at. Mine is G12
  • This Zombie rework better be good. Something like a new ability that reads “Nightsister allies gain 10% turn meter and Nightsister Zombie is instantly defeated.” That *maybe* might make up for the goodwill lost.
  • Mahbrethir wrote: »
    One of my guildies got 45 bucks back from Google. So that route may work for players who are unsatisfied. Not posting this to inspire hate, but to point people in a good direction for conflict resolution.

There's some solid discussion on Reddit. It's pretty easy to get your last 60 days refunded, any more takes some work.

How? The app stores tell me to contact developer. The developer (EA) will not respond .
  • @cg_tophat

If you cared you would go to the office today and work though the issue.
  • 900 comments in 1 day + however many more (hundreds? ) deleted and probably a 95+% frustrated ratio- guys-

you messed this one up nerfing nightsister teams for something traya can do is misdirection- AND on a Friday with little communication possibilities AND rushed out a buggy fix, just stop what,you are doing and take a deep breath and go back to the drawing tables - I'm sure you guys would rather get this fixed and have the community on your side- get it done. This is obviously not going how you intended it to go- let's get something good rolling!!
  • Rimzo
    120 posts Member
    uwgr1dmtqvo2.jpeg
  • Lower NS zombie’s health, protection, and defense, then add a second unique that says:

If zombie didn’t die within her past two turns, all nightsister allies gain 5% turn meter and gain 5% offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter. If she did die within her past two turns, all nightsister allies lose 3% offense and critical chance (stacking). These effects take place at the beginning of each of her turns.

I love people throwing out ideas, so don’t take this personally, but NS owners will have a cow if this happens because it’s a major nerf to what they already have. There are ways to do this without touching what people have already invested in and win back a portion of the fan base they just lost.

But it’d be a reason to gear up zombie like the developers want us to. You win if she’s tanky and doesn’t die, and you lose if she’s squishy and does die. I have a paper zombie at g2, and if they added my idea, it would definitely make me gear up my zombie.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Lower NS zombie’s health, protection, and defense, then add a second unique that says:

But it’d be a reason to gear up zombie like the developers want us to. You win if she’s tanky and doesn’t die, and you lose if she’s squishy and does die. I have a paper zombie at g2, and if they added my idea, it would definitely make me gear up my zombie.

A paper zombie at gear 2 is useless..... Put some gear on that zombie!
  • Refund the zeta on Daka is just a way to laugh at the face of the players and still look like devs did their job. I'm just sick of it. It has to stop that's all.
  • CG, here’s a hint. You say you want people
    Lower NS zombie’s health, protection, and defense, then add a second unique that says:

Yes, it would. And I expect something like that to happen, that makes a G7 zombie suck. But that’s going to be met with a lot of ticked off people whose current team as is gets a major nerf. Now they have to pour in more resources that they weren’t planning on.

The best move is to not touch people’s current teams, but improve that of a G12 zombie so that it’s even better. This way everyone wins.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »

A paper zombie at gear 2 is useless..... Put some gear on that zombie!

My mods make up for gear.
  • I will officially ask every gear and zeta that i put to NS. This is not what its promised and simply a scam that CG starts doing recently so many times.
  • I will officially ask every gear and zeta that i put to NS. This is not what its promised and simply a scam that CG starts doing recently so many times.

I totally agree with you except the "recently" part. CG never knew how to deal with his player base and the crap they were doing.
  • Vengence wrote: »
    "Our philosophy on this change is that in a game about progression and powering up your characters, wanting to move backwards is antithetical to the spirit of the game and it creates a significant disadvantage to people who leveled past this point without knowing of the strategy in advance. Progressing a character should always feel good. "

Let that sink in, guys who used all those mats to "progress" their NS team. It was mainly about the paper zombie strategy but it has a bonus connotation.

Does your progressing all those nerfed toons feel good at all?

Can’t find the original quote of this however . I get that “you” don’t want people to feel like they should go backwards in progression of Zombie but with this fix sooooooo many more want to go back on Talzin, Daka, Ventress and Zombie

That was taken from the announcement last eve about the incoming nerf.

I was in fact on your side (the zeta peoples who's time and resources went to waste), though in hindsight I could have phrased it better.

In any case, any level of ingenuity should be rewarded, not punished. Everybody should stop playing the raid TBH, including heroic. Nobody bothers with Traya, so nobody ends up with Traya the forced meta goes unnoticed and nobody gets 12+ gear. All things stay the same as before this terrible debacle turned up.

That won't happen of course because OOOOH SHINY!!
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • So when is our zeta/omega reimbursement coming in?
  • Zombie has been used under geared for nearly a year now and suddenly it is a problem? CG is now going to refund the players who zetad Daka because of the effect the incoming zombie changes will have on the zeta itself? Well,while you’re at it give me my Asajj unique zeta too since it is effected just as much (if not more). Don’t forget the Asajj lead zeta too since it will be a shell of what it was before all of this craziness. I’ll be just fine with my Talzin lead zeta only. Thanks
  • Qui_Gondu
    35 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Are you going to ban for life people asking for total refunds via Google again?

Don’t worry it’s coming. I’ve had warnings in the past for questioning decisions made by the developers. Lol
  • C4L3B87
    52 posts Member
    What about asajj lead zeta!?!? I dropped it on her yesterday about 5 hours before all of this happened!! I would not have done that had I known. Just refunding he Old Daka zeta is so messed up and shows the disconnect they have towards their player base.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Might I make a suggestion? Don’t roll out major changes on a Friday. Not only is there tremendous outrage over the change that you can’t sufficiently address because of the weekend (I don’t consider the Daka zeta refund sufficient or even close to sufficient) but you repeatedly introduce new bugs when you fix/nerf/change things which can’t be addressed until the following week. Anyone with a sith raid this weekend is stuck with the healing bug. My suggestion would be to do these kinds of things early in the week so everything is resolved by the end of the week. Also, considering the bug introduced due to the change on Friday, I would consider giving guilds 110k sith raid tickets for free, allowing them to do one extra raid. This would alleviate any of the issues with guilds that have raids prior to the fix going live.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Can these infinite loops not be fixed simply by making a change to Bonds of Weakness:
    Using any ability damages all allies and removes 1% TM from the unit using the ability for each stack of Bonds of Weakness. This damage increases each time it is triggered, resetting when any ally uses Stand Alone. This damage can't defeat allies.

Eventually, NS's would begin losing more TM than can be gained if BoW was not cleared. This would have no effect on units that don't gain TM during their turn.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    But! DOUBLE FLEET DROPS!!!

x63yno18gyr4.gif
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    It is painfully obvious to anyone who even remotely analyzed the raid that 20 is not the proper amount of stacks to put your artificial poorly thought out fix at. 40 is an acceptable number (although it would still be a stupid and opaque fix).

Now that you are listening: we hate the sith raid, nerfs or not. Address the thread you started asking for feedback while you're censoring my message.
  • Sorry but with CG/EA this stuff goes in one ear and out the other as long as people give them truck loads of money
  • IceHawk117
    36 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Yet another way to leverage NS is nerfed? I'm losing track now of how many nerfs the sith raid has had. The nerf everything response by the development team makes it impossible for mid range guilds to have core players field the heroic sith. Friends and family can no longer play together. You have to join competitve guilds. So then you mash all best players together so you can farm traya and mark 12.5 speed gear. But what you are left with is a rich get richer scenario. There is little crossover. You can't dump natural game progression. You can't value your Sith raid's sustainability over your game's sustainability. The raid should become auto-able. Another raid should be in the works. That's the job.

Post edited by IceHawk117 on
This discussion has been closed.