Tank rewards

When will tank rewards be fixed? It's by far the worst rewards in the game and has been for along time

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    GK would disagree with you...... after he is 7*, you might be right.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    GK would disagree with you...... after he is 7*, you might be right.

Just a toon is not enough. Everyone would agree with that. Pit has better rewards and takes less than 10 minutes to solo
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    I hate mk10 blastech weapon mod. It’s suck!! The worst thing is... the gears which we can farm at challenge such as mk8 biotech implant salvage.. Please give me mk8 biotech implant ‘prototype’ not ‘salvage’..
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Raid rewards have always seemed a little less than stellar at times. I like tank rewards because they give you ship materials. Right now the main complaint is that STR rewards are not worth the effort. For me, it seems like I'm most likely to get something I need from STR or tank. I will have to strongly disagree with you that pit rewards are the best, as I really don't need anymore MKVII scanners, which drop every.single.time. The only reason I bother sticking a team in on auto on the days I do is for a chance at more shard shop and guild store currency.

Depends where you're at, I guess.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Raid rewards have always seemed a little less than stellar at times. I like tank rewards because they give you ship materials. Right now the main complaint is that STR rewards are not worth the effort. For me, it seems like I'm most likely to get something I need from STR or tank. I will have to strongly disagree with you that pit rewards are the best, as I really don't need anymore MKVII scanners, which drop every.single.time. The only reason I bother sticking a team in on auto on the days I do is for a chance at more shard shop and guild store currency.

Depends where you're at, I guess.

It's heroic sith raid or bust. HSTR gives the best by far. It's time the tank rewards get fixed to match what toons actually need.
  • komji15 wrote: »
    I hate mk10 blastech weapon mod. It’s suck!! The worst thing is... the gears which we can farm at challenge such as mk8 biotech implant salvage.. Please give me mk8 biotech implant ‘prototype’ not ‘salvage’..

I'm actually out of the salvage right now because I've been buying the prototype from the store. Didn't think I'd run into this problem but i have
  • They mean SHARD CURRENCY!!! You know, that stuff that allegedly stops CG from putting stuff in the other shops and can be exchanged for absolutely nothing of value in most cases.

All the raids are dropping garbage currently, I remember when I used to get lovely full stun guns, or even full droid callers (stupidly difficult to acquire, I'm not made of guild currency).

Sadly we just do T6 Tank, which is rain of garbage too. We all know STR is landfill too, except at the top 10 of heroic (which most of us can't reach because we keep getting garbage from raids).

Challenges aside from not being challenging are also landfill. In fact there's very little point to doing most of the things in this game.

I don't 17000 mk VI/VII discs either.

Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Please keep Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage as a reward, even though it's a "Challenge" gear. We need so many of them