Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• Options
    As a lowbie I need a good two to even get a decent score per phase.

I would actually do more if I had the roster, masochism is my nameo.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    It would probably take even longer for smaller guilds to complete a raid if they could only have one attempt at it per day.
  • Options
    Yeah with only one attempt you can't expirament to find how to maximize your damage. Btw they can either up the rewards or lower the difficulty I don't see them ever doing both, and i would prefer a reward boost

The difficulty would be the same.
    And you could experiment all you want, once per day :)
  • Options
    It would probably take even longer for smaller guilds to complete a raid if they could only have one attempt at it per day.

Why do you think that? I think it would decrease the time. I think lot of people just do one attempt (sometimes none) per day, so just there you would make 5 times quicker. The people who do 5 attempts would still stay the biggest damage dealers with only one attempt.
  • Options

Why do you think that? I think it would decrease the time. I think lot of people just do one attempt (sometimes none) per day, so just there you would make 5 times quicker. The people who do 5 attempts would still stay the biggest damage dealers with only one attempt.

This is not a good idea (for my guild atleast) for every person doing one or two attempts there is someone doing four or five and say I do one attempt @ 1.2m damage, then someone else does five @300k ea they beat me out by 300k as they rightly should
  • Options
    @Sacull_Kinslayer I so wish that Chad Gaines becomes the new thing in all threads. Hey @ChadGaines, why you messing up our game?
  • Options
    Please get rid of this raid and start over until you can make something fun and engaging that doesn't punish players for thinking of creative ways to defeat it
  • Options
    Please get rid of this raid and start over until you can make something fun and engaging that doesn't punish players for thinking of creative ways to defeat it

Indeed. If it was fun we wouldn't be so desperate to find quick ways through it. I say we, I still struggle down here at T3/4 for a pittance doing my mighty 4-500 k with my tentative Sith team.

I love fighting the AAT with whatever I've got handy, Rancor, well I don't have much TMR aside from Tarkin really, and to a lesser extent, Thrawn.

Make it fun, and the nerf gun can retire, or at least have a vacation.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    Thoughts on the raid: It's crap
    The development team seem to be constantly trying to destroy this game grabbing as much money as possible in the process. either this or they re just really bad game designers.
  • Options

If they did this, the raid bosses health pools would have to be reduced down to 20% of what they currently are, because players would only be able to use 20% of the characters they normally use. I don’t see the developers doing anything big like this.
  • Options
    It would only make it faster for guilds that take more than a day per phase. Lower health means JTR is weaker anyways. It definitely needs boosted rewards though.
  • mrjazz
    116 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wow another " suggestion" thread, they haven't listened to the hundreds of suggestions by players, even in their own thread the made for feedback, but you thought making a post yourself would get listened to?
    Oh my sweet summer child
  • Options
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    @Sacull_Kinslayer I so wish that Chad Gaines becomes the new thing in all threads. Hey @ChadGaines, why you messing up our game?

Lol! The new Leroy Jenkins!
  • Options
    And now we’re on page 50...
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly, if you wanted a longer raid, why not just make it 2 phases longer or something?

Phase: 1
    Boss:Sith Assassin
    Health: 20 Million
    There are 3 Sith Troopers with the Sith Assassin, who stays stealthed. While Sith Troopers are alive Sith Assassin takes two turns to use her Electrocute attack, which one shots a squad member (think AAT tank). If the Sith Troopers are taken out before SA can Electrocute, then SA summons more Sith Troopers instead, requiring her to go another 2 turns before using Electrocute.

Sith Assassin would be like the Tank and Sith Troopers would be like the Super Battledroid in Phase 3 of AAT.

Phase: 2
    Boss: Sith Marauder
    Health: 35 Million
    This phase would have 2 (weaker) Sith Assassin's with a Sith Marauder in between them. Sith Marauder is the main boss in this phase. The 2 Sith Assassins start out stealthed for 2 turns, but each attack on the Sith Marauder gives them 10% turn meter. When the Sith Assassin uses Electrocute (which can not be evaded or resisted) it only stuns the players character, but that's when it gets interesting. With Electrocute the effected character gains the following: Offense Up, Defense Up, Critical Chance Up, Critical Damage Up, Speed Down, DoT, Healing Immunity, Ability Block, and Shock)

When the player is stunned Sith Marauder becomes focused on stunned characters and does double damage to stunned enemies (like KRU). When attacking a stunned enemy, Sith Marauder gains 25% turn meter and heals for 1% Max Health. At the beginning of his turn, if any of the player's characters are stunned, he gains Critical Hit Immunity until his next turn. For each buff on the players squad at the start of Sith Marauder's turn, he gains 5% Defense and Tenacity until his next turn. If there are any debuffs at the start of his turn he gains 2% offense, critical chance, and critical damage (debuff bonuses stack).

The strategy behind Phase 2 would be to either bring someone who can cleanse the enemy so Sith Assassins have to keep using their turns to go back in stealth or cleanse your team so SM gets as little buffs as possible.

Then you can have the current phases, and BOOM! Not as much if a chore now.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Arcaver wrote: »
    Honestly, if you wanted a longer raid, why not just make it 2 phases longer or something?

There are 3 Sith Troopers with the Sith Assassin, who stays stealthed. While Sith Troopers are alive Sith Assassin takes two turns to use her Electrocute attack, which one shots a squad member (think AAT tank). If the Sith Troopers are taken out before SA can Electrocute, then SA summons more Sith Troopers instead, requiring her to go another 2 turns before using Electrocute.

Sith Assassin would be like the Tank and Sith Troopers would be like the Super Battledroid in Phase 3 of AAT.

This phase would have 2 (weaker) Sith Assassin's with a Sith Marauder in between them. Sith Marauder is the main boss in this phase. The 2 Sith Assassins start out stealthed for 2 turns, but each attack on the Sith Marauder gives them 10% turn meter. When the Sith Assassin uses Electrocute (which can not be evaded or resisted) it only stuns the players character, but that's when it gets interesting. With Electrocute the effected character gains the following: Offense Up, Defense Up, Critical Chance Up, Critical Damage Up, Speed Down, DoT, Healing Immunity, Ability Block, and Shock)

When the player is stunned Sith Marauder becomes focused on stunned characters and does double damage to stunned enemies (like KRU). When attacking a stunned enemy, Sith Marauder gains 25% turn meter and heals for 1% Max Health. At the beginning of his turn, if any of the player's characters are stunned, he gains Critical Hit Immunity until his next turn. For each buff on the players squad at the start of Sith Marauder's turn, he gains 5% Defense and Tenacity until his next turn. If there are any debuffs at the start of his turn he gains 2% offense, critical chance, and critical damage (debuff bonuses stack).

The strategy behind Phase 2 would be to either bring someone who can cleanse the enemy so Sith Assassins have to keep using their turns to go back in stealth or cleanse your team so SM gets as little buffs as possible.

Not sure if serious but this sounds infinitely more of a chore...
  • Options

Are you being serious or joking? The last thing most players want is a longer Sith raid with more RNG and squads that won’t work. I don’t see how it’s less of a chore if you need to spend even more time slogging through two more phases. And Sith Marauder abosolutely cannot heal for 1% of his max health. That’s ridiculous IMO and it would make that phase literally impossible for most guilds.
  • Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options

If they reduced the amount of health the bosses have by a factor of 5 and reduced the amount of attempts we get by a factor of 5, the raid would take the exact same amount of time to complete....

• Options
    mcshant wrote: »
    I think i know why they havent responded. They have isolated us. We must use stand together. We probly have over 1k stacks of bonds of weakness by now.
    Lol nice
    We are also stuck in an infinite loop with this sort of thing re-occurring more regularly
  • LastNeuron
    106 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    ...other 5 tier finish, other lot of trash won. Dear Dev do you think this help us to have funny and improve? ...and other question, one more, just one: do you think this help you to earn more money?

Nice day to all
  • Aplus
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Thing about lower tier STR is the REWARDS. I used to do tier 4/5 heroics and now that we are doing HSTR the rewards are VASTLY different. Not only does this discourage lower tier players with garbage challenge gear or 6/50 pieces with no traya shards, it also drags out the raid to like 2/3 days for lower tier players.
  • Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »

If they reduced the amount of health the bosses have by a factor of 5 and reduced the amount of attempts we get by a factor of 5, the raid would take the exact same amount of time to complete....

That is true if you make the assumptions that everyone does 5 attempts per day, and that every attempt does the same amount of damage. I have a hard time granting you either of those assumptions.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options

Are you being serious or joking? The last thing most players want is a longer Sith raid with more RNG and squads that won’t work. I don’t see how it’s less of a chore if you need to spend even more time slogging through two more phases. And Sith Marauder abosolutely cannot heal for 1% of his max health. That’s ridiculous IMO and it would make that phase literally impossible for most guilds.

Seriously, most guilds don't have Rex, AA, or Chirrut to remove a stun to keep SM from getting back that 1%?

I was just stating that if they wanted to make the raid longer than Rancor or HAAT, they could've added more phases to it instead of doing the raid the way they did it. It would still take up time and require more strategy, but also might keep it from feeling like a chore. But it's an idea, obviously they're not going to do it.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Options
    Those are not the droids you are looking for.
    Move along.
    CG mindtrick us by disappearing.
  • Options
    Leave it at 5 attempts a day IMO. The rewards do need to be dramatically improved for the non heroic versions though. The raid takes far too long for such miserable rewards.
  • Options
    50 pages of rages!
    Maybe if we petition to Big Daddy Disney, they will come in and clean house or make changes since these incompetent people refuse to listen to us or improve the health of the game, instead of the health of their wallets.
  • Options

Seriously, most guilds don't have Rex, AA, or Chirrut to remove a stun to keep SM from getting back that 1%?

If some players don’t understand that they need a cleanser, they could end up giving the raid boss millions of health back, basically undoing all the work that other players have put in. Raid bosses shouldn’t be able to heal. I haven’t heard anyone say that they enjoy how Nihilus recovers his protection. Also if the cleansing ability is on cooldown, that will screw up your run anyway.
  • Options
    A fix, a response, anything? I guess so! We got a nerf to make it harder and, to boot, mess up one of them ore popular team comps.
    Anyone feel like CG is really attempting to shed itself of players at this point?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Nobody likes this garbage raid, and yet they keep introducing more bugs and making it more garbage than ever. Not only CG is producing bad and full of bugs content, but they are actually kind of defending it now?, jeez man... they really deserve a massive userbase dropdown, it's been months since no "good" content and buggless appeared
This discussion has been closed.