Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Casual guild looking to help people grow with us. We run 7* Rancor, 6* AAT (getting near 7*), and 4* Sith.

Guild name: To the Foam
    My Ally code: 667-313-954

We ask that you request gear and try to log on every day. Not a stickler about maxing out raid tickets, but would like people that participate daily.
  • Options
    gd74pz8vm267.jpeg
  • Hal_10000
    161 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    LEGUND guild is recruiting. The guild was low-level for a while but has been building lately. We currently have 24 members and 11 million GP. A few high-ranked players who can give advise but mostly mid-level players working their way up. We do all three raids about once a week and are building toward Heroic Pit. Active players are wonderful but casual players are welcome too; as long as you're not inactive for more than a week, you can stay with us. Groups of players more than welcome.
  • Options
    classyRus: Who we are and why you should join us.
    First of all, the name says it all: We’re Classy AF. And we are looking for approx. 10-12 Classy AF people to join our Classy AF guild! (Did I mention we are classy??) The ideal candidates will be level 85 and have a minimum GP of 1million.
    This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

I know, I had you at classy af – but I am still going to give you a general list of guidelines that you must follow:
    1. DAILY 600. Recommended, but not required.
    2. RAIDS – HPIT & HAAT are 0 dmg for 24 hours. HPIT, soloers MUST wait 20 minutes to post dmg. SITH is currently FFA, with the periodic mandatory “test raid” to gauge improvement.
    3. TW & TB – Participation is required for both with flexibility allowed (in the interest of not writing a novel, I will answer any questions directly and not on this post).
    4. FARMING. We do not have farming requirements; however, we openly discuss farming suggestions to not only help YOU, but to help the guild as a whole.
    5. SWGOH.GG account – this is required. If you don’t have one, please get one ASAP, it is easy to create an account, but we will be happy to help if you need it.
    6.DISCORD – also required. This is our main source of communication for all things guild related. The in-game chat only goes back so far so communication can easily be missed.
    7. Have fun. Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Listen Linda, LISTEN…. we don’t ask for much, and communication goes a long way with us, which is why you can expect good communication from officers regularly. This group is lead by some amazing people and we all share the same vision, and we are very good at keeping ourselves in check, because we know that is vital to run a successful guild.
    And here’s the thing, I know you are already sold on us, but I am gonna shove some more awesomeness in your face anyway.

We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    That’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!
    And….
    Epic selfies!
    Hilarious memes!
    Sarcasm!
    Random nickname upgrades!
    Boxed wine!

So. Contact either Amy#8509 or (me) lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • zillllaaaaa
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    My id is zillllaaaaa, and Dark Mallers is a 92M GP guild that is currently looking for 2 active players who would like to grow with us. We currently do T5 Sith raids, hPit and hAat, win 60% of our TW, and gain 30-33 stars in TB, but we are getting stronger and want you to get stronger with us. We also have a rotating raid schedule to accommodate all of our members. The core of our guild has been together since Day 1 and while we are a family friendly guild, we know how to joke and have a good time and want to grow stronger as a guild. All we ask from any new recruit is to have a 1M GP and to be regularly active. We are not going to kick you out because you couldnt play 1 day, or didn't get 600 tickets. We use Line for our guild chat and I personally have discord and I can be reached on either of those or you can leave me a message on this site if we sound like what you are looking for or have any questions about Dark Mallers. May the force be with you!

Note: 1 spot left!
    Post edited by zillllaaaaa on
  • HansUNsolo
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    We are looking for a few new members, laid back no pressure!

7ywjfy10897m.jpeg

Our guild name is Real Hatfield and McCoys
    You may contact me directly
    HansUNsolo
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    The Zefiro guild has a rare opening!

115m GP, 37* last TB, now probing HSTR to see what squads we have ready and which ones still need work. (Heroic pit and tank, of course.)

We are active players and expect the same of any who would join us--the current vacancy is because someone slacked off on TB once too often--but won't hassle you over stuff like 600 tickets per day.

Based in Eastern time US. Check us out on Discord (DocDoom#3475) or FB (Zefiroguild)!
  • mali3538
    105 posts Member
    Options
    UK based, currently 98M GP 40/50
    Competitive, not crazy hardcore, but expects/wishes everyone to progress
    Working on becoming HSR ready, running T5/6 at the moment.
    Organised, so 38* in LSTB and 40* in DSTB with relatively small guild GP.
    Raid times at 1930 and 2000 UK time (currently GMT +1) for HPit and HAAT.
    Sith Raid launches as soon as the previous ends.
    Expects players to get 600 most days, but all of us work, and understand if there are RL issues.
    Chilled out, fun, stable group of players.
    One team for HSTR is madatory, and work in progress on next one.
    Discord is madatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/21867/jkw-house-stark/

If you are interested, contact me on Discord
    mali3538#6869
  • Options
    We are a UK based guild, looking for social and active members to complete our team!

RAIDS:
    Heroic Sith, Rancor and HAAT
    All raids have a set kick off time and are launched whichever day we have enough tickets (apart from Friday and Saturday so players can enjoy their weekends)

TERRITORY BATTLES
    DARKSIDE - 43 stars
    LIGHTSIDE - 43 stars

TERRITORY WARS:
    Over 20 wins

COMMUNICATION:
    Discord app is compulsory, you will be provided info upon joining

REQUIREMENTS:
    The minimum requirements for joining us are:
    Discord app
    Level 85 minimum of 2m GP
    Average top 200 in arena
    Joins in with guild activities and camaraderie
    At least 2 heroic sith teams ready

What we have to offer:
    -We provide a lot of support for our players, we even run our own ‘Masters Training’ sessions
    Friendly, mature and fair environment.
    Good organisation and communication.
    If you are interested, please send me a PM on the forums, or add on discord Nosferatu#2520
    May the force be with you!
  • Options
    Hi all
    We are mainly UK based with some also in Australia but are happy to take any English speakers. Our details are as follows:

Guild GP 33.6 million
    Raids: heroic rancor as and when we have tickets, 24 hour sign up. People with 7* Han currently doing minimal damage to help others get him.
    Working towards Heroic haat, clear the tier below in a day or so.
    Tier 2 to 4 sith
    Territory wars, we usually have 25-29 players, we have 15 wins
    Most active players hit dailt ticket targets.
    Guild name: Megladon

We are happy to take single players as well as a group to fill the spaces. You can send me an allie request or message me in game if interested. We dont have specific level requirements if you are active and want to develop that is enough, 65+ is an advantage for territory wars, a strong group even better for haat. Msg for details or to discuss, allie reqs if you would like an invite.

Themog. Allie code 466-468-941

Cheers
  • TheMol
    30 posts Member
    Options
    The Rolling Cl0nes are currently looking for 10 more active players. We are a casual/active guild. We do not have any daily minimums. But if you don’t log in within 8-10 days without letting us know prior we will remove you. We currently run the HPit, and HAAT and level 4 sith. 877-855-777 is my ally code message me on there if your interested!
  • Options
    Aktive, deutschsprachige Gilde mit hohem Fun Factor: Schattenkrieger von Dagobah

Servus, hi, hallo Holokrieger!
    Hast du Fun am Game und suchst eine Gilde ohne Stress mit aktiven Leuten? Schau doch mal bei uns vorbei: Schattenkrieger von Dagobah.

Chatsprache ist Deutsch. Eine LINE Chatgruppe ist verfügbar, aber nicht Pflicht. Han Solo Splitter bekommst du bei uns auch (durch den Heroic Rancor Raid).
    Jede Spielerstufe ist willkommen. Zwei Drittel von uns sind Level 80+, der Rest ist bunt gemischt.
    Idealerweise bist du Level 65+, aber auch darunter bist du herzlich willkommen, bei uns kannst du dich hochleveln und dir Rat holen.

Die Grube machen wir auf heldenhaft + ein Tag Anmeldephase = für jeden Chance auf Belohnung. Nach Absprache auch mal mit niedrigerer Stufe um den neueren Spielern Raum zu geben.
    Tank Takedown noch auf 6*, bald auf heldenhaft.
    Sith Triumvirat zwecks Dauer, Belohnung etc. meist auf 2*. Schaffen aber natürlich auch höhere.

Bei Territorialschlacht erreichen wir ca. 13 Sterne.
    Territorialkriege zu starten ist ein erklärtes Ziel.

Gilde ist offen, also such einfach nach "Schattenkrieger" in der Gildensuche. So findest du uns im Game am einfachsten. Die Schattenkrieger von Dagobah freuen sich auf dich!
    Eine Bitte: Du musst nicht der ganz große Chatter sein, aber bitte lass beim Eintritt zumindest ein kurzes "Hallo" da und 'ne Info über welchen Kanal du zu uns gefunden hast. Wir sehen uns dort!

Grüße, Kasu Daishi (Offizier, Schattenkrieger von Dagobah)

PS: Du kannst mir gern auch hier über das offizielle Galaxy of Heroes Forum eine Nachricht schreiben, wenn du Fragen hast oder uns nicht findest. Ich lade dich dann gern als Verbündeten ein und dann in die Gilde.
    Mein Username: KasuDaishi
    "Query: This "meatbag" is an incoherent babble of useless information. Can I shoot him?"
    ―HK-47
  • Options
    400n is the U.S. EST Raid (9pm) or mid-day AUS raid (11am) squad of ANZGC.

ANZGC is the premiere SWGOH guild for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia

400n looking for active players to join our team of competitive members. We are looking for people who want to help us develop further as a guild and make further progress on game events.

What we are looking for:
    • Ideally above 1.5mil GP (will consider lower for the right person)
    • Completes 600 tickets daily
    • Active in all aspects of the game (TW / TB / STR)
    • Discord required for communication

What we offer:
    • Guild GP of ~95mil
    • Raid times 21:00 EDT (US) / 11:00 AEST (AUS) with a ~24HR 0 damage period in place.
    • 3 x HPIT and 2 x HAAT weekly

We are not a HSR Ready guild. We do have strong member base developing squads for this event and promotion opportunities exist into such guilds within ANZGC.

Current Vacancies: 1-2

**Contact Solaros#1771 on Discord** for further information.
    If we don’t meet your Guild requirements we can also assist you in finding something more suitable within the 20+ ANZGC guilds.

https://discord.gg/UzcYhxd
    2zrm1is.jpg
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Join Aussie Battlers!

125m GP Australian based guild seeking 3 active players with at least 2 heroic sith squads.

Pit: 7pm AEST
    HAAT: 8pm AEST
    Heroic sith raid 7:30pm AEST (One starting tonight 30/7/18, act fast to get traya shards!)

Friendly and fun guild, active but not over the top with rules and regulations.

Part of the DeathStar alliance of guilds.

PM me your swgoh.gg link if you are interested or contact Me#7413 on discord!
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Krakens Revenge (141m gp) is looking for one 3m+ gp player.

About us: We’re an independent guild with hsr on farm. We are an older guild with a good mix of day 1 players and a little new whale blood. We’re pst. Guild resets at 7:30 p.m. pst. Raids alternate between 10:00 a.m. pst and 6:00 p.m. pst. Our last DS TB was 45 stars and LS was 43, very close to 44. We win the VAST majority of TWs. We have a very high arena rank average overall.

About you: 3m+ gp, fairly to very active on discord, able to get 600 tickets daily (mandatory). You’re looking for a very active guild that is very competitive but also has that family atmosphere. If you’re interested please send a link to your swgohgg profile to me via direct message at Ikky2win#6650 on discord or dm me here. Please also state your time zone and why you left your last guild. https://swgoh.gg/g/42523/krakens-revenge/
    Post edited by Ikky2win on
  • Rolyat
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Exogorth2 is a new active guild of chill, nice players. we are in the Pacific time zone. We are looking to grow and all players are welcome new and old. We only ask that you are somewhat active. If you would like you can PM for details or just join up and say hi. We are still small and just started the guild after leaving an old, non active guild, but the core are everyday level 85 players willing to help people with strategy and resources and to help grow our guild over time so that everyone succeeds. So please take a chance on a new growing guild and join Exogorth2. Hope to see you!

nao9db2xycxq.jpg
  • Options
    ryp7e6l9msyt.jpeg
    Email me remiinaz@gmail.com
  • Options
    r71ksa9i1pox.jpeg
    hp53wgnhkgc4.jpeg
    l2pp18h3ikpq.jpeg
  • Options
    Email
    remiinaz@gmail.com
  • Dankly
    32 posts Member
    Options
    120M GP EST guild, well organized 40* TB, Heroic Sith Raid looking for 8-10 ACTIVE players.
    Min GP 1.8M, 2+ sith raid ready teams, and Discord required!
    HAAT & Rancor @ 7:00pm EST after 24hr 0 damage.
    Contact @ DanklyM#5565 on discord.
    Guild Name: Secular Union
    We're Eastern Standard Time, and raid at 7PM.
    Raids: Officers are diligent about posting direction and notes on events so everything is organized and coordinated.
    39-40 *LS/DS TB.
    24hour HAAT and Rancor 0 damage - Heroic Sith very close! so far 80% in phase 4!
    We have won the last 14 TW rounds.
    we’re a guild of mature adults with jobs and what not, more on the semi-casual than super strict. But we’re well organized with discord and coordination.
    Raids/TB/TW - Officers are diligent about posting direction and notes on events so everything is organized and coordinated.
    Rancor attack - 1 team only, attack opens at 7:00pm EST after 24 hours of zero damage. Wait until 7:15pm to post damage.
    Heroic AAT Raid Rules and Strategies
    24 hour 0 damage
    Phase 1 start 7:00pm est
    Phase 2 start 7:30pm est
    Phase 3 start 8:00pm est
    Phase 4 start 8:30pm est
  • Options
    Guild Name: SEA Legion
    GP: 34m
    Members: 28
    Reset Time: UTC +8
    Contact Ally Code: 812-849-724
    SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/xpac38/collection/
    Raids: Heroic Rancor, HAAT and Tier 3 Sith (All as often as possible)
    We are relaxed, there are no complex rules, we help each other get the necessary toons e.g. Raid Han. Looking for teammies and active players.
  • Options
    Hi all,

We have 1 available spot just open up.

New Jedi of the High Ground is a guild filled with newer and experienced gamers. We run HRR @ 6pm cst (3 times a week) & HAAT @ 8pm cst (2-3 times a week). Currently running tier 5 Sith raids. It's a great chance to grow, learn and help others. We have 78+ mil gp. All participate in Territory Battles and we all try hard to win in Territory Wars. We are a very chill guild, but organized and hard working. Very active. No drama. Our goal is to grow, learn and have fun!

We average 23-26 thousand raid tickets daily. We are a very active guild. Growing very quickly. The only rules are 24 hrs joining period, try for 500-600 raid tickets, and be active in all areas of the game to the best of your abilities.

Here is our discord & my ally code if you are interested. Hope to see you soon!

https://discord.gg/cta5u6s
    437-695-614

You can contact me here or on my discord JediMaster23 #4029

https://swgoh.gg/g/15115/newjediofthehighground/
  • Options
    We are the 633 Squadron

We have a couple of places free and we are mainly a UK based guild but how players from around the world

You need to be able to earn 400-600 raid tickets daily
    Enter all guild event where applicable
    We are currently running:
    Rancor Raid Tier 7 - Join for 24hrs then FFA - Twice a week
    HAAT Raid Tier 7 - Join for 24hrs then FFA - Once/Twice a week (depending on raid tickets)
    Sith Raid Tier 3 - FFA - 2 times a week (just trying tier 4)
    Territory Battles currently earning 12/18 stars per battle
    Territory Wars - 100% win rate
    We are a Guild with 35 mil GP but we hit hard to get the raids done
    We help each other out with gear exchanges and help in the game

We have an experienced Leader at has been in guilds with high GP but created this guild as he likes to help build players up

Leader Ally code is: 179-479-948

Most of all you need to enjoy the game and have fun.

If you are interested please message to discuss more.
  • Options
    Guild name: MISTB0RN. <the o is a zero

We are an active guild looking to fill our roster with some decent players looking to improve. Looking for level 85 with at least 1.5 mil gp. Need to be active, if your going to be away or inactive a few days please just post in the chat so we know. JTR & other key toons for sith raid & Territory Battles are not a requirement but working on getting these toons is strongly recommended. 600 tickets is not required, but we ask that you do what you can to reach that goal. We do use discord chat, although it’s not a requirement.

Triumvirate Raid: We are currently doing tier 5. We ask you do your best with this, we know it can be frustrating lol. If you need any help with teams or strategy don’t hesitate to ask.

Rancor/Haat Raids: There is a one day cool down after joining these two. Attack time is 12 PM PST.

TW/TB: These are mandatory unless something in rl keeps you from game.

We are a friendly, helpful group looking to grow & improve, and most of all have fun. Looking forward to getting more good members in the MISTB0RN family.

• Options
    ◦ Guild Name: Venezuela Side
    ◦ GP: 26.7 millions
    ◦ Open Positions: 11
    ◦ Guild Activities Reset Time: 23:00 UTC
    ◦ Raids: Heroic Rancor (hecho en pocas horas); Normal Tank (hecho en 2 días), Sith 4 estrellas (hecho en una semana).

Somos un guild bastante unido y activo sin irnos a los extremos. La mayoría somos venezolanos pero estamos abiertos a recibir más compañeros latinos también.

Nuestras reglas son:
    ◦ Un mínimo de nivel de jugador de 75 o más.
    ◦ 24hrs de unión y 0 daño en Heroic Rancor.
    ◦ Tank y Sith Raid reinicio inmediato al término del actual y/o tener los tickets disponibles.
    ◦ Se expulsan miembros con más de 5 días de inactividad y sin que se haya avisado previamente de su ausencia.
    ◦ Seguir unas instrucciones de guías mínimas y sencillas para las batallas y guerras territoriales. Así logramos coordinar nuestros esfuerzos como equipo.

Aparte de lo anterior...
    ◦ No exigimos ni pretendemos que se gasten cristales para lograr 600 tickets diarios (pero si se llega cerca o al menos a unos 400 se agradece ya que esto nos permite en beneficio de todos, mayor frecuencia de las Raids).
    ◦ No obligamos a que se unan a LINE o DISCORD; pero si tenemos un grupo de Whatsapp para coordinar y ayudarnos de manera más efectiva entre todos ya que el chat del juego se hace un poco más fastidiosa esta gestión, sin embargo es válido si sólo desean comunicarse a través del chat del juego.

Queremos seguir mejorando y creciendo como guild para llegar a todos los niveles heroicos de Raids, las 48 estrellas en batalla territorial y ganar todas guerras territoriales en las que participamos!

Si todo lo anterior te parece bien, puedes buscarnos y unirte ya que estamos como un guild abierto a las incorporaciones en el juego.

Igualmente cualquier duda que se tenga estaremos revisando por acá.

Espero verte pronto en nuestro equipo!
    Syon Knox
    Ally code: 534-761-556
  • Options
    npqhs6rbsc7v.jpg

122+ Million GP Guild looking for couple members.
    That's at least 2 zetas each TW, win or lose, guaranteed!
    Putting together heroic STR, looking for Chex Mix teams, going for real soon, come join!

We have one space available. We are looking for 2 million GP (or close to it) 600 daily energy. We rotate raids +6hrs after each, 24hr 0pt participation hit. We get 39-40 stars on both TBs.

We are a laid back group, we truly are family because a lot of us have been gaming together for years. We have the experience in getting things done, we work well together and we just have FUN first! We use group me chat app, so come talk to us and see if we are the right fit for you.

Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/38793295/MFGYRv
  • Options
    **Holocron Knights**
    104.3M GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5691/holocron-knights/

**We are looking for 3 active guild members**

* EST guild with daily reset at 7:30 p.m.
    * At least 2M GP is preferred, but will consider lower. Guild avg. is 2.1M.
    * We expect 400-600 raid tickets daily.
    * Participation in TW is strongly encouraged, TB is a must (time off is permitted when needed).
    * 32/34 TB w/ROLO & IPD
    * HAAT/HPIT on farm
    * T5 STR

**Profile on swgoh.gg and joining Discord are required for guild coordination and strategy.**

Come join us!

**Contact me on Discord: Garglemel#7229**
  • Options
    《《The Remaining Knights of Ren》》

Few spots available for the right candidates

102M GP

HPIT, HAAT, STR 6 (working towards Heroic)

Casual long term players looking to grow our family and add long term players who can follow rules but have fun all at the same time.

Requirements:
    -> swgoh.gg
    -> discord (must be active)
    -> lvl 85
    -> 2M gp minimum (with a solid roster: focussed on Sith raid....JTR team, Troopers, etc...)
    -> active for TB and TW
    -> 500 tickets (600 preferred)

Usual 24hr 0 dam on heroic raids
    All raids scheduled @ 9pm GMT+1
    HPIT 3 times a week
    HAAT 2 times a week
    STR restarts as long as there's tickets
    Guild reset @ 7pm GMT+1

https://swgoh.gg/g/6418/the-remaining-knights-of-ren/

Message me on discord with a link to your swgoh.gg if you're interested in becoming something great @ Deadhearth#3421

Or join our recruitment server
    https://discord.gg/ZxQEyrC
    In-game name: Deadhearth
    SWGOH.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/119746486/
  • Options
    Your guild name
    - Nights of Ren
    Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
    - LoneStar (discord: LoneStar#5128)
    Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable
    - https://discord.gg/942Nf6U
    Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc.)
    - Time zone: EST/EDT Eastern Standard Time UTC -5:00
    What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
    - Heroic Pit/Rancor & HAAT, 0 DMG/24H rule on all Heroic raids. Currently Sith5.
    How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
    - Territory War: We lost 2 early on, Won the rest. Full clear recently.
    - Territory Battle: 29-30 stars LS, 27-29 stars DS
    We are looking for active, daily players with a GP of at least 1m. We are a fun, collaborative guild with great players. And we love Spaceballs! Who knows, we could be your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate.