Any characters hitting the stores

As a long time player I would like a character or 2 to hit the Galactic War store, Arena store or cantina store.. I have an abundance of currency unused and it would be nice to have something to spend it on !

Replies

• They’ve already said there wouldn’t be. Use the currency to buy shards to redeem in the shard store
  • Or they could just add new toons and leave it to us to choose....maybe I'm completely mental Remember EA supports player choice. Oh wait, no free stuff.

Not like there's anything good in the shard store either for the most part. It's been centuries since I last saw MK V furnaces in there.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Or they could just add new toons and leave it to us to choose....maybe I'm completely mental Remember EA supports player choice. Oh wait, no free stuff.

Not like there's anything good in the shard store either for the most part. It's been centuries since I last saw MK V furnaces in there.
    You do know that there is gear that shows up there that is much more valuable then furnace parts, I get your newer, but , you will appreciate the other gear a lot more soon enough
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    They’ve already said there wouldn’t be. Use the currency to buy shards to redeem in the shard store
    You know, things change. More and more people are expressing themselves against marquee characters and single hard node farming locations. Even game changers are growing unhappy about that.
  • I wish they would make an exception an add at least a few marquee characters into the shops. There’s currently 10 more that will eventually all go F2P and I’m tired of seeing them go to hard nodes.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    This topic KEEPS coming up....maybe because....uuhh....people don't like it and want it reversed. Please reconsider this as the stores are really stale.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Young Han is in cantina store...

these new characters shouldn't be easy to get
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    They’ve already said there wouldn’t be. Use the currency to buy shards to redeem in the shard store
    You know, things change. More and more people are expressing themselves against marquee characters and single hard node farming locations. Even game changers are growing unhappy about that.

So what? Marquee has nothing to do with what store a character lands in. You guys don’t even know why you’re mad any more, you just default to it.

Your problem isn’t woth marquee releases, it’s with the release cadence.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

This.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018#latest
    Here.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    HK666 wrote: »
    Young Han is in cantina store...

these new characters shouldn't be easy to get

Young Han is horrible... horrible characters SHOULD be easy to get even if whales wasted 1,000 bucks on them...that was their choice too
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Young Han/YOLO is not terribad. He is at least a good replacement for Wampa in a HAAT solo team. I'm very happy to be able to farm him up fast and can't wait to try him out in HAAT.