MSF

Kinda wish MSF devs did a better job at their game.
Some real competition would've been beneficial in getting CG to up their game.

Replies

• Yeah, you can tell CG/EA know the competition has stuffed it. There was a panic period for a bit there.

Sadly these mobile gaming types can't help themselves. The legal void they find themselves in is too tempting.

I think Foxnext may have changed handlers at some point hence why the game has gone the direction it did.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    What happened to the game? I haven’t played in a while
  • so the game that is better designed, more FTP friendly, and communicates better needs to step up its game? success is relative, so what are you measuring against SWGOH to determine how much they need to "up their game"?

The way I read this, "new game released that highlights the superior playability of SWGOH. People still mad"
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    so the game that is better designed, more FTP friendly, and communicates better needs to step up its game? success is relative, so what are you measuring against SWGOH to determine how much they need to "up their game"?

The way I read this, "new game released that highlights the superior playability of SWGOH. People still mad"

They’re clearly alluding to a specific change in the quality of the game. And for the record, GOH is waaaaay better designed and coded. MSF has flashy animations but thats about it.
  • Sorry if you read it that way. There are just some areas of SWGOH which I feel needs to be improved(e.g.Bugs in TB,Starter guilds not working). I am agreeing that SWGOH is the better game, but IMO competition with other games is the extra motivation CG needs to polish up SWGOH.
  • jackaldo20 wrote: »
    Sorry if you read it that way. There are just some areas of SWGOH which I feel needs to be improved(e.g.Bugs in TB,Starter guilds not working). I am agreeing that SWGOH is the better game, but IMO competition with other games is the extra motivation CG needs to polish up SWGOH.

I think some of those new features came out of fear of losing new players. We’re probably rushed. I wish they had stayed the course, but yeah, I hear you on the bugs. The LSTB is particularly annoying to me since I geared up CHOLO and now I’m afraid to use him for risk of not finishing the CM
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    jackaldo20 wrote: »
    Sorry if you read it that way. There are just some areas of SWGOH which I feel needs to be improved(e.g.Bugs in TB,Starter guilds not working). I am agreeing that SWGOH is the better game, but IMO competition with other games is the extra motivation CG needs to polish up SWGOH.

I think some of those new features came out of fear of losing new players. We’re probably rushed. I wish they had stayed the course, but yeah, I hear you on the bugs. The LSTB is particularly annoying to me since I geared up CHOLO and now I’m afraid to use him for risk of not finishing the CM

As an aside, I have never had an issue using CHS once, and mine is built , so, fwiw, it doesn’t appear to be a huge problem that affects every single use.