Territory Battles Recruiting issues

Xerrath
177 posts Member
Just wondering if there was ever a thought to change how player movement during Territory battles is handled. For example we had a new recruit join our guild today and was 15minutes past the start time of the event. This was due to a large time zone difference where sleep times overlapped game start times. Would allowing people to participate and claim TB rewards until day 2 for example be something to be looked at. Since the opportunity for recruiting and guild development windows are very small in between TW and TB. After Phase 1 or 2 has ended this would then lock the roster of the event not allowing movement

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Xerrath wrote: »
    Just wondering if there was ever a thought to change how player movement during Territory battles is handled. For example we had a new recruit join our guild today and was 15minutes past the start time of the event. This was due to a large time zone difference where sleep times overlapped game start times. Would allowing people to participate and claim TB rewards until day 2 for example be something to be looked at. Since the opportunity for recruiting and guild development windows are very small in between TW and TB. After Phase 1 or 2 has ended this would then lock the roster of the event not allowing movement

But then people will be keep wanting
    to push back the “locked in” time, this resulting in no restrictions on joining a guild and taking their phase 6 rewards after joining 15 minutes earlier.

This is what I make of it, unless I completely misunderstand you.
  • Highly unlikely. This would likely fall into the could be abused category
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    How so? After phase 1 or 2 passed then people could not gain rewards if moved and the first 2 phases are pretty much fill everything and do everything to get all stars for most guilds. This would allow a larger window for people to love without the penalty of losing 5 days work afte the easy stuff is done the only abuse that could happen is if this applied to later phases like 456 but it would be closed at the end of p2 so you team would need to be sent before then
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Xerrath wrote: »
    How so? After phase 1 or 2 passed then people could not gain rewards if moved and the first 2 phases are pretty much fill everything and do everything to get all stars for most guilds. This would allow a larger window for people to love without the penalty of losing 5 days work afte the easy stuff is done the only abuse that could happen is if this applied to later phases like 456 but it would be closed at the end of p2 so you team would need to be sent before then

So if you join the guild late, you can only do stuff in phases 1 and 2? What rewards would they receive?
  • What would stop you from moving after phase one where you maxed out the phase for a little guild that can’t? I’m simply pointing out that there are many ways to tweak scores by allowing moves after the start. Which is why the odds of cg allowing moves after the start are slim to none and slim is missing presumed dead
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    My issue is the current system allows abuse to happen. Last TB I joined a new guild about 2 hours before the TB started. They punked me. 5 minutes before the TB started they kicked me. Their sole purpose was obviously to just screw someone out of a TB. Reported what happened, but support didn't geive a care. Said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it