Which Jedi should I Zeta next?

Hello everyone. I've got an ok Jedi team that I've been running mostly in raids (very good results in Sith phases 2 & 3) and would like to ask for feedback as to what order to Zeta the following 3:

Bastila 4*G10 / GMY 7* G12 / Ezra 7*G11

Full team is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/hansolo4ever/squads/112373/

Currently running them with OldBen G11 & QGJ G12, but just starting replacing with QGC with CLS in Arena for kicks and giggles and the team is doing ok so far.

On one hand, I could really use the extra offense from Ezra's Fourish but since that's only on his special, wondering if Yoda's Battle Meditation might be better for the first Zeta.

So, I am currently leaning towards: 1-Yoda, 2-Ezra, 3-Bastila Initiative (lead), but would love to hear some other opinions.

Replies

• I went with Ezra first. Will zeta battle meditation next. There's something euphoric about hitting 60k with flourish with the right conditions :)
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Bastilles zeta adds 150% tenacity and 50% more protection which makes a big deal when dealing with sith and empire. I'm going to be going her zeta first. It'll allow me to get higher in arena. But they are all useful. I'm going all in on Jedi. I've been working on them in the background and am pumped to be able to use them!
    1. Bastila
    2. Grand Master Yoda
    3. Ezra
    Yup
  • I just did bastila.. Ezra next. Then yoda
  • The fact you listed BASTILA lead zeta has 3rd best option makes me wanna really pray for you to grow a brain lol. I mean come on bro
  • Hello everyone. I've got an ok Jedi team that I've been running mostly in raids (very good results in Sith phases 2 & 3) and would like to ask for feedback as to what order to Zeta the following 3:

Bastila 4*G10 / GMY 7* G12 / Ezra 7*G11

Full team is here: https://swgoh.gg/u/hansolo4ever/squads/112373/

Currently running them with OldBen G11 & QGJ G12, but just starting replacing with QGC with CLS in Arena for kicks and giggles and the team is doing ok so far.

On one hand, I could really use the extra offense from Ezra's Fourish but since that's only on his special, wondering if Yoda's Battle Meditation might be better for the first Zeta.

So, I am currently leaning towards: 1-Yoda, 2-Ezra, 3-Bastila Initiative (lead), but would love to hear some other opinions.

Bastila lead, you wont regret it!
  • Thanks for all of the suggestions...

seems like the majority favor Bastila lead first, but not a consensus. What DXtrinc mentioned about extra 50% protection got me to thinking... the wording is actually a bit vague... yeah, i get the "add 1 turn taunt on tanks" piece, but i took the 2nd half "add +150% Tenacity with Protection Up" to mean that Jedi Allies only gain that +150% tenacity while protection is up... not that it will add extra protection on top of the +200% they start with. Clearly, if even if it's the latter it's still a huge benefit but the way it is worded, I don't believe there is any extra protection granted with the zeta.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Thanks for all of the suggestions...

seems like the majority favor Bastila lead first, but not a consensus. What DXtrinc mentioned about extra 50% protection got me to thinking... the wording is actually a bit vague... yeah, i get the "add 1 turn taunt on tanks" piece, but i took the 2nd half "add +150% Tenacity with Protection Up" to mean that Jedi Allies only gain that +150% tenacity while protection is up... not that it will add extra protection on top of the +200% they start with. Clearly, if even if it's the latter it's still a huge benefit but the way it is worded, I don't believe there is any extra protection granted with the zeta.

The zeta doesn't provide extra protection, just Tenacity and pretaunt for tank, which is very useful. Extra tenacity is what makes you reach top 20 instead of top 100.
    I would go for zBM next since his zeta adds extra TM and so extra hard hits from Yoda.
    Ezra zeta is just a bonus, you can do without. I would go for Old Ben before Ezra since his zeta allows to resist a cleanse and a fracture.
    Without Hermit, Jolee can be a good healer instead of QGJ.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I cant test him because I dont have him, but Kit Fisto should have 100% counter under Bastille lead and, like Greedo, is the only attacker that is uncapped in his maximum number of attacks. He might be fun to try if anyone has him.
  • Thanks bulYwif... guess i dont realize how much importance tenacity has, but given your comment, makes sense to Zeta Bastila first, or maybe 2nd after Yoda BM. That BM zeta does look sooo inticing! not only the +50% turn meter gain chance but +10% turn meter for each living Jedi? pretty solid! Anyway, have had really bad luck rolling Zeta mats lately so probably won't be until Sun or Mon til my next one. I may indeed do Old Ben 1st since my Bastila is only 4* and my guild just took on a higher sith raid so now I cant even use her there. But, in Arena that would sure help.

About Jolee, I am way to far away to consider him. Certainly, QGJ is the weak link on that team, which is why i am now running CLS instead, at least in Arena. but, I have heard that Nihilus is a good 5th for that squad so i may look at beefing him up. But will probably be tough to get him anywhere near CLS power, especially since i need to concentrate hard on 1st order, then Vets Han & Chewy so to be ready of the next bb8 & JTR events.

Thanks again for the suggestions.
  • 1e4kazvpag84.png
    8yezier51r2t.png
    Zeta bastilla first period. Then GMY. Stop debating an OBVIOUS choice.
    I've been #1 at payout 9 days counting using this squad.
    Don't be dumb zeta bastilla
  • The lead zeta is precisely what makes the team work, particularly against palpatine leads. That tenacity keeps most of the debuffs away, allowing any number of combinations to pick them apart. I make top 20 without ezra, with a big wall of traya leads in my way. I unlock traya tomorrow, but I'd rather use Jedi as long as I can. The point is, you absolutely have to zeta bastila to beat any palp team worth anything. Everything else is preference and opponent-based needs.
  • Thanks again to all how contributed. I took the advice of putting the Zeta on Bastila and most certainly, the benefits have been huge, as most of you mentioned. I am now 12-0 with 1 timeout since putting that Zeta on her yesterday. I truly did not comprehend that effect that huge bump in Tenacity would have, but it became very clear when going up against JTR teams. Those used to give me issues, especially when she was able to get her debuffs out very early on. but now when she attempts that, it has literally been a brick fest! the only one she ever gets anything on at all is CLS (since non-Jedi) but even that has not been a huge detriment since he can just self-cleanse them away. I started yesterday at about #170 and got up to #55 in 10 straight wins. Today I got my old ben to G12 so hoping to break top 50 today and go from there. Have not gone up against a Traya team yet but most of those are sitting around top 20 in my arena. I am probably 2-3 days away from getting Ezra to g12, and will then be mostly maxed out, except of course for my Bastila 4* that will be stuck at G11 for quite some time ;-)
  • Bastilla lead will probably make the team work the most
  • Geez! You're number one at 79k? I didn't realize my shard was so crushing, LOL. I'm fighting for the top 20 among 100k+ only squads...? This has GOT to do with when a person joined, right? Otherwise NOT FAIR WAAAAAH! LOL
  • It's okay samurai my I only battle Traya with Sith Trooper in top 20 talk about a pain
  • I'm no Jedi expert, but I would say get hoda in there
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    It depends on where you’re at with your game. Early on, Bastilla is one of the best zetas outside of Revan. If you’re running Revan comps, it’s still good but loses its value. It’s one you need but if you’re running 2 Jedi teams, Bastilla becomes a tier 2 team.