Neutral battles? When

I am level 60 and I don't see access to this. When I checked Kylo Ren it shows you can get shards from neutral battles.

What level does it unlock?

Replies

• He unlocks in cantina battles 4-C
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Level 4C in cantina
  • It means Cantina battles. Where you use your (used to be purple) orange colored energy.
  • Thank you all for the quick response.
  • I've unlocked cantina battles 1 and 2 (all the letters under it). But when I click on a hero that needs a particular gear item it will say things like found in battle 1-B, Locked, continue playing to unlock. I've already unlocked cantina 1 and 2. Bug or somebody is giving bad info.

Here's what I noticed. The gear item refers to a neutral battle, but all the cantina battles give either shards or ability materials - NOT GEAR materials... so why does it list neutral battles at all?
  • Aldaer wrote: »
    I've unlocked cantina battles 1 and 2 (all the letters under it). But when I click on a hero that needs a particular gear item it will say things like found in battle 1-B, Locked, continue playing to unlock. I've already unlocked cantina 1 and 2. Bug or somebody is giving bad info.

Here's what I noticed. The gear item refers to a neutral battle, but all the cantina battles give either shards or ability materials - NOT GEAR materials... so why does it list neutral battles at all?

That would be the ship table. No gear to be found in cantina
  • Aldaer wrote: »
    I've unlocked cantina battles 1 and 2 (all the letters under it). But when I click on a hero that needs a particular gear item it will say things like found in battle 1-B, Locked, continue playing to unlock. I've already unlocked cantina 1 and 2. Bug or somebody is giving bad info.

Because historically, "neutral" referred exclusively to Cantina battles. However now it refers to either Cantina battles or Fleet battles, which DO have gear. So if it is referring to neutral it likely means this is a Fleet battle node. Not the best design choice, but that is likely what you are seeing.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Wow. Some powerful necromancers on these forums.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Right??
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Honestly though props to @Aldaer for using the search function to try and find out his answer (And in doing so resurrecting an ancient post) rather than just spamming new threads.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Yeah, sometimes asking a question can be a no-win situation. Ask it in your own thread and people get annoyed that you didn't search; search and people get annoyed you necro'd an old thread.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    NicWester wrote: »
    Yeah, sometimes asking a question can be a no-win situation. Ask it in your own thread and people get annoyed that you didn't search; search and people get annoyed you necro'd an old thread.

I've thought this for a very long time. Its not just here either. "Search function is your friend" is a popular response on a few other forums I used to visit, then people get all testy because that same someone necro's something needing further or better or updated explanation.

Edit: typo
  • This post is in general discussion. They didn't move it out of sight back then? Wow, forum's changed for the worse since then lol.
  • What’s the threshold for a necro?
  • Technically he's asked a new question in a thread related to it. That's not a bad thing, actually preferable to making a new thread imo
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Since this thread's quite a bit old, I'm closing it down. If you do have a question, please make a new thread rather than necroposting in one two or three years old. We do have a New Players section that may be helpful as well. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.