Kit Reveal: L3-37

2Next

Replies

• Helloooooo old new thread! Not much activity in here :(

So I recently got around to playing with my new toys from the Solo film. I am using them on the GW table to get to know them. This is what they look like right now:
    fUz6aOq.png

I have noticed something odd about L3-37. When her turn begins, if she has not taken damage since her last turn, For the Droids gives her the Prepared status. Then Self Modification immediately gives her Taunt "for 1 turn" because she became Prepared. These things both happen before she takes an action. Now she takes an action: basic (attack), special (taunt), or unique (Enhance). Unless she performs her Spark of Hope to gain Taunt again, she will immediately lose the Taunt she just gained from Self Modification at the conclusion of her turn.

Her auto-taunt from becoming Prepared at the beginning of her turn only lasts until the end of her turn. Not exactly useful. Is this working as intended @CG_GAWS ?

The only way for this auto-taunt to be effective at all is if Young Lando or Young Han gives the Prepared status to her. Maybe that is it's intended purpose?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @EventineElessedil I'm 99% sure someone posted a bug report on L3 on that subject and they said WAI.

Also, put Clone Chewie lead in place of Qira and get them to g8 and watch that team rack up the wins in TW. L3 is amazing at g10 3*. I run vets instead of Lando and Han but my 57k team averages 5 wins a TW at least and has done so every single TW since Vandor's release.

In all of the initial videos Vandor was bugged and he did not work properly. Now that he is fixed he gets prepared constantly and can rez and do his damage special basically every other turn. I think they are underrated.
  • I’ve only seen one video on them. I am gearing all of them up and now that they are starting to be farmable I may put zetas on all of them.

They are a lot of fun so far.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    N/m I answered my own question.
  • Question about L3’s zeta.

How exactly does it work? Do the droids have to be down to exactly 1% for it to activate? I zeta’d her and am regretting it as I have not seen one instance of it working.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I'm not sure exactly but watched a video where Ig88 died and he just auto-rezzed. I'm pretty sure he doesnt have to hit 1% exactly.
  • Curious. I have yet to see her revive anyone. I’ll do more testing. I’m running droids in arena and I think she will be great.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I'm not sure exactly but watched a video where Ig88 died and he just auto-rezzed. I'm pretty sure he doesnt have to hit 1% exactly.

they just have to die
  • VonZant wrote: »
    @EventineElessedil I'm 99% sure someone posted a bug report on L3 on that subject and they said WAI.

Also, put Clone Chewie lead in place of Qira and get them to g8 and watch that team rack up the wins in TW. L3 is amazing at g10 3*. I run vets instead of Lando and Han but my 57k team averages 5 wins a TW at least and has done so every single TW since Vandor's release.

In all of the initial videos Vandor was bugged and he did not work properly. Now that he is fixed he gets prepared constantly and can rez and do his damage special basically every other turn. I think they are underrated.

Wow you're good! yes they said it is working as intended... to sum up: useless skill if she's alone, but not if an ally makes her prepared
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/L3-37-Unique-Taunt-Removed-Instantly/td-p/6848144/