Starter guilds has destroyed recruiting

does anyone else think the starter guild has destroyed recruiting.... i see players in the upper 200K+ still in the in-game starter guilds

Replies

• Can't say I've noticed that. If anything I think there's probably been an increase in the number of beginners entering our recruiting server, but I have no data to back that up.

I suspect that being exposed to guild stuff automatically can make players realise what they're missing out on by not being in a 'proper' guild, whereas before if you didn't think of yourself as a team player or whatever then you could happily go without using the guild function.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Makes sense that started guilds are helping people “get out of their shell”. Imho, the real guild slayer is the raid.
  • Just join small guild, dominate them, make your own with friends, dominate that, enter really good guild, get everything you need past lvl 80 there and then go back to make the guild you started good
  • Valaraukar wrote: »
    Just join small guild, dominate them, make your own with friends, dominate that, enter really good guild, get everything you need past lvl 80 there and then go back to make the guild you started good

Worst. Advice. Ever.

Join the guild that would benefit you the most...... Rule of thumb, take your GP, multiply it by 50 and look for a guild at or above it ....