Beating Bastila with Nightmare

Can Nightmare beat Bastila?

Once her leadership was fixed my shard became full of them. I tried to battle her once or twice and got demolished, since then I just avoid those teams. Eventually that isn't going to be an option is there a strategy or anything people have found to work against her. I just got my nightmare team up and running and I am not ready to just abandon them now.

Replies

• It’s really tough. Keeping feeding tm to sion to clear buffs fracture gk when you can and focus on ezra or gmy yoda first
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Im also in the same boots. Apart from fight strategy as above (thank you for that), is there perhaps an alternate version of tje nightmare team comp? Swapping in another character, just for the bastilla teams?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Does shock prevent protection regen? I honestly dont know.

Also, Perhaps Sith Assasin and Savage may have a place here. My g8 Sith Assasin can crit directly to health for 14k. Then Savage can do his thing. Protection be damned.
  • I've done it with EP/Vader/Thrawn/Sion/Nihilus but it's not particularly reliable. Use Sion's dispel as much as possible, keep the tank fractured and focus protection off the damage dealer. Once you've got the protection down from one of them you can start to get a bit of a TM train and build up some momentum
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Some teams are just pretty much hard counters to others. If I were you, I'd just avoid going up against the Bastila lead Jedi teams. Refresh your matches a couple times until you find someone your comfortable going up against. For example, with my JTR team, I don't mind going up against Nightmare or Jedi teams, but I avoid Nightsisters like the plague, as well as Traya teams. I just don't feel like dealing with them, when I know I can probably get a win against all of the other teams around them.
  • s878ltsugbm2.png
    c3udcu8twjqp.png
    This is my arena squad that has taken first at payout 9 days straight. It falls back to 15-20ish when I'm asleep or not really arena battleing
  • sub tarkin( he can land debuffs even with their 150 tenacity) or nest for vader.
    Heck nest can even auto the whole bastila teams sometimes by himself.
  • Thanks everyone, my nest hasn't been touched since his marquee. I will continue to avoid them but it is becoming harder and harder. I have just started reaching into the top 20 in my shard and I am honestly choosing to battle traya over bastila. My vader has 241 speed which I feel is pretty good, so hopefully if I do face them I can start the battle with an ability block on yoda before he goes instead of force crush and culling blade. See if that makes a difference.
  • GroggY
    33 posts Member
    To do so you have to remove the starting taunt of GK. If Bastilla had no Zeta you can do that. Or you have to go after GK, but then they allready began their work.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    This is my arena squad that has taken first at payout 9 days straight. It falls back to 15-20ish when I'm asleep or not really arena battleing
    Just wait your shard mates unlock Traya, and it will be another story. I also have that team, all gr 12 but Bastilla and Traya lead is a mess to beat. I still have no success against zzTraya, Sion, DN, Thrawn, SiT.

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    VonZant wrote: »
    Does shock prevent protection regen? I honestly dont know.

Also, Perhaps Sith Assasin and Savage may have a place here. My g8 Sith Assasin can crit directly to health for 14k. Then Savage can do his thing. Protection be damned.

No. Only straight up healing immunity blocks protection.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Another option is Sith Marauder. Potency Up overcomes even 200% tenacity. Plus if he crits on his special the enemy permanently loses 15% health.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    Just wait your shard mates unlock Traya, and it will be another story. I also have that team, all gr 12 but Bastilla and Traya lead is a mess to beat. I still have no success against zzTraya, Sion, DN, Thrawn, SiT.

Luckily for me I'm the only one on my shard in a heroic sith raid guild lol so I've got months on top. Only one of the top 25 is at a comparable GP to me and he's not in a hstr yet but he's close too. Also my shard is the Feb 2018 shard