I cant find my account. I have lost everything.

2Next

Replies

• Thanks everyone. I have contacted Google play and they have all of my records but they Dnt know my Id number. Im still not sure if there is a fix for the app. that might be my only hope of playing at least until the next game app update.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks everyone. I have contacted Google play and they have all of my records but they Dnt know my Id number. Im still not sure if there is a fix for the app. that might be my only hope of playing at least until the next game app update.

If they have your transaction records, simply make sure you are logged into the account that they were attached to, and it should more or less auto load your profile once you get into the game with a fresh install when it asks if you already have an account.

If that doesn't work for whatever reason, ask Google play for the transaction IDs or whatever it is they use to identify the transactions, and send those to EA help asking for for the account they are associated with to be linked to whatever google play account you are planning on continuing to use.

If there's a money trail, the account can be found. Businesses don't lose their transaction records, they're required to keep them for several years for tax purposes.
  • Woodroward, I just spend several hours on the phone and chat trying. No can do. Apparently EA did away with their financial department.
  • Don’t come back. Enjoy your life.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    If i were you, I would focus on getting that old device working properly..... Do a cleanup, delete and reload the app and go from there.....
  • bwcarter wrote: »
    Woodroward, I just spend several hours on the phone and chat trying. No can do. Apparently EA did away with their financial department.

See if it were me, they would do it. I wouldn't take no for an answer. Not associating you with your account when you have the receipts is tantamount to stealing from you. If they couldn't do it, well here comes the better business bureau, and full refund requests from google play.

They are required to keep financial records for any purchases made within the last few years for this exact reason. They are legally obligated to do this. Inefficiency or laziness on their part when it comes to this is not only unacceptable, it is illegal.
  • A few updates ago I had my device spontaneously decide I had a brand new account. I grabbed my purchase history, and account ID, and submitted a ticket. They fixed it very quickly with minimal stress.

Keep trying, they can and will fix it for you.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Let's please not necro in half-year old threads. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.