Praetorian guard kit idea

Typherrion
117 posts Member
edited December 2018
mkc0zopx4ivf.png

Dark side, tank, first order

Basic: deal physical damage to target enemy praetorian guard has 50% chance to attack again and a 25% to attack a third time.
If praetorian guard has advantage they gain defnese up and give it to one other random ally.

Special:deal physical damage to all enemies. deal double damage to target enemy, remove 100% turn meter and stun them for one turn. If this attack is a critical hit stun a random enemy for one turn.
(Cooldown 3)

Unique: praetorian guard has 25% counter chance +25 counter damage and if another first order ally is active praetorian guard has 100% tenacity.

Unique: When praetorian guard gains a buff or an ally gains a debuff he gains 5% turn meter and 10% defnese (stacking)
ZETA: gain taunt for one turn when a first order ally falls below half health and gain 100% offence the first time an ally is defeated and becomes immune to buff immunity.
Post edited by Typherrion on

Replies

• there shouldn't be only one, since they are using at least 3 different kinds of weapons. their kits should focus around this.
  • I made a general idea so it can be modified for each one if they add more than one
  • it could be like L3-37 where you get into 3 Stages. Or youd have to put up a praetorian Team
  • I want to edit this please give me feed back
  • Sturmbock
    198 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Shouldn’t he have some sort of taunt? Or how about synergy with snoke? Of course he isn’t around yet but it would seem to make sense that their might be some synergy there. Maybe the new guard mechanic would make sense.
  • The taunt is a good idea we need better tanks overall so I added it. Second I added references to guarding snoke but not the guard mechanic as is might make Chewbacca unbalanced if this kit were to ever be incorporated in the game. Third I’m designing them to be a meta defining character rather then one that specifically focuses on snoke.

Thanks for your feed back I look forward to hearing more ideas from you guys.
  • great idea I also think he should be able to clone himself and get different weapons lol
    "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"
  • there shouldn't be only one, since they are using at least 3 different kinds of weapons. their kits should focus around this.

There are 4 versions of them. 2 of each. 8 total.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I want all 4 versions of them:
    • Electro-bisento
    • Bilari electro-chain whip
    • Vibro-voulge
    • Vibro-arbir blade

The Royal Guards of Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader should be stronger with their Force Pikes.
    c4BFC.jpg

For more characters look
    here
  • Different weapon variants for different characters is a dumb waste of space and for us gear especially when people complain about stuff like pre-helmet clones or Jawas. The whole point of their weapons are modtfiyble to fit the situation so just have 1 guy change his weapon depending on the attack
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Different weapon variants for different characters is a dumb waste of space and for us gear especially when people complain about stuff like pre-helmet clones or Jawas. The whole point of their weapons are modtfiyble to fit the situation so just have 1 guy change his weapon depending on the attack

That’s a great idea
    just have something like self modification mechanic and boom problem solved