Rebel Roundup Tier 2 Min Requirements

I'm looking to gauge what the minimum requirements are to beat Tier 2 of the rebel roundup assault battle and whether those who have completed it think I can do it?

I can currently clear Tier 1 with basically just G12 Boba. My other BH are gear 9/8/7/7 so not particularly high. My Imperial squad is better off gearwise at 10/10/9/8/8. No zetas on either but I have one handy that I could drop on either Bossk or Veers. If I had to use the zeta, I would rather drop it on Bossk.

http://swgoh.gg/u/stud3099/squads/113572/ -- BH Squad
https://swgoh.gg/u/stud3099/squads/102964/ --Imp Squad

I know speed sucks right now but I can move arena mods and put 60-80 speed on each of them.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    If you zeta veers then speed isn’t a problem at all
  • Zeta Veers and you should walk through it.
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    As above - if Veers is zeta'd, it's a breeze.
    It's useful to stack a bit of speed on Starck and Veers to get the team firing, but due to the mechanics of Imperial Troopers, it's completely unnecessary to add any Speed to Snowtrooper, Deathtrooper or Shoretrooper in this event so don't stress too much about that.
    Veer's, via his AOE, will call all Troopers to assist on your first target and it will die. Thereafter, the turnmeter gain should ensure that attacks from enemies are few and far between :)
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    thanks @Ariella . I zeta'd veers and was able to get to stage 8 without much problem but then got a little trampled. I did use Boba in place of Starck but he wasn't as useful since he wasn't taking a lot of turns.

What's the kill order for stage 8?
  • Stud3099 wrote: »
    thanks @Ariella . I zeta'd veers and was able to get to stage 8 without much problem but then got a little trampled. I did use Boba in place of Starck but he wasn't as useful since he wasn't taking a lot of turns.

Start with the path finder and then move to the generic rebel (solider?)

In other words hit the lowest health target first to activate the Veers Zeta and get the effects started.

Once that is done just hit which ever rebel has the lowest health.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Stud3099 wrote: »

Start with the officer to enable deathmark, then put it either on CLS (if he has low tm and cleanse on cooldown) or ROLO. Fulcrum has to be killed conventionally due to her cleanse, ideally beween deathmark cooldowns. R2 can be left for the last and the pathfinder is mostly irrelevant (can be used to fuel tm by deaths). Works for me.
    Oh, and when you have deatmark on someone, use the "rapid fire" ability for the chance of huge damage.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    In part 1-7 every chance you get to kill an enemy make sure you use the special many disintegration’s to stack the offense.
  • Thanks everyone! I was able to finish it using your suggestions. First, replaced Boba with Starck. Made sure to go into the final round with abilities off cooldwon. Targeted officer first to get TM rolling. Then took out CLS with deathmark. From there I took out R2 because I thought I had enough juice to take him out quickly. His health and protection were high though and I lost shore as a result. But after he went down I quickly took out pathfinder, ROLO, and then Fulcrum.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy.

Glad you were able to beat it.