How much potential does an all ewok team have?

ewok
149 posts Member
Anyone in the top 100 running Teebo, Elder and and Scout?

Replies

• bad. For yiu. Elder is the only good char in soecific setups. In a heavy healing team, add Daka and your team revives so often it's infuraring for the enemy. Oh, did you also just cleared all debuffs and Damage over Time on all your chars?
  • I unlocked Teebo just to get the Vader shard, not actually using him.
    Teebo's Stealth and Elder's revive are kind of cool but they just don't seem to deal enough damage.
    I have Scout unlocked and only 11 shards to get Elder so it'd be interesting to know if they level up well.
    With so many toons and a lot more to come, it's unfortunate you can't advance them all without taking a second mortgage.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    bad. For yiu. Elder is the only good char in soecific setups. In a heavy healing team, add Daka and your team revives so often it's infuraring for the enemy. Oh, did you also just cleared all debuffs and Damage over Time on all your chars?

dot is a joke anyways.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    I unlocked Teebo just to get the Vader shard, not actually using him.
    Teebo's Stealth and Elder's revive are kind of cool but they just don't seem to deal enough damage.
    I have Scout unlocked and only 11 shards to get Elder so it'd be interesting to know if they level up well.
    With so many toons and a lot more to come, it's unfortunate you can't advance them all without taking a second mortgage.

Ewok's syngery is far more interesting than droid synergy imo, but droid synergy just so much more effective on the damage side of things.