Solo HAAT modding ?

hi. advice on what team is easiest (for p1 especially, want to not give a f on counting to 7) how i mod team for HAAT, and which team.
have AA, CLS, Hoda, BB-8, Wampa, ZZVader zEzra and basically everyone useful for this raid at 7* and ready.
so what team should i go for fast and easy haat solo and what kind of mods it need (offense, speed, cc...)
in TL;DR way and no video links please :) thanks!

Replies

• apparently CLS on his own (zetad obviously) can solo P1
  • i do right now 43M dmg in 3 runs of p1 brotini, FO p2, and rest AA, CLS, BB8 Hoda zAV. im not looking for p1 solo, but whole thing solo. the full 48M dmg in one run. i know wampanader can do , and AA, Wampa, CLS, Hoda, BB8 can do it, but i want to see whhats the best team for it and what mods it need.
  • Ackbar, BB8, Hermit Yoda, Wampa and CLS is the easier and faster solo team. BB8 and Hermit Yoda you want lots of speed....270+. Wampa you want lots of physical damage so he ramps up quicker in Phase 2 and some speed. CLS I mod for speed and Physical Damage. And Ackbar I just threw speed and health on.....probably could mod him better but didn’t feel like it.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Is there an alternative to Wampa in these teams? My guild gets ~22-26 stars per TB so I won't have both Hoda and Wampa at 7* for a LONG time. I'm finishing Hoda soon, but my Wampa is hardly started.
  • Ackbar, BB8, Hermit Yoda, Wampa and CLS is the easier and faster solo team. BB8 and Hermit Yoda you want lots of speed....270+. Wampa you want lots of physical damage so he ramps up quicker in Phase 2 and some speed. CLS I mod for speed and Physical Damage. And Ackbar I just threw speed and health on.....probably could mod him better but didn’t feel like it.

i have 4100 physical dmg on wampa, and couldnt do it,died in p2, because half mistake, but i feel like i wouldnt be able to even with the mistake.
    can you share your swgoh.gg so i take a look on the mods
  • and @Dralkyr , Young han is a substitute for Wampa there.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    and @Dralkyr , Young han is a substitute for Wampa there.

I assume that's because of the stacking Offense from his Zeta, speed from his first Unique, and the fact that he's not a Rebel, so AA still only calls CLS to assist (unlike using Raid Han, who could also be called)?
  • its for the offense. the mechanics are clear for each phase. p1 and p3 TMR, when in p3 also avoid counter-attacking (with assists/fructure/stealth) and in p1 harder TMR. and in p2 and p4 its just as much dmg as you can, fast as you can. p4 is easy, np. p2 is hard. the 200 speed you'll get from him isnt the big deal, the fact that you can enter p2 with huge damage on young han make it passable.
    and yea, you want AA to call mainly to CLS, but to be honest, if ezradicator works, young han over ezra with this damage would work aswell (but harder for p1).
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    You say about Young Han entering P2 with huge damage, why does his offense boost carry between phases but Asajj's doesn't?
  • You say about Young Han entering P2 with huge damage, why does his offense boost carry between phases but Asajj's doesn't?

simply because thats what CG decided.
    if wampa/AV dmg stack would continue between phases like young han, i wouldnt start this post to search for the good enough modding for Wampa team.