Looking for official EA announcement

Is there going to be something posted by EA about the refunds?

Replies

• Yes. Today I think.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Did I miss this announcement?
  • It's rifht there at the top of the forum, sticky thread. The bottom line is that thise that bought the Heroine pack will get a special gift in their inbix next week.

Some people are worried the reward will be underpowered, just as Barris was, and are saying "I'll wait and see what's next for me", some are grateful as a gesture from CG, and a few f2p (one) is saddened that thise with Barris that caused him such pain will now have something else to make them up for the neft.

What is the "reward"? Nobody knows. Will have to wait for next week.
  • I expect it to be crystals.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    Breetai wrote: »
    I expect it to be crystals.

300 would be sufficient.
  • ewok wrote: »

300 would be sufficient.

Joke, i suppose .
    When you Know How Many Time and énergy/ cristals it tale to uograde and Stuff a player.
    It Should a big pack of cristals and a 4* and add
    New players instead . It can't be less that .trust me , it can't , cause notre given this should make the compagny with a huge loss by disapointed gamers.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    ewok wrote: »

300 would be sufficient.

Joke, i suppose .
    When you Know How Many Time and énergy/ cristals it tale to uograde and Stuff a player.
    It Should a big pack of cristals and a 4* and add
    New players instead . It can't be less that .trust me , it can't , cause notre given this should make the compagny with a huge loss by disapointed gamers.

Nope, you guys got your use out of Barriss. 300 is more than sufficient. A 4* add? Is that a joke?
  • 300? The pack cost $50 or +7000 crystals. 300 is about $2.5 and good for two Cantina refreshes. 300 would be sufficient to enrage even the ones that cared little.
  • Don't feed the trolls. Look at Ewok past posts so you understand. I looked it up too late.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    Don't feed the trolls. Look at Ewok past posts so you understand. I looked it up too late.
    So because i disagree that you guys should be compensated I'm a troll? Internet logic: If someone disagrees with you they're a troll.

You got a huge advantage having barriss, you reaped the benefits out of her, and you KNEW that every character can get nerfed or buffed in this game, if you didnt you didnt do your resaerch.
  • Lol sorry I asked the question thanks for the info Preemo