Galactic War Store

Is it possible to randomly shuffle the items in this store? I mean with newer characters.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Devs have stated they won't change the GW, Arena and Cantina stores. Meant to be for shard shop currency once everything has been farmed.

From a recent Q&A. About a third of the way down the first page, might be best to use "find on page" for the word "store" https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/163161/swgoh-q-a-w-producers-3-17-18
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Every time their response is brought up about the stores, it makes me so miffed about that choice. Just plain stupid. At least stock the shard shop with needed gear all the time rather than sparingly
  • I agree. Add some more things to purchase in the GW store or rotate what is in there. Farming shards for shard store is a waste of time since there is very little offered in the shard shop.
  • I would say the same thing about the cantina and arena stores as well. Add more items or rotate what is offered.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me but I don't mind the free shards to convert.. Makes getting gear a little bit easier on the annoying stuff like stun guns and cuffs

Sometimes. But I only need something from the Shard Store (guns, cuffs...) maybe once a day. Usually there's nothing I want/need.
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me but I don't mind the free shards to convert.. Makes getting gear a little bit easier on the annoying stuff like stun guns and cuffs

Sometimes. But I only need something from the Shard Store (guns, cuffs...) maybe once a day. Usually there's nothing I want/need.

I'm surprised by this... are you not using it to get Mk10 Holo Lens, Mk3 holo projectors, Mk3 carbs, Mk5 medpacs, Mk8 implants, etc?

There's almost never a time I go into the shard store and see something I need. Now whether or not I buy it is a different matter (because I only gear 3 character at a time).

personally, I'm glad they don't add anything to GW. It's the only store you can really "complete" and then you get extra gear!