Join not showing up for tw?

Trake
148 posts Member
I’ve had a few of my members say they never saw the join period for tw so they didn’t sign up which is a big deal. Anyone else have this? Even in my account it disappeared for a minute and I had to go a different route to get in. Cost us a win. Just curious if it’s just us or if some glitches happened or what.

Replies

• Save for a few users in a detailed thread on answers HQ, the comment I’d make about this “glitch” is that we only ever really hear about it after a TW has started.
  • Trake
    148 posts Member
    Save for a few users in a detailed thread on answers HQ, the comment I’d make about this “glitch” is that we only ever really hear about it after a TW has started.
    Well, the people that claimed it I know would have joined, so something weird happened. They didn’t even know we had a tw going on until we started talking about which zones to attack
  • Here’s the answers HQ thread...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Territory-War-registration-dissapears/m-p/6835579#M13523

For me the cast iron proof of this bug would be a user showing a screen cap of the guild events page with no sign of TW during the sign up phase. But like I say, people only ever mention this after the setup phase starts. Someone who didn’t know there was a TW on could quite feasibly just not looked at the guild events page for 24 hours.

The lesson here might be to have officers hounding guild members way before signup ends to join. If members cannot see the TW join option at that point, then there’s a problem.

• I have proof. I play 3 accounts and one of them got the notice, the other two didn't. I didn't bother with a screen shot because cg won't do **** anyway.