UNIT NAME: Embo
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Attacker
Deadly Bounty Hunter Attacker that consumes his Protection to boost his damage

11ciwd64kxk1.gif

ABILITIES:

Basic: DISMANTLING SHOT

4cp5t2qklu45.gif

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs and deal Physical damage to target enemy.

Special 1: KYUZO WAR HELMET (Cooldown 3)

xkzq1ceb5l84.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals bonus damage equal to 35% of Embo's Max Protection. Then, Embo loses 50% Protection.

Unique 1: WAY OF THE KYUZO

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Embo can't be Critically Hit. Embo also has +30% Offense when he has Protection and +30% Critical Chance when he has no Protection. When Embo receives damage from an attack, if he has no Protection, he gains Foresight for 2 turns.

Leader: THE QUIET ASSASSIN

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) All Bounty Hunters gain +50% Counter Chance and +50% Health Steal. When a Bounty Hunter ally scores a Critical Hit during their turn, they gain Offense Up for 1 turn. When Embo is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Damage an enemy without buffs 15 times (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Offense. When a Bounty Hunter ally uses a basic ability, they deal bonus damage equal to 7% of the target's Max Protection. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.

Contract: EMBO'S PAYOUT

FINAL TEXT: Whenever Embo receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout: Embo takes a bonus turn after scoring a Critical Hit. Embo can't take consecutive bonus turns. Embo gains a new Special ability "Elusive Strikes".

dr6dctxtbvp6.gif

"Elusive Strikes" (Cooldown 4)
Deal Physical Damage and recover Protection equal to the damage dealt. This attack ignores Protection.

GAME CHANGERS

AhnaldT101
https://youtu.be/j5pwJGVKk-o

Remon_Azab
https://youtu.be/E_Je-tN19JE

Lolindir (Spanish)
https://youtu.be/eJ2C1syPAA0

Aramor (Russian)
https://youtu.be/TM-NQr7p3Aw

xKILLERBEEx (German)
https://youtu.be/DVA4lWu2RSw
Post edited by GAWS on

Replies

• Embo!!!
  • CarterH
    57 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Looks good CG.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    EMBO!

I feel like you are playing a trick on me! Thank you!

Dayam. Counter lead on Bounty Hunters? Nasty. Looks good.
  • Finally!!
    Im not sure if the kit really fits the Embo from the sw universe, but we have him at last! Cheers.
  • Wow, I love the new backgrounds and the animation for Kyuzo War Helmet! Hope he works as nicely as it looks like he will on paper.
  • Does he lose 50% of his max protection or his current protection on his first special? Is the ability blocked if you just have health? (I assume not)
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Nukin wrote: »

Can’t wait to use this in a year!
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Does he get the foresight if the attack that damages him takes out his protection, or does he have to have no protection when he takes the hit?

EDIT - This is regarding his unique.
    Post edited by YKMisfit on
  • Looks very promising.
  • Yay another $300-$400 marquee character! Awesome. I only spent like $1500 last month on new toons. Thanks CG
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    I don't really even know who Embo is as I never watched Clone Wars, but it's awesome to see another Bounty Hunter and cool character introduced!

Now here's to wishing for Zuckuss & 4LOM... :#
  • Ah man!, he gonna be marquee!!!!?super excited.....
  • Excellent work CG! Looks proper tasty ;)

Fantastic art and animation as well!
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Please let this mean we're getting a Cad Bane and Zam rework too.
  • Looks like a raid toon. My birthday is in April, maybe I’ll get to use him in raids for the first time as a birthday present.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    There has been a call out in the vids showing cad bane with a new skin, so hopefully. Now I just need to be able to make a 7 toon squad. lol
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Yeah Embo! Boo marquee! Need something fresh CG.
  • Looks great, but is this yet another marquee release?
    Ooba hutar.
  • Stoked about getting another new character, but starting to feel like things are stagnant.

It's great seeing these new characters, but it takes so long before they can really see use. 3 months till they're farmable, and even then they're being put mostly on hard nodes. Even if they went into the cantina I now have multiple characters in points that are difficult to farm.

Even with the difficulty farming the characters, I'm starting to ask, "Why?" No new legendary events, no new Heroes Journey. The new assault battle is fun, but it's still going to take another 2 to 3 months before I can try the final tier with Bossk. So again what are we getting out of this? I like that we get new characters for playing the game, but that seems to be all the game is giving.
  • Whahooooooooooooo
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • This is awesome! But, when?!?!
    e6c2d6nzwdvf.jpg
  • Can't stop thinking about Mortal Combat after this lol
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    If they give us a few more bounty hunters, we can field two complete teams. Bossk is definitely a great defensive leader and Embo is heavily offensive. Works well for me.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Mydnight wrote: »
    Stoked about getting another new character, but starting to feel like things are stagnant.

It's great seeing these new characters, but it takes so long before they can really see use. 3 months till they're farmable, and even then they're being put mostly on hard nodes. Even if they went into the cantina I now have multiple characters in points that are difficult to farm.

Even with the difficulty farming the characters, I'm starting to ask, "Why?" No new legendary events, no new Heroes Journey. The new assault battle is fun, but it's still going to take another 2 to 3 months before I can try the final tier with Bossk. So again what are we getting out of this? I like that we get new characters for playing the game, but that seems to be all the game is giving.

I started using bossk right away he’s almost 5 * gear 11 and has a zeta on his lead. So even low star toons can be great without being 7*.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Stoked about getting another new character, but starting to feel like things are stagnant.

I started using bossk right away he’s almost 5 * gear 11 and has a zeta on his lead. So even low star toons can be great without being 7*.

These people who complain about "useless" 3* marquee characters do not know what they are talking about. Low stars do not lock them out of arena.

Yes, more stars = better, but 3* does not mean useless. And for just a few dollars, a 4* is easy to get.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    5tyi9cuazdog.png
    Haha far from useless!!
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

These people who complain about "useless" 3* marquee characters do not know what they are talking about. Low stars do not lock them out of arena.

Yes, more stars = better, but 3* does not mean useless. And for just a few dollars, a 4* is easy to get.

I really like Bossk actually. Have him at Gear XI with his leader ability Zeta'd. I imagine I'll put a bunch of work into Embo as well. I don't use them for arena and don't need to. I can't do bonus tiers or Heroic raids with characters that aren't 7* though, and all these marquee characters are difficult to gear to significant levels (thinking 8 or 9 at least), and there's about a 90% chance that any of them is going to require at least one Stun Gun or Carbanti (or both). I don't mind the gear grind so much. It's the endless flow of new characters with nothing new to use them on. I've built teams for other events, so these new characters aren't really doing much except sitting around.