Kit Reveal: Embo

Replies

• That's what I've been saying
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    This game as well as others are about dedication and persistence,your saying you want instant gratification without putting in the work. That won’t happen without paying or playing, patience is key!
  • If you’re doing heroic level raids low star toons are worthless. Same for Territory Battles. Arena is only one aspect of this game.
    Ooba hutar.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Excited for embo (and players that love BH's). Sadly traya lead will just laugh at his lead ability.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Mydnight wrote: »
    Stoked about getting another new character, but starting to feel like things are stagnant.

It's great seeing these new characters, but it takes so long before they can really see use. 3 months till they're farmable, and even then they're being put mostly on hard nodes. Even if they went into the cantina I now have multiple characters in points that are difficult to farm.

Even with the difficulty farming the characters, I'm starting to ask, "Why?" No new legendary events, no new Heroes Journey. The new assault battle is fun, but it's still going to take another 2 to 3 months before I can try the final tier with Bossk. So again what are we getting out of this? I like that we get new characters for playing the game, but that seems to be all the game is giving.

I started using bossk right away he’s almost 5 * gear 11 and has a zeta on his lead. So even low star toons can be great without being 7*.

These people who complain about "useless" 3* marquee characters do not know what they are talking about. Low stars do not lock them out of arena.

Yes, more stars = better, but 3* does not mean useless. And for just a few dollars, a 4* is easy to get.

He won’t be arena viable regardless of star count, because he’s a terrible matchup against both Traya and Bastilla, the 2 teams that dominate arena. He’s useless in raids and TB unless you spend to star him up. The only place he’s usable is TW, and he’s just not good enough that he’s worth gearing up over characters who can be used elsewhere too.
  • That's what I've also been saying :|:|
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Stoked about getting another new character, but starting to feel like things are stagnant.

It's great seeing these new characters, but it takes so long before they can really see use. 3 months till they're farmable, and even then they're being put mostly on hard nodes. Even if they went into the cantina I now have multiple characters in points that are difficult to farm.

Even with the difficulty farming the characters, I'm starting to ask, "Why?" No new legendary events, no new Heroes Journey. The new assault battle is fun, but it's still going to take another 2 to 3 months before I can try the final tier with Bossk. So again what are we getting out of this? I like that we get new characters for playing the game, but that seems to be all the game is giving.

I started using bossk right away he’s almost 5 * gear 11 and has a zeta on his lead. So even low star toons can be great without being 7*.

These people who complain about "useless" 3* marquee characters do not know what they are talking about. Low stars do not lock them out of arena.

Yes, more stars = better, but 3* does not mean useless. And for just a few dollars, a 4* is easy to get.

He won’t be arena viable regardless of star count, because he’s a terrible matchup against both Traya and Bastilla, the 2 teams that dominate arena. He’s useless in raids and TB unless you spend to star him up. The only place he’s usable is TW, and he’s just not good enough that he’s worth gearing up over characters who can be used elsewhere too.

Only current meta will net you top in arena your point is null and void. And meta changes so look out. You also haven’t used him so it’s all speculation.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    If you’re doing heroic level raids low star toons are worthless. Same for Territory Battles. Arena is only one aspect of this game.

So you won’t star them up? That’s what makes them useless. If he can damage nihilus in p1 through his protection doesn’t sound useless to me. Do you plan to just keep the same heroic teams you have forever?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    He looks good, but I still think Bossk is a better leader. Thoughts?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Sadly any low tenacity couter attacking squad will get eaten alive by traya lead. I think he could be good as TW team. But Bossk will probably be better lead.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    When? And when for the android droid?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member

I think bossk lead regening Embo protection should pay off.
    If you’re doing heroic level raids low star toons are worthless. Same for Territory Battles. Arena is only one aspect of this game.

So you won’t star them up? That’s what makes them useless. If he can damage nihilus in p1 through his protection doesn’t sound useless to me. Do you plan to just keep the same heroic teams you have forever?

The point is about the marquee system. 3* and non-farmable for months. If you like it enough to pay, more power to you. I’m tired of it.
    Ooba hutar.

Some people are interested in raids more than arena. You ned 7* for that.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Excited for embo (and players that love BH's). Sadly traya lead will just laugh at his lead ability.

Ok we get it TRAYA is the end game hero so it will be awhile before there are many counters for her.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member

Some people are interested in raids more than arena. You ned 7* for that.

Doesn’t mean the are useless just a new toon to work on.
    The point is about the marquee system. 3* and non-farmable for months. If you like it enough to pay, more power to you. I’m tired of it.

So you want to back to very beginning, what, aurodium pack or something like the name? start the char from zero, without playing it.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    He can have 3k attack power, has 15% health steal, dispels on basic, gains foresight, deals massive bonus damage (about 20k hat throw), edit --- and has 70k ehp - all WITHOUT being under a Bounty Hunter lead. Id say hes going to be useful a lot of places even without other BH.

Under a Bossk lead he was hitting for 45k with his hat throw and 19k hat smash through protection. Hes going to be just fine at 3 or 4*.
    Post edited by VonZant on
    Ok we get it TRAYA is the end game hero so it will be awhile before there are many counters for her.

Dev said BH are not for pvp already...
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

Dev said BH are not for pvp already...

Exactly they have been feeding us toons to help in Sith Raid. Complaining that they are useless is speculation at this point and saying they not 7* is even more so. When did anyone get a 7* marquee toon? That’s the only complaint “it’s not 7*”. And of course Traya should smash everything for all the work it takes to get her.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member

Did you plan to finish this game in a few weeks? How would it be without new toons? Do you think all new toons should be given at max level?
  • Crap. Zeta is leader. Doesnt help the faction. Need BH with unique Zeta. Just a different skin of the same ole same ole. Could have would have should have been awesome.

Everyone has 5 of these toons. The 6th is an odd man out. Not arena viable at eatablished shards. TW on a junk team. Save your money.
  • scuba wrote: »

Sadly any low tenacity couter attacking squad will get eaten alive by traya lead. I think he could be good as TW team. But Bossk will probably be better lead.

Agreed. Embos contract looks tough as well. A plus side of adding embo to a Bossk led Bh team is moving Ig-88 out.

A lot of droids to play around with - with 88’s lead now.
  • Better leader but I have no bounty hunters so this is my first
  • casper1jr wrote: »
    Can't stop thinking about Mortal Combat after this lol

Finish him!!!
    5tyi9cuazdog.png
    Haha far from useless!!

What Raid and Phase is that from?
  • Obvious - t4 sith raid phase 3)))
  • Armatores wrote: »
    Obvious - t4 sith raid phase 3)))