Is young Han worth the grind? And what is his nickname?

He seems like a good DD to me....
Names?
Yan? Hänchen (diminuitiv german for a roasted chicken)?

Replies

• yohan
  • Yolo - young solo :)

I like the new scoundrels. And he is a quicker farm since he is in his own node in guild store.
  • Yolo it is then...
  • Well let's see. We have...
    ROLO (Rebel Officer Leia Organa)
    and...
    CHOLO (Captain Han Solo)
    so why not...
    YOLO (Young Han Solo) ?
    It's pretty cool and fun to say imo. lol :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I like Yolo. Sounds right.

But "Small Roasted Chicken" should be used when you complain about him. Thats just too good.

Dont know how good he is yet but just got him to 6* so will see soon.
  • I have seen some videos, where he is used to solo the HAAT.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    It's YOLO. And I'm farming him for his raid potential.
  • I wanna call him Yanni, so that's what I'll do! I think he will be worth it, he is fast and a good hitter.

Been using Qi'ra + Yanni + his marquee friends in GW at g8 or so and find him (the whole squad really) to be incredibly resilient. They regen health and protection in just a couple turns. Yanni got smashed into the red, then did his protection up move and somehow survived, he was back to full H+P before you know it.

I think this team is going to be really nasty when it starts showing up more frequently. But it is entirely RNG dependent on the Prepared buff.
  • Hah. Yolo's a great choice in nicknames. I love it. ===b
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I've heard Yolo's stacking offense gives him great damage potential in TB and Raids

in t4 Str, an unmodded g10 4star yolo ends up doing just as much on basic as g11 CLS and Rhan (both 7 star) in the first two phases a few turns before enrage. While he does less damage overall there because he's got to build up, he's also 4 stars.

I think he's pretty good overall, that prot regen is pretty nice, but getting him prepared can be a lil hard if they don't hit his retribution
    Post edited by HK666 on
  • People call zeta raid han "zolo"
  • Young lando and yolo are important with that team cause they can move the “prepared buff” . Fun team so far. I’ve only seen one video on the YouTube on them.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    But "Small Roasted Chicken" should be used when you complain about him. Thats just too good.

@VonZant No... Don't be silly. (Jk) ;) When you complain about him you can call him Yan. It's like yawn, but for Young Han. Get it? lol :tongue:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    He is a badass....

I’ve just gotten him to 7* and g12 (with a couple of g12 peices on him) and he is very solid in the right setup.

You need scoundrels around him of course for him to really shine...

But man he can put out some absurd damage... and his survivability is very good also once you invest some resources into him...

He ridiculously fast if he’s left alone and will just start wrecking people with his assists and burst damage
  • Smapty wrote: »
    He is a badass....

I’ve just gotten him to 7* and g12 (with a couple of g12 peices on him) and he is very solid in the right setup.

You need scoundrels around him of course for him to really shine...

But man he can put out some absurd damage... and his survivability is very good also once you invest some resources into him...

He ridiculously fast if he’s left alone and will just start wrecking people with his assists and burst damage

Who are you running him with ?