When will GW Store get updated? Please stop ignoring it

I see that recently we've added Young Solo in the Guild Store. Every now and then, we see toons and gear changing in other Shipment sections

ONLY GW Store hasn't received any update in a long time. Can we please fix this injustice?

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    What? They've already declared outright that nothing new will be added to GW store. Feel free to splurge whatever GW currency you have lol.
  • Devs have said that GW and Cantina stores will stay as-is, and are designed to feed the shard shop once fully farmed.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    What? They've already declared outright that nothing new will be added to GW store. Feel free to splurge whatever GW currency you have lol.

@Huatimus when did this happen? Sorry I haven't been active in forums for a long time
  • Devs have said that GW and Cantina stores will stay as-is, and are designed to feed the shard shop once fully farmed.

That is very sad indeed
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    I posted the link but it's awaiting approval. The declaration was almost half a year ago in March.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    I posted the link but it's awaiting approval. The declaration was almost half a year ago in March.

Yeah it’s when they actually were communicating with us about the status of the game (oddly right when MSF was coming out). But yeah they said that they have no intention of ever updating it and letting those spots be for shard currency once fully darned

The quote was GW and Arena Store. Cantina Store hasn't been updated.... but they cleared indicated that they're not changing GW and Arena. If there's another quote where they said the same thing about the Cantina Store, I wouldn't be surprised.

gecoaj9phlbl.png

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/163161/swgoh-q-a-w-producers-3-17-18/p1

third post, 4th question
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    See above for the answer. It's not being ignored it has been addressed multiple times. Above and release cadence post also.
  • They did say "at this time" maybe some day they'll admit how bad of an idea it was and go ahead and fix it. I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • It does bug me that they always word things as "at this time", leaving the door open that at a future date they could be updated. I guess you have to do that, but still. Wish they'd just say "no new toons ever in those locations". I'd finally feel comfortable spending down this remaining 10k in GW currency I saved for "just in emergency"
  • Has anything been added to cantina latly?
  • Vice_torn wrote: »
    Has anything been added to cantina latly?
    Last that I know of is Cassian's U-Wing
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    Has anything been added to cantina latly?

Cantina is Qira.
    Cantina Shipments is Cassian Ship Blueprints