• Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Armatores wrote: »
    Obvious - t4 sith raid phase 3)))

P3 is obvious, but the raid tier is not,

It is he's using a 4 star bosk so it's tr1 tr2 tr3 or tr4

Thanks tips
  • No prob
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • First i have no issue with marquee events, they do get you the toons to play with, and occasionally one is worth playing at three star.

This character is obviously aimed at HSIT, P1, and it may be useful in other phases which is also cool (it doesn't stop the raid from being a bag of ****, but eventually it will make it easier).

However i suspect that this character will go straight into a single hard node again, and that means for most people it will be unreachable for another 6 months or so to get to a point where it is viable and usable in HSIT, my concern is how many will quite the game due to this terrible raid in that time.

I dont expect to get it for free or even easily, however i do hope that they chuck us a bone and add him to a store or even Cantina, lets face it whats the point of a character that helps if the game becomes so monotonous that people quit before they get that character.

He looks interesting though.
  • The animations are really beautiful! Great work
    Do or don't there is no try
  • I’d still rather have Rukh
  • MrRedxZero
    115 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Mydnight wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Stoked about getting another new character, but starting to feel like things are stagnant.

It's great seeing these new characters, but it takes so long before they can really see use. 3 months till they're farmable, and even then they're being put mostly on hard nodes. Even if they went into the cantina I now have multiple characters in points that are difficult to farm.

Even with the difficulty farming the characters, I'm starting to ask, "Why?" No new legendary events, no new Heroes Journey. The new assault battle is fun, but it's still going to take another 2 to 3 months before I can try the final tier with Bossk. So again what are we getting out of this? I like that we get new characters for playing the game, but that seems to be all the game is giving.

I started using bossk right away he’s almost 5 * gear 11 and has a zeta on his lead. So even low star toons can be great without being 7*.

These people who complain about "useless" 3* marquee characters do not know what they are talking about. Low stars do not lock them out of arena.

Yes, more stars = better, but 3* does not mean useless. And for just a few dollars, a 4* is easy to get.

I really like Bossk actually. Have him at Gear XI with his leader ability Zeta'd. I imagine I'll put a bunch of work into Embo as well. I don't use them for arena and don't need to. I can't do bonus tiers or Heroic raids with characters that aren't 7* though, and all these marquee characters are difficult to gear to significant levels (thinking 8 or 9 at least), and there's about a 90% chance that any of them is going to require at least one Stun Gun or Carbanti (or both). I don't mind the gear grind so much. It's the endless flow of new characters with nothing new to use them on. I've built teams for other events, so these new characters aren't really doing much except sitting around.

This is kinda how I feel.. I like the variety, and knowing that i can use who I like.. But the hard node farm is boring and very off putting.. I very much prefer a cantina farm.. or I feel like they should add a marquee store and use ally points or somthing idk.. But there should be a new way to farm and use these new characters besides hard nodes.. it's just becoming obvious how much about money instead of genuinely wanting to make it enjoyable for everyone..i don't want or expect to be the best. But should be able to get the toons I like and make then useable in more parts of the game without having to spend a bunch of money.. I am only able to spend a few dollars here and there.. But I so enjoy the game. But have to put alot of effort to keep enjoying it. As it does get stagnant at times. And not much challenging gameplay at times just find myself not doing any battles. Just farming(siming) for gear and ****.. the most enjoyable part of the game for me was when I started seeing my toons I liked growing rapidly and getting stronger and had challenging battles to constantly use them in.

Why not just have some sort of event everyday. Even if the rewards are just credits. Reward us for enjoying just battling and using these characters, and practicing strategy against different squads.. or make another gw tier that we can do..gw is no challenge at all. Everything like that should have a tier u can up the difficulty on.
  • Where's Marrok?
  • At first I was like.. who the flip is Embo? Then I saw him and was, "that guy? Okay, I guess." I'm just surprised we got Embo before Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Jango or Aurra Sing. But hey, I can't complain. We've got Bossk now—my favorite SW toy as a kid. Everything after that is just a bonus now.
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Stoked about getting another new character, but starting to feel like things are stagnant.

It's great seeing these new characters, but it takes so long before they can really see use. 3 months till they're farmable, and even then they're being put mostly on hard nodes. Even if they went into the cantina I now have multiple characters in points that are difficult to farm.

Even with the difficulty farming the characters, I'm starting to ask, "Why?" No new legendary events, no new Heroes Journey. The new assault battle is fun, but it's still going to take another 2 to 3 months before I can try the final tier with Bossk. So again what are we getting out of this? I like that we get new characters for playing the game, but that seems to be all the game is giving.

I started using bossk right away he’s almost 5 * gear 11 and has a zeta on his lead. So even low star toons can be great without being 7*.

These people who complain about "useless" 3* marquee characters do not know what they are talking about. Low stars do not lock them out of arena.

Yes, more stars = better, but 3* does not mean useless. And for just a few dollars, a 4* is easy to get.

He won’t be arena viable regardless of star count, because he’s a terrible matchup against both Traya and Bastilla, the 2 teams that dominate arena. He’s useless in raids and TB unless you spend to star him up. The only place he’s usable is TW, and he’s just not good enough that he’s worth gearing up over characters who can be used elsewhere too.

Only current meta will net you top in arena your point is null and void. And meta changes so look out. You also haven’t used him so it’s all speculation.

Huh. Saying only the current meta gets top in arena that only the current meta gets the top of the arena is exactly my point, it doesn’t nullify it. And yes, the meta can certainly change. But unless you have a prediction for the new meta it’s kind of an irrelevant point.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Embo is probably the character I have wanted the most overall since I have been playing this game. Over the last year, I have been low-key campaigning for him, and my dream finally came true! ;)

Top 10 Characters You Think Should Be Added 4-28-17
    J7Luke wrote: »
    Embo
    He has always been my favorite Prequel era bounty hunter, and we could always use another scoundrel.

Squads you would be using if you were an 8 year old. 6-2-17
    General Kenobi, Darth Vader, Mace Windu, Boba Fett, Han Solo
    I would prefer Ep. VIII Luke or Ep. VIII Rey or Embo in place of Han Solo, but none of those are characters yet.

Embo ... as seen on LightSide HardNode 9b
    andyistic wrote: »
    When are we getting Embo as a playable character?
    I understand his special abilities can be most devastating.

+1 He is my favorite bounty hunter, and we could definitely use another scoundrel or two.

Prequel era characters 8-12-17
    Id actually surport a jar jar. Not because I like the character, but because whenever he engages in conflict hes rediculously clumsy. And whilst in films and tv series, I to put it bluntly didnt enjoy this.

But for this game, they could have a lot of fun with game mechancis, making him a massive wild card character, who causes disruption both in the enemy ranks as well as your own.

That being said would prefer others first
    Padme
    Bail
    Jango
    Aurra sing
    Bossk
    Hondo (These last 3 could revolutionise scoundrels with a Jabba lead)

But Id love the rebels characters the most (the show)

Inquisitors (Yay for empire)
    Agent Callus

I like the way you think. I would have to add Embo to your list of scoundrels though.

If there is going to be a Darkside TB 10-22-17
    I'd go all in for Embo. There are very few characters I would farm for no logical purpose, and Embo is one of them.
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    Embo is probably the character I have wanted the most overall since I have been playing this game. Over the last year, I have been low-key campaigning for him, and my dream finally came true! ;)

Top 10 Characters You Think Should Be Added 4-28-17
    Embo
    He has always been my favorite Prequel era bounty hunter, and we could always use another scoundrel.

Squads you would be using if you were an 8 year old. 6-2-17
    General Kenobi, Darth Vader, Mace Windu, Boba Fett, Han Solo
    I would prefer Ep. VIII Luke or Ep. VIII Rey or Embo in place of Han Solo, but none of those are characters yet.

Embo ... as seen on LightSide HardNode 9b
    andyistic wrote: »
    When are we getting Embo as a playable character?
    I understand his special abilities can be most devastating.

+1 He is my favorite bounty hunter, and we could definitely use another scoundrel or two.

Prequel era characters 8-12-17
    Id actually surport a jar jar. Not because I like the character, but because whenever he engages in conflict hes rediculously clumsy. And whilst in films and tv series, I to put it bluntly didnt enjoy this.

But for this game, they could have a lot of fun with game mechancis, making him a massive wild card character, who causes disruption both in the enemy ranks as well as your own.

That being said would prefer others first
    Padme
    Bail
    Jango
    Aurra sing
    Bossk
    Hondo (These last 3 could revolutionise scoundrels with a Jabba lead)

But Id love the rebels characters the most (the show)

Inquisitors (Yay for empire)
    Agent Callus

I like the way you think. I would have to add Embo to your list of scoundrels though.

If there is going to be a Darkside TB 10-22-17
    I'd go all in for Embo. There are very few characters I would farm for no logical purpose, and Embo is one of them.

Haha. Congrats! He is here.
  • This is GLORIOUS NEWS!!!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    He can have 3k attack power, has 15% health steal, dispels on basic, gains foresight, deals massive bonus damage (about 20k hat throw), hits through protection, self-heals protection, and has 70k ehp - all WITHOUT being under a Bounty Hunter lead. Id say hes going to be useful a lot of places even without other BH.

Under a Bossk lead he was hitting for 45k with his hat throw and 19k hat smash through protection. Hes going to be just fine at 3 or 4*.

Lol let's see that 45k hit when not level 100 with 7* mods.....

I mean sometimes I think people that post what his video damage is but don't tell people he's overupgraded from what even a whale can attain are part of the sales team....

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    He can have 3k attack power, has 15% health steal, dispels on basic, gains foresight, deals massive bonus damage (about 20k hat throw), hits through protection, self-heals protection, and has 70k ehp - all WITHOUT being under a Bounty Hunter lead. Id say hes going to be useful a lot of places even without other BH.

Under a Bossk lead he was hitting for 45k with his hat throw and 19k hat smash through protection. Hes going to be just fine at 3 or 4*.

Umm.. Sorry to burst your bubble but he doesn't get the special ability elusive strike with out a BH lead. So no protection regen or protection ignore attack unless a BH contract gets fulfilled.
    Payout: Embo takes a bonus turn after scoring a Critical Hit. Embo can't take consecutive bonus turns. Embo gains a new Special ability "Elusive Strikes".

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Lol let's see that 45k hit when not level 100 with 7* mods.....

I mean sometimes I think people that post what his video damage is but don't tell people he's overupgraded from what even a whale can attain are part of the sales team....

I'm not part of a sales team. Nor do I think they have 7* mods and are level 100. If they did that they would be sued immediately. Do you have any proof of your conspiracy theory? There are plenty of other characters that can hit that hard with a special so why would his be exaggerated? Sillyness, sir.
  • No three is no 7*mod
  • Wheres Marrok?
  • I such a hard time caring through the NS nerf bat. I guess Embo's good so long as he doesn't disrupt the STR, right?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Man, even the event Embo can easily do 60k damage when he goes back to back. Greedo with 100% counter and offense up is dirty. Good stuff.

And his animations and art are awesome. Great job.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Umm.. Sorry to burst your bubble but he doesn't get the special ability elusive strike with out a BH lead. So no protection regen or protection ignore attack unless a BH contract gets fulfilled.
    Payout: Embo takes a bonus turn after scoring a Critical Hit. Embo can't take consecutive bonus turns. Embo gains a new Special ability "Elusive Strikes".

Yeah you are right. I'm going to try him on a Vandor team today in TW just for kicks. Vandor will regen his protection.
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    So I took Embo up to level 80 and gear 8, and maxed out his contract ability "Embo's Payout" - and used him as the leader of a bounty hunter team in a few Galactic War nodes ... and then some dark side battles.

His contract DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. The other bounty hunters contracts still work as intended, but Embo's is just ... not there.

Am I doing something wrong or is he just broken? ( I suspect the latter these days... )
  • Did you unlock 5 on the leader or max his leader out
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Tried him as leader at darkside 9g or h (whatever, full of jawas) his contract is working.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I got him to G9 and his contract seems to work for me.
  • Max out his leader
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So the Game update post said his event would be called "clone wars: hunters I" when I logged in today I got a pop up that called it Hunters II. So someone else new coming or just a mistake?

Also the Clone Wars: part seems to suggest maybe just wont be getting clone wars hunters...?
  • Not a an mistake the others are coming out to and I think the other guy is Darth reaven
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Max out his leader

Okay, I'm hearing this a lot. It seems weird that his leadership ability should affect his contract ability, but ... it kind of makes sense. Not very clear when you're reading his description though - that's not nice.

Anyway - here we go.

[edit: got leadership up to level 7, contract ability now works. Still, it seems if you max out their actual contract ability you should be able to benefit from the contract ability??]
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    that or 5 it then out should work
    Post edited by Ryanwhales on
  • Ryanwhales
    862 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I wonder won are they adding in next month
    Post edited by Ryanwhales on