Content Update 8/9/2018 (MEGA THREAD)

Replies

• @CG_SBCrumb th event for T3- this means android users get more shards? Or is it just blank like when we complete a marquee and it’s still available a day later?

Also- how will this affect the release cadence for t3? Is from this date or when it was released for android?

Ty.
  • @CG_SBCrumb th event for T3- this means android users get more shards? Or is it just blank like when we complete a marquee and it’s still available a day later?

Also- how will this affect the release cadence for t3? Is from this date or when it was released for android?

Ty.

To answer your first question, it was just blank after initial completion. Though I figured that would be obvious.
  • What_Why wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb th event for T3- this means android users get more shards? Or is it just blank like when we complete a marquee and it’s still available a day later?

Ty.

To answer your first question, it was just blank after initial completion. Though I figured that would be obvious.

It’s the wording that bothers me -
    Legends of the Old Republic III: T3-M4
    The second run of the T3-M4 event is now available for all users.
    Event begins: August 9th
    Level requirements for event: 20+
    Forced Ally: T3-M

“Second run” and available for “all users” is what I’m concerned with. The way it’s worded- android users will get more shards than iOS. - not whining, just want to know.
  • Seven pages on why it was a bad idea. CG just plows ahead as usual. I think at this point I'm just going to assume zombie will get the same nerf bat. I really can't make an investment in a toon in this game. I've only guppyed along in this game with a nerf like this it's time to seriously try and get a refund through apple and be done with this dumpster fire.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Lol! The forum had like 200 posts about why the Acolyte change is illogical and is a major nerf, and what happens? CG implements it anyway.
    Interesting way of "better communication" and more working together with the community".
  • Why isn't HK-47 getting an Old Republic tag?
  • Acolyte loses her double attack...
    i'm curious, if my nightsisters have a chance against jedi-foresight-teams...
  • my last hope is, that her basic attack ignores foresight.
  • Lol! The forum had like 200 posts about why the Acolyte change is illogical and is a major nerf, and what happens? CG implements it anyway.
    Interesting way of "better communication" and more working together with the community".

Surprised? There were 1500+ posts about the Sith Raid before a response came, and the response was simply that they are still looking into it... doesn't surprise me at all.
  • Those goals sure won't be anything good for us.

Probably buff nihilus, nerf another team and make the rewards for peasant tiers even worse.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Ephran wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Finally a new farm that is not a Hard Node and even better a low level cantina node. :D

Liked this new update. Now just hoping the same happens to Jolee and Bastila.

Jolee probably, Bastila no way, she's way too good for a cantina node.

So was KRU but they put him there, with his ship too
  • So you decided to ignore everyone that gave you feedback and destroy any chance of seeing nightsisters in the top 50 of arena shards. Well done on ignoring everyone and making our investment useless. What character are you going to nerf next in order to protect your badly designed raid?
  • @CG_TopHat @CG_SBCrumb so you guys are going to dig in and push the NS nerf regardless, huh? Hmmmm ok then. Thanks for nothing and continuing to ignore your player base when the update on it was ALL negative.

See you on the holotables! Assuming there’s one left if you guys keep breaking the game and upsetting your player base.
  • Mrboma
    31 posts Member
    I think this update broke Bastila again. Enemies are able to clear the locked protection up in the first round today! Anybody else having this problem?
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    @CG_SBCrumb th event for T3- this means android users get more shards? Or is it just blank like when we complete a marquee and it’s still available a day later?

Ty.
    Android users won't get more shards, it's the same event in game essentially so it will be as completed as you left it on Android. I'm not sure about the release cadence though, should be roughly from this date but I'll see if I can find out more.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    just got the update, acolyte loses her second attack and her basic attack DOESN'T IGNORE FORESIGHT.

i am curious: is here only one player, who play this game every day and uses nightsisters in the arena, who finds her "update" good?
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Why isn't HK-47 getting an Old Republic tag?

If i had to guess he will get one when or if they release Revan, since HK was his personal assassin and bodyguard droid.
  • or a different version of HK coming like 4 Hans 3 Chewys 2 yodas, etc..
  • 5 hans
    I just love the way the pained, isolated, and annihilated Acolyte before they buried her in a shallow grave with cup and ugnaught.
  • Why would google pay for this 'promotion' for t3m4? Have a useless 3* toon at the bottom of your roster for a couple weeks more than someone else... Wow
  • At least Embo seems decent......
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • @CG_SBCrumb I hate to be the bearer of bad new but in no universe does 11,000 to 14,000 * 2 = 16,000 to 19,000. Thanks so much not only did you cut her TMR in half you also can't do simple math. Thanks for ruining my arena squad, my galactic war squad, my best raid squad and pretty much everything else squad. To reiterate thanks a million for completely ruining one of the best non zeta characters in the game.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Ty.
    Android users won't get more shards, it's the same event in game essentially so it will be as completed as you left it on Android. I'm not sure about the release cadence though, should be roughly from this date but I'll see if I can find out more.

Danke!
  • Seems like the fix for the STR is to just sell the gear. Real nice.
  • What_Why wrote: »

Ty.

It’s the wording that bothers me -
    Legends of the Old Republic III: T3-M4
    The second run of the T3-M4 event is now available for all users.
    Event begins: August 9th
    Level requirements for event: 20+
    Forced Ally: T3-M

“Second run” and available for “all users” is what I’m concerned with. The way it’s worded- android users will get more shards than iOS. - not whining, just want to know.

Vinny, no, actually they won't. I PC played the event and now that it's up "officially" for iOS, my challenges are all marked as being complete. The only thing is that I can play them again for the 20 silvers.
This discussion has been closed.