Embo Event

Please forgive me if this has been posted and/or there was something I didn’t read.

When I am doing the Embo event. He doesn’t show up as an ally and the shards I have earned are nowhere to be found. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks gang.

Replies

• I guess this is just a single occurrence. My guild mates are not having an issue. What can I do to fix this?
  • Hellsteeth30
    832 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    He should be leader by default. You not seeing him there at all?
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Not at all. Not in any of the tiers. The tips on his abilities show. But he does not show up. And I can’t find him in the character list. The droid is fine.k0qpipva4jtp.jpeg
    knv1wn91eada.jpeg
    gdhph6h5l9gz.jpeg
  • Hellsteeth30
    832 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    It's possible the patch borked, have you tried restarting the app? Otherwise I'm out of ideas really.

Except maybe try deleting updates for the game off of your phone and trying again.
  • Yeah restarted the app. Restarted the iPad. Checked for update etc. yeah I have no clue other than an uninstall and reinstall but not sure if that would mess anything up
  • I’m having an issue too.
  • Foofie wrote: »
    Yeah restarted the app. Restarted the iPad. Checked for update etc. yeah I have no clue other than an uninstall and reinstall but not sure if that would mess anything up

You can clear updates without uninstalling the game itself. If you're on Apple I wouldn't know how to do it though. I imagine it's the same as Googledroid.

Uninstalling the game wouldn't cause any problems though, as long as you log back in with the same account all your stuff would be there. Still a last resort however.
  • Trying figure out how to do that. Can’t find anything yet.
  • I'm having the same issue as well. Embo is not in my character list either. I have done 2 of event battles and am afraid of doing more. Tried rebooting app and also phone.
  • I was having the same issue. I deleted the app and reinstalled and it fixed the issue
  • Mine just did another client restart on its own, and its all fixed!
  • Thank you. Deleted and reinstalled.. fixed it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>