Guild Store shipments

Devs should chill out on bringing new toons to guild store. Its getting too crowded there and with the new han solo its really hard to farm gear the we mostly need. Who else think the same?

Replies

• They won't win either way, people hate hard nodes so complain when they go there, now they release a toon in the guild store and look, somebody is complaining.

Notice I said "a" toon. Nearly everybody else has gone on a hard node, which is no bueno. Yolo is pretty much the only one so far since I started up playing.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • I agree with the guy above, bringing a toon to the guild store is like a fresh breeze. We all have a lot of characters to get from hard nodes, and a lot more will come there
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    jaydee wrote: »
    Its getting too crowded there and with the new han solo its really hard to farm gear the we mostly need.

We all need to manage our resources wisely. Choose wisely when spending your guild currency.

• Yeah hard node would be not optimal also but there is more stores to make a character farmable!!
  • jaydee wrote: »
    Yeah hard node would be not optimal also but there is more stores to make a character farmable!!

CG don't like freeloading ne'erdowells getting stuff on the cheap.

They said it was so we can get easy shard currency, that's exactly what the GW store is for and new toons wouldn't impact that unless you wanted it to. I call shenanigans on that line.

My guild currency goes on droid callers as it's nigh impossible to get them otherwise, pit raid doesn't like to drop those. No fun for me.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Yeah that's what i mean, pit and tank rewards are crap so the best option is to farm the gear from guild store.
  • Guild store still isn't a horrible place to get a new character. With 3 active raids and a bit mor guild currency for daily activities, you have enough to split it between farming the occasional new character and gear. Even diverting some to more characters, we can still farm more gear from there than before the new raid flooded us with more guild currency. I think they should also add the occasional character to the gw and arena store too even if it means less shard shop currency which I use for gear. Hopefully they'll stat putting some new ones in ship battles and a few more in cantina battles as well. Though hard nodes aren't the worse things either. While you can only do 5 battles a day, the refreshes are only half the cost for energy. If you pick 5 or so characters and farm them you can get them as quickly or more so than 5 cantina characters. You just get them all progressing together rather than one at a time. And if you have a need for one character, you can refresh the node for 50 crystals. For the 100 crystalsbit costs for a cantina refresh you can get an energy refresh and refresh the node. I don't refresh nodes often since I just farm multiple characters at once, so I'm not positive how many refreshes you can do before the price goes up. Assuming 2 or 3 you can actually farm characters as quickly from hard nodes as from hard cantina nodes for nearly the same cost (difference is hard nodes use 20 energy and hard cantina use 16).
  • Lol are you tell me your life story man?? I have 3.5 million GP so know what am talking about.