Embo!

2Next

Replies

• Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    It already took over four years for Jedi to be useful in the rock-paper-scissors arena paradigm. Now you’re already looking for and wanting more ways to defeat them? Thus essentially putting them back at square one; bottom of the totem pole.

People fail to amaze.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Since there are so many announcment posts and people sometimes miss them, and I may be a wee bit excited about it...

Embo has been your avatar ever since so o can understand how thrilled you will be. Am just hoping Revan comes soon
    GENERAL INSTANT
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Turvantus wrote: »
    It already took over four years for Jedi to be useful in the rock-paper-scissors arena paradigm. Now you’re already looking for and wanting more ways to defeat them? Thus essentially putting them back at square one; bottom of the totem pole.

People fail to amaze.

Jedi have not had a full rework yet, and BH are not useful in arena generally, either. More variety = good.

Anyway, Embo is kind of a different bird. The current BH all kind of rely on Debuffs. Boba and Bossk lead need them to work. Greedo, Zam, 88, Dengar all apply a lot of them and get pumped by them.

Embo does not apply or need them. Neither does Cad. Maybe Cad rework and/or hypotetical new BH(s) will be of a different sort that rely on some other mechanic to be successful in some other way.

If we get 2 more BH can have 2 full teams and IG88 can be used with droids... Just wishful thinking.

People fail to amaze.

Jedi have not had a full rework yet, and BH are not useful in arena generally, either. More variety = good.

Anyway, Embo is kind of a different bird. The current BH all kind of rely on Debuffs. Boba and Bossk lead need them to work. Greedo, Zam, 88, Dengar all apply a lot of them and get pumped by them.

Embo does not apply or need them. Neither does Cad. Maybe Cad rework and/or hypotetical new BH(s) will be of a different sort that rely on some other mechanic to be successful in some other way.

If we get 2 more BH can have 2 full teams and IG88 can be used with droids... Just wishful thinking.

This would be fantastic. Jango and sing/4lom

People fail to amaze.

This would be fantastic. Jango and sing/4lom

Agreed. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Any thoughts on Mods for Embo?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Any thoughts on Mods for Embo?

I have him with Crit damage triangle and all the crit chance secondaries I can get on him. Even at 52% crit chance I think its not enough. His extra turn contract, when he hits it, is amazing.

Also, mine is only 4* with 10k HP but I think his health maxes out at about 20k. I think he needs his crit immunity zeta if he is leader. Under Bossk maybe not, but under his or Boba lead he will be without protection a lot and he is prone to being one-shot without protection.

His death sound is kinda cool though. ;)
  • An ally of mine just hit #5 in Squad Arena with an Embo-led Bounty Hunter team (Upper 70's shard) It's awrsome to see him up there amongst the cookie-cutter Empire and Jedi teams! :D
  • With arena being foresight heavy I kinda wish Embo's basic was unavoidable
  • I say its crazy talk. You would give up + speed for a damage buff......

Really?

Bossk all the way