First Order Executioner - A toon of multiple identities... what do YOU call him?

Ahhh yes. A toon of multiple identities... First Order Executioner.

Well, after 7 starring him a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away (pun intended :) )... yet again I find myself looking thru my roster, glancing at the First Order faction, thinking the same thing I thought since day one when I unlocked him... What do you call him?

I've seen and heard many different nicknames and acronyms on the forums and even in my guild since then for this one particular toon, but the main ones are FOE, FOX, FO Ex... and even FO Executive. So I was just curious as to what YOU, the swgoh community, call him.

(P.S. If you select "other" please say what you call him and why. It would be much appreciated.) ;)

Thanks and MTFBWY! (May the force be with you!) :smiley:
Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ

First Order Executioner - A toon of multiple identities... what do YOU call him? 46 votes

FOE
32%
SekuHK666Boba_The_FetterJtn2tSTRIKEBOMBMr_SausageOnEMesSduPKiDCarSickShoechionophileStokatYKMisfitmcshantDaxtercelebiJohnAranFreydwen 15 votes
FOX
36%
EventineElessedilVertigokevsmartGifafiTekkarEdorfBistan_LoverKyJoe_CoolFredsFattiesKyleStark99TevlodiObight1Yerff_CaasiIrulanHarkonnenSteelOU812FirebrigadeDiego270986TarlaBilleRoopehunter 17 votes
FO Ex
4%
Elendiordimi4a 2 votes
FO Executive
0%
FO Executioner
4%
WombatJediKnightDaPowerfulJedi 2 votes
other
21%
Syrup_Chugger3Vettes4Fetts2RmaxtpmxKiritoismynameRhunneHellsteeth30TabubterascqueXxDougyDougyxXSithlord1230 10 votes

Replies