Fitst order team for aat

I heard that a first order team with zkru lead will bei good in the raid. Can someone explain me how the team is build and the taktiks behind?

Replies

• It's best in phase 2. If you have zeta unique ventress you can almost solo phase 4 with kru lead. Kru fost ftp kylo and z ventress. Just make sure you taunt with fost before the aat gets back up. It protects everyone from the fly over.
  • Taunt is when the eneny cann only attack one char?
  • Yes when he taunts he gives everyone defense up buff so they don't get killed by the airstrike.
  • Is phase 2 also playable with foo instedt of ventress?
  • Yes without ventress do phase 2
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    I run my FO team in p2 and can usually get around 1.5-2M damage (~7-10% if memory serves). Not the best, not the worst.
  • I tend to get higher numbers in phase 2 with zeta phasma lead.

The CD / speed boost from Krus leader doesn't seem overly exceptional in haat
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    If you have SF Tie Pilot with the omega on Drumfire, you don't need FOST in P4.

Unmasked, Executioner, Kylo, Officer, and Special Forces are an excellent group for that phase. With SF, you have 2 means of getting more attacks for Executioner. FOO's Marching Orders, and SFTP's Oppressive Burst. The more attacks FOE gets, the more damage you're going to put up in the phase.

My guild isn't doing heroic yet, but I use my FO team in every phase and they put up good damage in all of them. I've had far more success under KRU lead in every phase, myself.

In P1, you have to have FOTP for the buff immunity on GG. My FOST isn't quite at 6* yet, but I imagine his taunt and buffs would be key for P3, and P2 is much like P4, except it's less critical to have SF Tie passing out the buffs, but feeding FOE more attacks is just as big.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @Shaunyvee

Kylos Zeta lead means they're constantly healing every time they get a buff. They last forever in the tank raid. Always end up at enrage with 100% health.

I did 3.7 million in P4 this morning running:

zKRU G10
    Kylo G11
    FOST G9
    Phasma G8 LVL 80
    FOTP G9

Kylo and FOTP hit for well over a million each. My FOX is ten shards away from 6* so I may throw him in place of Phasma and see if damage goes up or not.

Once I hit G10 and zeta FOTP it will be even better.

Got to enrage with everyone full health. Toppled the tank 5 more times and ended with just KRU and Kylo bashing it on the last two topples.
  • I realise this is a bit of an old thread but since it was started up again I thought I'd join in.

I think it's pretty well established that the best two team options under zKRU lead for HAAT are

1) KRU, FOO, FOE, FOST, Thrawn
    2) KRU, FOO, FOE, BB8, Thrawn

Not pure first order of course but either of those teams can solo to the end of the raid from 30% remaining in P2 with a maximum potential in the region on 34 mil. Should be possible to do this with around g10 - g11 characters. Most important to gear is KRU as he'll be taunting and taking quite a beating in P3. The second team is supposedly more reliable than the first but in my experience the full solo is maybe 80% reliable but I could do a bit better in terms of modding (still a pretty new player).

Zeta on KRU lead is required. Only other zeta that may help is FOST but could also be a detriment as the assist calls can increase counter attacking of the B2 but difficult to test the difference as I have it equipped already.

Tactics for P3 are pretty straightforward. TMR with FOO and FOE (when the B2 has TM to remove). Marching orders and TM swap onto FOE as much as possible. Keep the B2 fractured in P3 as much as humanly possible. Use the B1 adds to soak up low damage attacks when B2 is not fractured to reduce counter attacks and turn meter gain. P2 and P4 are just a case of toppling ASAP. Make sure you have buffs when required i.e. for cannon in P3 and bombing run in P4.

I started this run for example some place around the beginning of P3. So not the best but you get the idea.

m2iijvw6jl34.jpg

• YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Great post, thanks! I don't have FOST to 7* yet, but I look forward to trying out that BB8 squad the next time my guild runs a tank raid.

As for the FOST zeta, I thought assist attacks weren't countered? If so, then there wouldn't be any downside to putting it on (not that it matters for me anway, since I don't have the toon in the first place).
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    I realise this is a bit of an old thread but since it was started up again I thought I'd join in.

I think it's pretty well established that the best two team options under zKRU lead for HAAT are

1) KRU, FOO, FOE, FOST, Thrawn
    2) KRU, FOO, FOE, BB8, Thrawn

Not pure first order of course but either of those teams can solo to the end of the raid from 30% remaining in P2 with a maximum potential in the region on 34 mil. Should be possible to do this with around g10 - g11 characters. Most important to gear is KRU as he'll be taunting and taking quite a beating in P3. The second team is supposedly more reliable than the first but in my experience the full solo is maybe 80% reliable but I could do a bit better in terms of modding (still a pretty new player).

Zeta on KRU lead is required. Only other zeta that may help is FOST but could also be a detriment as the assist calls can increase counter attacking of the B2 but difficult to test the difference as I have it equipped already.

Tactics for P3 are pretty straightforward. TMR with FOO and FOE (when the B2 has TM to remove). Marching orders and TM swap onto FOE as much as possible. Keep the B2 fractured in P3 as much as humanly possible. Use the B1 adds to soak up low damage attacks when B2 is not fractured to reduce counter attacks and turn meter gain. P2 and P4 are just a case of toppling ASAP. Make sure you have buffs when required i.e. for cannon in P3 and bombing run in P4.

I started this run for example some place around the beginning of P3. So not the best but you get the idea.

m2iijvw6jl34.jpg

I’m wondering their speed..
    Mine is here: zKRU(201) FOO(222) FOST(177) FOE(181) Thrawn(246) BB-8(264)
    Could I do soloing w/ them using your method??
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    I understand why BB8 is so good under the ABC team because he can constantly call CLS/AA assists until ID cools down, but what does he bring to a First Order team? Or is it just Illuminated Destiny?
  • @komji15 your speeds look fine. If you have trouble the only one that looks on the low side is FOO. This is what mine looked like last time I did it.
    Kylo Ren (Unmasked) (Leader - 7* G12) 224 Spd, 34536 HP, 63444 Prot
    First Order Executioner (7* G12) 174 Spd, 33043 HP, 43826 Prot
    First Order Officer (7* G12) 268 Spd, 31304 HP, 30998 Prot
    First Order Stormtrooper (7* G12) 168 Spd, 33080 HP, 56391 Prot
    Grand Admiral Thrawn (7* G12) 236 Spd, 28742 HP, 44231 Prot
    Others have done it with bb8 around 230-ish. Quite helpful to have crit damage set and triangle and lots of offence on FOX of course too.

@YKMisfit Yeah it's just for ID. Lots of speed and extra offence makes it go quicker. But saving ID for when fracture expires is the trick, so you don't waste the fracture and you get it reapplied almost immediately. You're almost constantly using specials with FO so the cooldown goes quite quickly.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I solo’d Phase 4 with FO the other day.
    zzKru lead, zFOST, FOE, FOO and OG Kylo
  • 1fpswctw55k7.png
    This was a combination of killing phase 2 and doing decent in 3. Can get 6mil in P2 alone
  • What gear levelshould the first order have to make good damage. My are at g8 or g9 at the time. My team ist zkru kylo fost foo foe. I know gear12 would be best but i m in a smal guild so raidgear is very rare fore us.
    We make heroic rancor every time we can but its a long way to farm the tickets.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Mine aren't very high gear yet and I demolished P4 and the last 5% of P3 in normal AAT without even breaking a sweat. Regular Kylo and Executioner were the only two alive at the 10% remaining mark. Tank was enraged at 20%.
  • How does foe health gain works. Did he only gain mor max health or die he gain olso livepoint to be on 100% life. And ate these buffs that are possibly to take of by an enemy. And why are the health gain from his normal attack is shown as a buff but his lifegain from his special and his unique arent shown
  • His stacking max health can't be removed until the end of the encounter or raid phase. His +30% max health buff can be. But they are two separate gains. His unique and stacking health become really obvious in raids when he survives enrage hits from Sion or the Tank. And his offense gets really high. Mine is only G10 and he hits for 130,000-140,000 per hit on the tank raid by the end of the phase.
  • So i have to make sute never kill an enemy with foe because he lose his mac haelth gain. Only kill the boss
  • No. His stacking max health lasts until the end of that phase of the raid. Go ahead and kill enemies. He'll regain the Health Up buff and keep stacking health and offense the whole time.
  • Does fost zetas also work when he counter?
  • Any hit he does triggers his unique if it's a critical. So if he assists FOST it will add to his stacking max health and his total offense.
  • I mean when fost counters an enemy attack. Could fost call than someone to assist fost?
  • If he is zeta'd yes. 50% chance whenever he does anything: counter, basic, taunt special.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Shaunyvee

Kylos Zeta lead means they're constantly healing every time they get a buff. They last forever in the tank raid. Always end up at enrage with 100% health.

I did 3.7 million in P4 this morning running:

zKRU G10
    Kylo G11
    FOST G9
    Phasma G8 LVL 80
    FOTP G9

Kylo and FOTP hit for well over a million each. My FOX is ten shards away from 6* so I may throw him in place of Phasma and see if damage goes up or not.

Once I hit G10 and zeta FOTP it will be even better.

Got to enrage with everyone full health. Toppled the tank 5 more times and ended with just KRU and Kylo bashing it on the last two topples.

This can't be HAAT with G8/9 toons..... k one in this whole thread mention a tier, and most people are playing heroic, so just seems a bit ambiguous.
  • That's AAT. From August too.

As for HAAT:

dtayc0yzq0r4.png

Best run I've ever managed.