Darth Nihilus Zeta Unique

In light of the current META, would you zeta DN unique?

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907

Replies

• No... I do have his zeta, but I modded him to act after Sion and gets the max CDR (usually). Having the zeta ensures Nihilus always get the 5x CDR... it would be a pass for me today but I'm glad I have it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • His zeta is one of the most underrated.

Under a palp lead, it ensures there is constant 5% tm being dished out whenever enemies go.

Under a traya lead, it's an assurance that there's a debuff on every enemy, so that sith can heal themselves quickly.

Very underrated.
    518 posts Member
    Most likely a double edge sword in the current meta. It can be helpfull against some teams but it will be poison against a darth Sion that feeds Tm to his Nihilus after having this debuff.
  • Guest wrote: »
    Most likely a double edge sword in the current meta. It can be helpfull against some teams but it will be poison against a darth Sion that feeds Tm to his Nihilus after having this debuff.

This. I wish I didn’t have it zetad. The Sith trio punish you if you debuff them.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    It's good against JTR, but as others have pointed out, it's not universally benificial
  • This zeta does not in any way hinder me when facing a Darth Nihilus who has it. As already pointed out, it’s a situational zeta.