My next zeta

Hi guys

I'm currently sitting at 24/20 zeta materials and wondering what to spend them on - please help me!

I once heard someone say "work on your arena team until you are #1" but I am currently sitting at around #150 in my shard with my team:

zEP (lead) (G12)
Vader (G12)
zSion (6* G11)
Nihilus (G12)
zThrawn (G12)

My considerations are:
EP's unique zeta
Nihilus' unique zeta

Or
CLS?
Raid Han?
R2?
KRU?
Kylo?

The thing is that I don't really use my non-arena toons for anything besides cannonfodder in raids... I've had Raid Han at 7* for a while now and haven't even leveled him to 85 yet. I got CLS and R2 to 85 and geared them up to IX, but I don't really use them... Are they worth spending zetas on or should I continue spending on my arena team..?

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    How is your current arena shard? If it is getting infested with Bastilas, you might consider a switch, EP teams don't hold well in that. Or be the early bird and switch to Jedi yourself, Bastila is viable at 3* with zeta, provided you have other Jedi like GMY.
  • The zetas you mention are all good options, but it really depends whether you are going to try and make a decent rebel team?

Do you have General Kenobi? If not, then it might be worth zeta'ing CLS's It Binds All Things (turn meter gain) or Han's unique (turn meter removal) to help with doing P1 & P3 of HAAT.

CLS is generally one of the best characters in the game, so a zeta on IBAT will not be wasted! The other two of his zetas are ok, but nothing to write home about.

Another Zeta worth considering would be Finn's Leadership! Even at low gear levels a ZFinn team is still very handy! And very handy for P2 & P4 of HAAT! Also a great offensive team for TW.

zKru and zKylo are both good, but I can never get too excited about them, great for a TW defensive team but other than that don't have much use! (assuming you already have BB-8!)

I have nihlus's unique (running same team you do) and not that impressed. Same goes for EP's unique, I mean extra protection is great, but that's the whole point of having a tank in the team!

For my money I would go with CLS's IBAT or Finn! but I use my rebels and my resistance a lot!
  • Nauros wrote: »
    How is your current arena shard? If it is getting infested with Bastilas, you might consider a switch, EP teams don't hold well in that. Or be the early bird and switch to Jedi yourself, Bastila is viable at 3* with zeta, provided you have other Jedi like GMY.

Great advice!
    Currently I find myself going up against a lot of teams similar to mine (some include Tarkin and TFP), and I see some JTR teams, but I don't find those too hard to handle (shut down BB-8, kill han and CLS, insta-kill JTR and deal with R2 and BB-8)
    Could be cool to switch to Jedi - it's just going to take a looooong time to get them anywhere near good gear levels and I was kind of hoping to do Nightsisters and resistance before jedi...
    DangerO wrote: »
    The zetas you mention are all good options, but it really depends whether you are going to try and make a decent rebel team?

Do you have General Kenobi? If not, then it might be worth zeta'ing CLS's It Binds All Things (turn meter gain) or Han's unique (turn meter removal) to help with doing P1 & P3 of HAAT.

CLS is generally one of the best characters in the game, so a zeta on IBAT will not be wasted! The other two of his zetas are ok, but nothing to write home about.

Another Zeta worth considering would be Finn's Leadership! Even at low gear levels a ZFinn team is still very handy! And very handy for P2 & P4 of HAAT! Also a great offensive team for TW.

zKru and zKylo are both good, but I can never get too excited about them, great for a TW defensive team but other than that don't have much use! (assuming you already have BB-8!)

I have nihlus's unique (running same team you do) and not that impressed. Same goes for EP's unique, I mean extra protection is great, but that's the whole point of having a tank in the team!

For my money I would go with CLS's IBAT or Finn! but I use my rebels and my resistance a lot!

As mentioned above I wasn't currently planning on creating a rebel team, but I already have CLS, RHan, R2 at 7* so it might be worth it? What do you use them for? (my GK is 5*)

Yeah, I hear great things about resistance and I am probably going to farm them soon-ish (would like to get BB-8 first)

Does not having BB-8 change your recommendation? I've read that having zeta'd KRU, he can almost solo the entire BB-8 event, but it seems a little excessive to spend a zeta on just 1 event, right?

• Zylo Ren can solo it. you just need 4 other first order toons. Zylo is also fun to use in tb and raids.
  • I run the same arena team as you.

Zeta DN's unique first then EP's unique. It's a powerful squad.