Where is Bastila ?

Looooki
1045 posts Member
Hey guys, just wondering ... have u guys seen Bastila shards in the shipments ?? Seen her once but couldn’t see her any more ... is she being removed from shipments ??

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    It's a rotation, but it' random. Just keep waiting, she'll show up.
  • I'm wondering the same, I had a lot of crystals saved and as well since her shards were announced to be on the shipments, I have seen her 3-4 times max, I'm starting to think the game identifies what you're buying and limits it so you get desperate and refresh...
  • She rotates with Enfys Nest and Jolee Bindo.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    y8nux8ncuhb0.jpg
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Thks for the answer guys. Think they want us to refresh the crystals to rotate to Bastila as her rotation does not seem so frequent ...
  • I've seen multiple Bastila rotations in the past couple days, been buying her up as well. Be patient! You'll be rewarded.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Still no Bastila
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Arrrrr it’s still Jolee!!!
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    Arrrrr it’s still Jolee!!!

Just wait, you'll get a chunk of days where it's mostly Bastila, should still be the same length of time to 7* overall.
  • I still feel like it’s broken. I haven’t seen her since Sunday and I’m doing two refreshes a day too. That’s like 22 total shop refreshes without seeing her. It’s only nest and jolee. If it was an even 33% I would have expected to see her at least 7 times not 0.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    I just seen her :) don’t rhibk y should refresh bro:) just wait for her :) thibk the cycle this time round is really slow ...
  • 23 in a row now nest or jolee, no bastila
  • 26 in a row no bastila
  • 27 in a row no bastila
  • Chill.

The odds do not change based on the number of times an event occurs consecutively. That's one of the fallacies that make humans bad at statistics. Just relax. It will come, or it will not. Fretting won't change that.
    Darth wrote: »
    Your really gonna spend $300+ on 1 character in a mobile game?!?
    The math changes significantly when a character comes to shipments.

When a character is in shard packs, for 1299 crystals, then yes, $300 is the agreed upon price.

When a character is in shipments for 80 crystals a shard, first, they become more accessible for late game F2P players to start making progress. Which is not the same as getting her to 7* from there alone. The goal is generally getting a head start before she becomes to a node.
    Still not a he.
  • At this point she’s going to be farmable by the time I see her in shop again. If the chances of nest, jolee, and bastila showing up are equal, she should have appeared 9 times. That’s a pretty big statistical anomaly. I was doing two refreshes a day but not anymore since I’m not even sure if it’s broken or not and I’m just wasting crystals. If the point of not making a popular character show up as often was to get people to buy refreshes, CG has made it so bad that the reverse has happened; I’m no longer spending crystals on refreshes.

CG I’m trying to give you money. Could you help me out here????
  • Never spend crystals on store refreshes. That is, quite possibly, the worst way to spend. The only case I've ever seen where it was justified was when someone needed one last FO toon to get BB-8 in during the JTR event, and SFTP was close.
    Still not a he.
  • I got her to 5* stars, but it's been 4 days in a row at 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 18:00, and she hast shown up. Good thing is I keep saving up crystals, but does feel odd.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    They do not want us to have her at 7* ASAP ... they don’t wanna earn our money