Obi-Wan Kenobi. Not GK or old ben.

You know, I have always wondered why Obi-Wan From episode 3 was on the loading screen. As well as RTOJ Luke, but this is about Obi-wan. I mean, if he was implemented into the game he could be a serious asset to the game. He could be an Attacker that could be a 1 up from GK. His moves would include: Precise Stroke or something that could inflict a debuff and grant a buff to Obi-wan. Not only that, he could have his own starfighter. He would have a special that would be similar to embo's special, but more powerful. And being a strong character, he would be end game.

Replies

• I hope he is added as a legendary character and an attacker like you mentioned. I am sure CG have something planned. It will be interesting to find out if/when announced.
    518 posts Member
    He will never be an attacker lmao. Obi wan is not the rushing type, he’s more of a Yoda style so support or tank. Having him as an attacker wouldn’t be accurate to who the character is.
    Also, don’t worry, JTR is a tank and can hot hard, so does Sion. And Yoda is a support as well, roles don’t mean anything anymore !
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I want Jedi Master Kenobi with role of supporter.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Guest wrote: »
    He will never be an attacker lmao. Obi wan is not the rushing type, he’s more of a Yoda style so support or tank. Having him as an attacker wouldn’t be accurate to who the character is.
    Also, don’t worry, JTR is a tank and can hot hard, so does Sion. And Yoda is a support as well, roles don’t mean anything anymore !

Seems pretty attacker-ish to me.

lcdiri0lom77.gif
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Guest wrote: »

Seems pretty attacker-ish to me.

lcdiri0lom77.gif
    Agreed
  • episode 3 Kenobi is GK.....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    episode 3 Kenobi is GK.....
    Not necessarily, because GK is for the clone wars and ep 2. Ep 3 is Master obi-wan
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    GK is from the Clone Wars
    retogcc18yqo.jpeg

We want Master Kenobi from Episode 3 ivcvwgoaxtt7.jpeg
  • Same
  • Precise Stroke...
    hehehe
  • Episode 1 Kenobi with a QGJ synergy would be more fun!
    Plus give JKA a ship!
    Plus give JKA a ship!

That.

Though TBH, Obi-wan was always a master of trolling. Maybe turn that into a mechanic, along with "high ground".
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • His first form that he learned from qui gon was a attacking rush, he changed it when he saw his master die.
    518 posts Member
    Wahou... he jumps into the melee for once in a war and he’s considered an attacker while he also always said and acted wisely in all his appearence on all others episode except the phantom menace when he was padawan.
    Plus give JKA a ship!
    No, because then we have to add darth jar jar or just jar jar
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    His first form that he learned from qui gon was a attacking rush, he changed it when he saw his master die.

Padawans all learn Shii-Cho, the most basic lightsaber form. Obi-Wan started to learn Djem-So (the form that Anakin uses in Ep II and III) until Qui-Gon died, at which point he switched to Soresu and became the master of that. Qui-Gon practiced Ataru (the same form as Yoda) though, and hadn't been teaching him any "attacking rush" forms. Qui-Gon didn't like Djem-So as a form, he found it too aggressive with not enough balance.
  • Yahoo we have it all solved
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Not necessarily, because GK is for the clone wars and ep 2. Ep 3 is Master obi-wan

The image you replied to previously literally ends with GG turning around, at which point he greets his foe....."General Kenobi"....by name. At which point Kenobi attacks grevious and is then aided by a bunch of clones who he commands (sorta like a military leader) in what happens to be a major decisive blow against the separatists in the Clone Wars.

Seems pretty general-ish to me.

But hey, I am all for a Master Obi-Wan who has more Jedi synergy... because that would be great. I just think the whole "GK is ep2 + CW, but not ep3" thing is bogus. He commands clone troops in the Clone Wars up until the time Order 66 is executed.
  • Kenobi was the Counts cabana boy.

AI should auto kill any of the Obi cry babies the moment Countloads on the screen
  • Ep 3 Obi-Wan should have a unique ability making him immune to debuffs from Separatist, Sith and Empire, also being able to deal double damage to these factions as they were his main enemies in the whole Star Wars saga
  • Yep
  • General Kenobi would fit the role of an attacker fine...you know, Luminara has the same fighting style as him, and she's an attacker.
  • IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    General Kenobi would fit the role of an attacker fine...you know, Luminara has the same fighting style as him, and she's an attacker.

Luminara is a healer, not an attacker.
  • They might have an Episode 3 General Kenobi and General Grievous rework when they release their heroes for Star Wars Battlefront 2
  • When did obi wan attack GG... he says "Hello there" and GG goes after him telling all the droids to stand aside