How long does it take you to acquire 20 Zetas?

Prev1
How long does it take?
Best zeta farming strategies?

Replies

• I can get a zeta in about two weeks.
  • And then when I get to 20, it will be another week to wait on omegas or purples.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    I can get a zeta in about two weeks.

This.

As for strategy.

Buy them with fleet currency and treat the challenge like a bonus.
    518 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    I can get a zeta in about two weeks.

This.

As for strategy.

Farm characters and ships first. TW will give you some and challenges as well, some mythics can too as well as some achievments.
    Then, when you have fully 7* chars, farm from ships.
  • Strategy? It's mostly about being lucky with the challenges and winning in fleet arena. There are weeks with no zeta mat dropping from dailies but from own experience I'd say the average is sligthly above 2/week. If you manage to rank 1st during your fleet arena payout consistently (and don't buy anything else from fleet store) you can get a zeta mat almost every day. Add another 1-2 from login rewards and you end up somewhere around 35-40 per month without Territory War bonus. Those could add up to another 12 zeta mats per month if you are in a very high GP guild that wins all the time, yet, that is not a realistic scenario for most players. Two weeks for a zeta as Grimstoned posted is realistic for someone that ranks high in fleet arena.
  • Getting very quick for me now. After getting talzin and wicket to 7* famrkng them every day and tw paying out either 2or 3per TW. I'd agree with above around 2weeks.

I'm about to get 20 today actually do I'll track exactly how long it takes me after this
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Approximately 4 zeta materials a week on average from challenges.
    Approximately 1 zeta material a week on average from login rewards.
    Potentially 3 zeta materials a week from TW.
    Potentially 6 zeta materials a week bought with your gained fleet currency.

Potentially 14 materials a week. Approximately 2 full zetas every 3 weeks.
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I farmed my Rebel ships and key characters early. I think this is ESSENTIAL
    Which means I can now spend my fleet currency on zetas....annoyingly I’m stuck around 35th in Fleet Arena. But I suppose it’s only 100 more/day if I finished 9th....

Other than another 20 Bistan ship shards and Sun Fac shards I’m pretty much all in now!
    Our guild is about 1 million power short of zeta rewards in TWs and I still reckon i’ll Get a Zeta every 2.5 weeks.
  • I assigned my last zeta on August 8th, and I've gained 11 mats since then (probably 12, after fleet payout this evening). So yeah, about two weeks. I'm regularly buying from fleet store though, as I've maxed most of the ships/toons from there.
  • I think best way is buy zeta from ship shop. If you have maxed your mained fleet, so better farm Zetas. For example I dont need gauntlet, or rex arc, so I don't farm. So every day couse I finish in1 place I can buy 1 zeta. Maybe I dont do that but need soap aerated 2 heroes. From challenge zeta is like as... 1time I even from 3 weeks dont get even 1 zeta
  • If on strong guild that wins TW always and always finish first Fleet...

3 from TW every 14 days
    13 from Fleet arena every 14 days.
    4 from challenges every 14 days.

20 =1 zeta
  • Getting very quick for me now. After getting talzin and wicket to 7* famrkng them every day and tw paying out either 2or 3per TW. I'd agree with above around 2weeks.

I'm about to get 20 today actually do I'll track exactly how long it takes me .

Why does getting Talzin and wicket 7* help?
  • Some of you are saying your getting zeta mats from login rewards? Isnt that only once a month? Or are you referring to daily activities? I only get omegas from daily activities, I'm level 83. Does level make a difference.

Thanks for your replies
  • Because I’m not at the top of my fleet shard I can only get 1 zeta every two days from the fleet store. My guild is 50M so if we win TW I get a zeta, if we lose I don’t get any. I usually pull 1 zeta from the ship challenge. So it takes me about 3 weeks for each zeta.

Zetas from login rewards are only once or twice a month. They don’t come from daily activities. If you have a seven star Talzin or Wicket, then when their events come you can fight the second tier. Second tier gives 2-4 zetas (usually just 2).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    If on strong guild that wins TW always and always finish first Fleet...

3 from TW every 14 days

20 =1 zeta

Drop rate from challenges has previously been proven to be 2/3, hence 4 materials every week on average.
    There are 2 TWs every fortnight, not just one.
    You forgot daily login rewards.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    Some of you are saying your getting zeta mats from login rewards? Isnt that only once a month? Or are you referring to daily activities? I only get omegas from daily activities, I'm level 83. Does level make a difference.

Thanks for your replies

2 zeta mats at the end of the month for daily login.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    too long, that's how long.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Waqui wrote: »

3 from TW every 14 days

20 =1 zeta

Drop rate from challenges has previously been proven to be 2/3, hence 4 materials every week on average.

You are not guarenteed TW wins.
    You are not guarenteed to log in daily

Assume to get all never works out
  • i probably get 2 full zetas a month or so. I finish in top 20 in fleet and only occasionally farm anything but zetas from the ship store. I don't have talizen or wicket at 7 stars yet but will soon so that will help.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ships has gotten me more lately (the battles due to doing them for the first time), but in general the ship currency is where I get them
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I wanna say 3 weeks for the average person-in part just assuming all your fleet currency goes towards them.
  • rodandreelguy
    155 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Just do all the challenges with possible zeta rewards. Other than that no real strategy other than deciding if you want to spend your fleet currency on zetas or other things.
  • What significance does having Talzin or wicket bring to getting zetas?
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »
    What significance does having Talzin or wicket bring to getting zetas?

None that i can think of.
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    What significance does having Talzin or wicket bring to getting zetas?

None that i can think of.

You need them both at 7* to unlock the Bonusstage of their heroic event (Defense of Danthomir and Endor Escalation). There you get 2-4 Zetas every time you beat it.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Waqui wrote: »

3 from TW every 14 days

20 =1 zeta

Let me remind you of your own assumption in your own comment (quote):

"If on strong guild that wins TW always..."
  • Waqui wrote: »

3 from TW every 14 days

20 =1 zeta

They're variables within your control though. Like anything, you can make assumptions based off a possible outcome.
  • Kyno wrote: »

This. Buy nothing else with Fleet Currency except Zetas.

And do every activity you can that might get you them.

It takes as long as it takes...there's a reason they are hard to come by.

• I'm at 27 assigned zetas, started farming when they were introduced. I just started buying things other than zeta mats with ship currency. (I did finish off Maul and Vader right at the beginning) My ships were waaay behind the curve for a long time because I couldn't do the challenge for quite a while, but the store is guaranteed and drop rates are not
  • @GA_Phoenix: thanks that clears it up.
    I know they are designed to be hard to come by, but all this info helps to make farming the most efficient, thanks