Is daze working as intended?

So I've been using some of my bounty hunters, in the sith raid in particular. A few of those are supposed to be able to attack twice or more (Boba, Cad, Greedo) but they never seem to do so when they're dazed. Am I hit by **** luck or has anyone else noticed the same?

If this is the intended behaviour of daze, fair balls, but maybe the description should reflect that.

Replies

• Daze stops bonus attacks
  • Daze stops bonus attacks

In the description it says that you cannot "counter, assist or gain extra turn meter". That has nothing to do with bonus attacks.
    518 posts Member
    Bonus attack must be something like assist. If you’re daze yon won’t assist yourself.
  • Guest wrote: »
    Bonus attack must be something like assist. If you’re daze yon won’t assist yourself.

Yeah I was thinking that in terms of the coding the bonus attacks are like assists. Of course it would be solved by just having daze say "bonus attack" in place of "assist".
    In reality I'm probably being pedantic. It just seems like shoddy work either in terms of the description or the coding.
  • It's a bad description(which isn't uncommon in the game) but yes daze does prevent bonus attacks.