Shards

Is there any idea when the guild store, galactic war, and squad arena will get new toon shards to purchase with the rewards gained in such theater.

Replies

• Never. They’ve repeatedly stated they don’t plan on adding to them. If they do at some point it will be a complete reversal of what they’ve stated. If you have everything from the shipments, they want you using them for shard shop currency.
  • swgregoriou
    323 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    the devs say they wont be adding any more characters and it is meant to a source for shard store currency once you have farmed all the toons, or the toons that you want.

Arena I spend all the currency on prestige as it helps build your ships.
    Fleet store I spend it all on zetas and the rest are open for shard store currency
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    Never. They’ve repeatedly stated they don’t plan on adding to them. If they do at some point it will be a complete reversal of what they’ve stated. If you have everything from the shipments, they want you using them for shard shop currency.

The guild store just received a new toon a few weeks ago (young Han).

Iirc this affects cantina, GW, and ship/toon arena stores.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I remember the announcement, but I thought it was just for GW and arena stores. I'm not even sure they said fleet arena
  • It was gw arena and cantina stores they said they won't add to.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Antares wrote: »
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Never. They’ve repeatedly stated they don’t plan on adding to them. If they do at some point it will be a complete reversal of what they’ve stated. If you have everything from the shipments, they want you using them for shard shop currency.

The guild store just received a new toon a few weeks ago (young Han).

Iirc this affects cantina, GW, and ship/toon arena stores.

Not the fleet store. Just the cantina, GW and squad arena store