hAAT: phase 1 team without BB8, CLS and Zolo?

I can solo the raid with AA (l) Cls, hYoda, BB8 and Zolo/Wampa/Ventress, but I need to escape during phase 2 and battle again - and that is hightly RNG dependant and boring.

So I'm looking for another team to complete phase 1 and preferably also some of phase 2. On auto would be even better B)

I have access to all other toons than Treya. I have tried wampanater without any luck.

Replies

• Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Heh, I don't think it's possible with those limitations. Probs just need better mods to be able to get thru p2.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    If you mod that team enough (with Wampa) you should be able to solo the whole thing. CLS and Zolo can do p1 with a good chance of escaping CLS.

If you are just wanting some easy auto, wait until phase 2 starts and has some damage, then send your team in. Or send a Resistance team without BB-8 in to do some of p2 without needing to escape anyone.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    zKylo, minimum G10, but higher is better. Takes about 40 attempts but you can do the whole thing if you have 1 - 1.5 hours to kill.

Or run Dathcha, CLS, Zolo then escape CLS for use afterwards. Again, RNG dependent on escaping but you only need him to really.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I think there is a Yolo team that can solo the whole thing