Lost Crystals

Today when my guild activities reset, I spent 300 Crystals on Cantina energy( todays activity). I used that energy, plus over 100 I had saved to use on the activity. I then used the resulting shards to upgrade a ship, and I was promoted to a new starter guild. This new guild has it's daily reset 5 hours later, so all those crystals don't help my daily now. Thanks for wasting all of those resources.

Replies

• GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Get out of starter guilds and onto a real guild. Then you don’t have those pesky auto promotion shenanigans to deal with.

Also, you don’t lose raid progress in a real guild either.
  • NaCl
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    The point is that starter guilds are meant to help newer players like me, and not screw us over. Also, the quest said 'promote 5 characters to advance' .Ships, (which is what I upgraded) are separate from the 'character' tab
  • They don’t really do a good job, .
    So. . . As you were .
  • They should know the parts of the game they do a terrible job on. That's kind of the point of a feedback forum like this

So... feedback has been given
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    But no crystals were lost? You got the rewards from the cantina nodes as per normal. The guild activity reward is really quite minuscule for you to feel salty about.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    I really wouldn't call that a 'terrible job', I can't imagine a more minor frustration. The same thing happens whenever you switch guilds.

Side note: If the only reason you're refreshing your energy is for raid tickets then you still have a lot to learn about the game.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299