Kit Reveal: Bastila Shan

12346Next

Replies

• Kill3rba1r wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    So how high would Vader's potency need to be (add +35% from EP) to zero out the tenacity bonus from Bastila.

Vader get 70 percent potency from ep lead,because vader have both tags,sith and empire

Nonsense.
    Read up the abi in game.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    cu20a52hiats.png

SRT T3 - P2 : Not bad for only having 1 g12. My gear 12 squad of Wiggs, Chaze, R2, only does 3.5 on auto
  • cu20a52hiats.png

SRT T3 - P2 : Not bad for only having 1 g12. My gear 12 squad of Wiggs, Chaze, R2, only does 3.5 on auto

Nice. I use Yoda Ep.V instead of General Kenobi. He helps a lot with the damage.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Kill3rba1r wrote: »
    So how high would Vader's potency need to be (add +35% from EP) to zero out the tenacity bonus from Bastila.

Vader get 70 percent potency from ep lead,because vader have both tags,sith and empire

Nonsense.
    Read up the abi in game.

ikra4kbn1p6m.jpg

No, actually he is correct. It counts double and this also applies to his speed bonus. He gets 16 extra for every jedi/rebel combo I.E yoda/Ezra.

@Crazygone510 @Kill3rba1r
    Vader only gets the potency add once and here is why and some proof.

The query for the potency and max health boost are essentially the same
    n3BitfP.png

So if he was getting 70% potency for being sith and empire he should be getting 70% max health for being sith and empire

My DV has 30381 modded health
    with 35% max gain it would be 41014
    with 70% max gain it would be 51647

So going into GW with EP lead and using EP Let the hate flow ability it will remove 5% of DV health
    5% of 41014 is 2050
    5% of 51647 is 2582
    As you can see DV lost 2050 health meaning he only gains 35% max health one time
    AXj17mN.png

Since the query/stat modification for Max health and potency are essentially the same, just different stat, he would only be gaining the 35% potency 1 time.

an ability query/stat modification that checks for multiple factions in a single query/stat modification will only give that bonus once if a character falls into both factions

Why does DV get bonus speed for characters that are both jedi and rebel or both sith and empire? Why does EP cracking doom hit multiple times if a character is both rebel/jedi and or shocked?

Because the query of the faction is separate.
    DV queries opponent jedi then mods speed, then queries opponent rebels then mods speed, then queries ally empire and mods speed, then queries ally sith and mods speed.
    mW3buoY.png
    sXyobHN.png

Similarly EP cracking doom
    queries if shocked than does damage, queries if jedi than does damage, queries if rebel than does damage.

It is all about separate or single query/mod stat as to how the bonuses apply.
    Kinda like how lando lead doesn't give +30 speed and +58% CD to characters that are both rebels and scoundrels.
  • scuba wrote: »

Nonsense.
    Read up the abi in game.

ikra4kbn1p6m.jpg

No, actually he is correct. It counts double and this also applies to his speed bonus. He gets 16 extra for every jedi/rebel combo I.E yoda/Ezra.

n3BitfP.png

So if he was getting 70% potency for being sith and empire he should be getting 70% max health for being sith and empire

So going into GW with EP lead and using EP Let the hate flow ability it will remove 5% of DV health
    5% of 41014 is 2050
    5% of 51647 is 2582
    As you can see DV lost 2050 health meaning he only gains 35% max health one time
    AXj17mN.png

Since the query/stat modification for Max health and potency are essentially the same, just different stat, he would only be gaining the 35% potency 1 time.

an ability query/stat modification that checks for multiple factions in a single query/stat modification will only give that bonus once if a character falls into both factions

Why does DV get bonus speed for characters that are both jedi and rebel or both sith and empire? Why does EP cracking doom hit multiple times if a character is both rebel/jedi and or shocked?

DV queries opponent jedi then mods speed, then queries opponent rebels then mods speed, then queries ally empire and mods speed, then queries ally sith and mods speed.
    mW3buoY.png
    sXyobHN.png

queries if shocked than does damage, queries if jedi than does damage, queries if rebel than does damage.

Kinda like how lando lead doesn't give +30 speed and +58% CD to characters that are both rebels and scoundrels.

You are wrong,vader get 70 percent potency from ep lead
    Also in this team,ep lead,vader,imperial tie fighter,thrawn,tarkin,vader get +56 speed not 40 speed
    @op Just ask from another players in general forum to answer you
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    scuba wrote: »

Nonsense.
    Read up the abi in game.

ikra4kbn1p6m.jpg

n3BitfP.png

5% of 41014 is 2050
    5% of 51647 is 2582
    AXj17mN.png

mW3buoY.png
    sXyobHN.png

Also in this team,ep lead,vader,imperial tie fighter,thrawn,tarkin,vader get +56 speed not 40 speed

You're right about the speed, and the evidence you are dismissing shows why.

You are wrong about the potency. Proof has been provided, in an excellently put together way. Can you supply any source for your opinion or is it based purely on how you are interpreting EP's leader ability?
  • Kill3rba1r wrote: »

Nonsense.
    Read up the abi in game.

ikra4kbn1p6m.jpg

n3BitfP.png

5% of 41014 is 2050
    5% of 51647 is 2582
    AXj17mN.png

mW3buoY.png
    sXyobHN.png

You're right about the speed, and the evidence you are dismissing shows why.

You are wrong about the potency. Proof has been provided, in an excellently put together way. Can you supply any source for your opinion or is it based purely on how you are interpreting EP's leader ability?

Im sure,just post about this in general section,let devs and vet players say about it
  • Stealth re bug?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

Nonsense.
    Read up the abi in game.

ikra4kbn1p6m.jpg

n3BitfP.png

5% of 41014 is 2050
    5% of 51647 is 2582
    AXj17mN.png

mW3buoY.png
    sXyobHN.png

Vader does get double speed from himself and EP. I never said he didn't and provided proof that he does. That proof also explains why Vader does not get 70% potency. If he did get 70% potency he should be getting 70% max health and he doesn't.
  • scuba wrote: »

Nonsense.
    Read up the abi in game.

ikra4kbn1p6m.jpg

n3BitfP.png

5% of 41014 is 2050
    5% of 51647 is 2582
    AXj17mN.png

mW3buoY.png
    sXyobHN.png

Vader does get double speed from himself and EP. I never said he didn't and provided proof that he does. That proof also explains why Vader does not get 70% potency. If he did get 70% potency he should be getting 70% max health and he doesn't.

Your right,its really confusing
    I always thought he get 70, like speed
    But i was wrong
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    This is nuts.. I love it but.. I just beat a g12 Sith/Empire squad. ON AUTO!!!m50u2zwpn7pj.png
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Why changed her battle meditation to be undispelable? Now I can hardly beat a revan team with my Grievous because of the counters and protection regen. B2 can’t dispel it now. So easy wins are now a lot harder.☹️
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Could somebody please explain what this mess is all about!?

Unique 1 - LEGENDARY BATTLE MEDITATION

Description: At the start of Bastila's turn, all other allies gain 1% Turn Meter (doubled for Jedi) and Legendary Battle Meditation for 1 turn.

Legendary Battle Meditation: +25% Potency and +10% counter chance (doubled for Jedi)
    +1% Turn Meter Gain
    +10% Potency
    +10% Counter chance
    +15% Potency
    +15% Counter chance
    +1% Turn Meter Gain
    Add 2% Protection Recovery per buff at start of turn and Legendary Battle Meditation can't be dispelled
  • Ninjah9 wrote: »

Description: At the start of Bastila's turn, all other allies gain 1% Turn Meter (doubled for Jedi) and Legendary Battle Meditation for 1 turn.

Legendary Battle Meditation: +25% Potency and +10% counter chance (doubled for Jedi)
    +1% Turn Meter Gain
    +10% Potency
    +10% Counter chance
    +15% Potency
    +15% Counter chance
    +1% Turn Meter Gain
    Add 2% Protection Recovery per buff at start of turn and Legendary Battle Meditation can't be dispelled

Considering this thread is over a year old seems like you been living under a rock.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Beast1985 wrote: »
    Ninjah9 wrote: »

+1% Turn Meter Gain
    +10% Potency
    +10% Counter chance
    +15% Potency
    +15% Counter chance
    +1% Turn Meter Gain

Considering this thread is over a year old seems like you been living under a rock.

She was buffed recently and her description on this thread changed.
  • Also I'm stuck on the 2nd to last G.w. against bastil,gmy,mace,JKA amd Luminara. My ally code is 772454284. Can someone give some ideas on a squad that can either wear them down one by one or beat