Linking account

I want to link my iOS account to my android phone but when I go to my android swgoh heroes settings there’s no option to link device

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Are you logged in to GooglePlay account?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Are you logged in to GooglePlay account?

this or you made an underage account.
  • Options
    You can also link your device through facebook. Once you connect to Facebook, it is very simple to transfer progress from device to device. You can also use the "Link a device" feature to transfer progress from device to device very easily. Here is a video explaining how to do so (if you would like help with it):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6VrKGqoG_o&t=556s
  • Options
    Pretty sure Facebook does not link anything at all.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Facebook doesn’t link anything. It’s only for the 200 crystals.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Facebook doesn’t link anything. It’s only for the 200 crystals.

This.
  • Options
    Здравствуйте, у меня взломали аккаунт, писал в тех поддержку сказали могут перенести на другой прогресс, но когда стали переносить он оказался заблокирован, что мне делать
  • ACE10
    13 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    So does the above video not apply to the "facebook" connect feature?... I am about to switch from Android over to IOS however I followed the advice in the video but it looks different now. It only lists connect to Facebook (which I dont want to do)
  • Options
    I know this is a bit of a necro, but I do not have facebook ( and I do not want it). when I click on the "this is an old device" the game only gives me a "log into facebook for 200 free crystals" option.

Is there a way around this?