Anyone else notice abIII drop rate increase?

Got like seven from cantina today with a refresh and like 60 overnight energy.

Seemed like I got one every three battles? Good RNG day or has anyone else seen a bump in the rate?

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Lol well done
    To answer the question not even close to better for me haha
  • Screenshot or it didn't happen.
  • Shhhhhhh! Don't bring it up. Just let it be.
  • MookDog wrote: »
    Shhhhhhh! Don't bring it up. Just let it be.

Lol
  • I think it depends on which level you are farming, but i dunno. That being said, I am currently farming Biggs in the cantina. I haven't farmed the 3rd node in a minute, but I took him to 3* the day after unlocking him, so either it got better, or I got incredibly lucky.
  • I believe that is true. I recently unlocked my entire squad board. The latter nodes seem to have higher drop rates for shards and mats.
  • Yeah, I think Onyxia is deep breathing more too.
  • Drops have no improved, but also haven't got worse either, atleast not for me.

On average I get 1 piece of gear, or shard every 3 fights. I keep count just to see. Sometimes I'll be 0 for 5 and then have 2 drop in a row bringing it 2 for 7.

A few times I finish below this, and very few times above it, but for the most part I get it about 33%. Which I good when thinking about by numbers, but sucks when farming 50 of something.
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I believe that is true. I recently unlocked my entire squad board. The latter nodes seem to have higher drop rates for shards and mats.
    SEEM? Really? This game needs a significantly greater amount of in-game information, apparently. :*
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
    I believe that is true. I recently unlocked my entire squad board. The latter nodes seem to have higher drop rates for shards and mats.
    SEEM? Really? This game needs a significantly greater amount of in-game information, apparently. :*

Drop rates would be really nice to know. But if they didn't drop as advertised people may revolt.

I'm a bit surprised the drop rates aren't included somewhere like next to the possible rewards.
  • High level Cantina nodes have dramatically higher Tier III drop rates than low level ones. If you switched, that's what you are noticing (though what you describe was just good RNG anyway... and would be shockingly good on a low node).
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I just spent 120 energy to get the last mk 3 holo projector thing for Ackbar. Had 19 need one more, didn't get one. 120 at 8 energy a match and not **** one.
  • Tardis1205 wrote: »
    I just spent 120 energy to get the last mk 3 holo projector thing for Ackbar. Had 19 need one more, didn't get one. 120 at 8 energy a match and not **** one.

What node?
  • Tagichatn wrote: »
    Yeah, I think Onyxia is deep breathing more too.

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • RNG was on your side, good luck sir.
    Tardis1205 wrote: »
    I just spent 120 energy to get the last mk 3 holo projector thing for Ackbar. Had 19 need one more, didn't get one. 120 at 8 energy a match and not **** one.

What node?

6-A light side. Only needed one more piece.
  • In hopes that I won't jinx it, I also raise my hand and say Yes, there's an increase in shard drop rates for the characters I was farming. 20 down and 60 more to go =P