Galactic Bounties

Monel
2776 posts Member
Our intent is to cycle the available "bounty targets" every so often, so if a character you want to add to your collection isn't a target this time, perhaps they will be in the future!

When do you think this will happen? I know it's only the 3rd time around so put away the pitchforks, not trying to take anything away. Just an honest question, I have all these characters so I'll happily take the shard currency. Just hoping we will see some of the new KOTOR characters in there.

Replies

• New characters? Probably not right away, my guess seeing as how wampa is there might put hoda in at some point, maybe like by the 6th iteration is my guess.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    I dont need the change yet. Need the event more often. Just got my BH to a point they might could hang.

Was more wondering when it would return
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    I can only do the first tier, but it would be nice if they put a good hard node character in there such as Baze. The selection they have in there right now is excellent for the most part. 1 Raid character, 2 Territory Battles only characters, and a GET store only character, not bad.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    I dont need the change yet. Need the event more often. Just got my BH to a point they might could hang.

Was more wondering when it would return

In just a few days!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    New characters? Probably not right away, my guess seeing as how wampa is there might put hoda in at some point, maybe like by the 6th iteration is my guess.

I will be going for wampa even though I have him at 7 stars, just want to see if I can complete that tier.
  • Tanuki
    136 posts Member
    They won't change the characters, at least not anytime soon. Not really sure why they choose most of those characters. Wampa was great addition.
  • My guess is every 6 months, but keep Wampa static. It's a wild guess, but CG seems to like to work in groups of 30 shards.

It'll be interesting to see what toons they rotate in. I thought it odd they put OG Han in there, but i guess its to makeup for the low shard rewards relative to GK and Traya (i.e., if you finish in the bottom 10 you get just 1 shard).

side note, I think it's funny that people have to post they're not advocating for pitchforks when inquiring. I'm glad you did it, but it's still funny to me.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From what they have said. My guess would be "every so often" :wink:
  • Kyno wrote: »

BOOOOO! You have to speculate and create a storm of responses regarding why your suggestion of characters being rotated is ludicrous and uninformed!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Yup, I dont want obviously vague answers. I want wrong answers built around either sound or poor reasoning. Or, I want a solid answer from a CG or Dev, bwahahaha.